FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Pet hates on FS

Pet hates on FS

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ombowie OP   Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Start chatting to a lady you seem to be getting on fine having a bleather then they stop chatting or replying to your msgs whits o that aboot and before you say it I'm never rude or pushy

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

Cold feet perhaps? Who knows. Chin up son

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I know if i'm using my phone it sometimes freezes and eventually crashes...!

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

Katt, what about when it just won't do anyhow on your phone? I have to turn mine off sometimes just to get it to work lol

Happins all the time mate. Best not to take personally just move on. People chat and then mabey decide that your not there type. It kinda sorts out who your real freinds are

So no bad thing really

By *ombowie OP   Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Cold feet perhaps? Who knows. Chin up son "
thanks for that m8 especially the son bit long time since I've been called that

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Start chatting to a lady you seem to be getting on fine having a bleather then they stop chatting or replying to your msgs whits o that aboot and before you say it I'm never rude or pushy "
maybe you thought the chat was going fine but they didnt ? ive done it myself one min chats going fine the next im bored it happens lol

pet hate is ppl trying to belittle others on the forums

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

"Start chatting to a lady you seem to be getting on fine having a bleather then they stop chatting or replying to your msgs whits o that aboot and before you say it I'm never rude or pushy maybe you thought the chat was going fine but they didnt ? ive done it myself one min chats going fine the next im bored it happens lol

pet hate is ppl trying to belittle others on the forums "

Once again I'm with jacs on this ... Sometimes the chat just dries up or something puts you off... And sometimes it's easier to stop talking than try to explain and get the hassle

"Start chatting to a lady you seem to be getting on fine having a bleather then they stop chatting or replying to your msgs whits o that aboot and before you say it I'm never rude or pushy maybe you thought the chat was going fine but they didnt ? ive done it myself one min chats going fine the next im bored it happens lol

Once again I'm with jacs on this ... Sometimes the chat just dries up or something puts you off... And sometimes it's easier to stop talking than try to explain and get the hassle "

wot was it put you off promise al stop

Stalking you

Lol

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

Aw bru you knows I lurves you

Oh and my pet hate is guys pics with sky remotes etc to show the size of their cock

Sometimes people just get to a point where there is no conversation. Mailing and mailing again would only make me annoyed, and I would prob block.

Another pet hate of mine is people adding their name to every social event going but never attend any..why ?

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

"Another pet hate of mine is people adding their name to every social event going but never attend any..why ? "

sorry i'll make more of an effort next time

"Another pet hate of mine is people adding their name to every social event going but never attend any..why ?

sorry i'll make more of an effort next time "

lmao u better xxx

south east

"Another pet hate of mine is people adding their name to every social event going but never attend any..why ?

sorry i'll make more of an effort next time lmao u better xxx"

I am ashamed

sorry i'll make more of an effort next time lmao u better xxx

I am ashamed "

And so u should be now walk that walk of shame you bad man ....u know im kidding mwahhhhhhhh xxxxxxxxx

sorry i'll make more of an effort next time "

Joins Bunkie in the naughty corner (I've had to cancel all Socials for the foreseeable future).

Don't utter a word Miss N !!!

south east

The naughty corner is the best place to be ....thats why its called the NAUGHTY corner

My pet hate is having to cancel Socialswhen I was up for a wee night out.

By *ikkiBWoman  over a year ago

Falkirk

Pet hate on here is the obvious fakes who really believe they are fooling people with their fake pics.

Had a prime example last night when I get a message with a fake pic attached and because I replied and caught him out I got the usual abuse.. then 5mins later a "new" profile msgs with the same detail and another fake pic lol

Easy enough solved though, just report and they get removed but they just reappear on a new name

Once again I'm with jacs on this ... Sometimes the chat just dries up or something puts you off... And sometimes it's easier to stop talking than try to explain and get the hassle "

I can only answer hey how's you what you up to? for a couple of days before I get bored lol xx

Once again I'm with jacs on this ... Sometimes the chat just dries up or something puts you off... And sometimes it's easier to stop talking than try to explain and get the hassle

I can only answer hey how's you what you up to? for a couple of days before I get bored lol xx "

yea am sorry bout that.! Anyway how'd you

Lol

By *ungryeyedMan  over a year ago

belfast

"single" women who wont meet without their husband/fb/partner...eh contradict yourself much? wow is it good to get that said

Hey every1, our pet hate is that people wink or msg us, but then when we look on there profile its says "wont meet smokers" our profile clearly states were smokers lol wish people would read profiles as well as look at the pics lol

By *ikkiBWoman  over a year ago

Falkirk

New one, guys who say "aw pity" when you say your not interested and try to make out I'm missing out on something amazing. Surely that tactic can't work lol

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

my peeve is after me saying "thanks but no thanks" to someone the immortal line "ohh well your loss then " or "you dont know what your missing ".

how can anything you dont want be a loss or missed ????? lmao

but hey it does just confirm i was spot on to say no in first place hehe xx

My pet hate is turning down all these sexy fab girls

Lol

» Add a new message to this topic