FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Cuckolding

Cuckolding

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ustus222 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Newburgh

Mr M looking to be a cuck by a bi man or bi couple. We want to experience this and see if we like it. We can accom and travel. We would be looking for people who have had previous experience in this. We dont mind if its a single man or a couple but we want them to be bi.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *otmeMan  over a year ago

Ayr

I,v been lucky enough to have been cuckolded a few times and also been there to help others be cuckolded,, its a very exciting experience as long as all concerned know the boundries and that its done for mutual benefits,,

By *ustus222 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Newburgh

what sort of boundaries would you need to put into place?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I love being the dom in a cuckolding couples fantasy. Have done it many times and its great to put into place what has been discussed, which makes it more exciting for all 3. You do need to know what your limits are... but boy it is such fun. Good luck. G

By *otmeMan  over a year ago

Ayr

"what sort of boundaries would you need to put into place?"

One meet i had with my ex,, was where the guy was just getting what he wanted and thought cuckolding was all about his pleasure and wanted to do what he wanted ,, we stopped it and left,, its not so much boundries as all having spoke about whats wanted and how far to go , ie sexually, verbally and respectfully so that everyone gets what they are looking for,, i,m not a natural Dom, but when i know its wanted by the cpl and know how far we want it to go i,m happy to go there , i like to think that although cuckolding the male in the cpl can be great fun, it has to be done respectfully and no bad feelings left afterwards ,,plus once the bull has left its the cpl who then have a great time reminiscing lol

» Add a new message to this topic