FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > word

word

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i have recently heard of a word which i have always knowing to mean something different ( Catfish ) has any other people heard this word used in other ways , i could describe it on here but if u have heard it u will no what i mean ,

if u haven't i recommend u download a documentary called ( Catfish ) a bit crytic i know but not wanting to upset any one

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wtf mate you tell me now am intrigued especially if ave been catfished and dont know about it

By *uncouple981Couple  over a year ago

ayrshire

The American programme? If it is I watch it. X

By *ictiiWitchCouple  over a year ago

Helensburgh

"Wtf mate you tell me now am intrigued especially if ave been catfished and dont know about it "

In a way just being on this site means you are either a catfish, or someone being catfished. I know two meanings of the word.

In one way i am definitely catfishing you sweetie, and in the other way i am most definitely not!

"Wtf mate you tell me now am intrigued especially if ave been catfished and dont know about it

In a way just being on this site means you are either a catfish, or someone being catfished. I know two meanings of the word.

In one way i am definitely catfishing you sweetie, and in the other way i am most definitely not! "

well that ain't helped is a good thing will I like it will Ilike it lol

"Wtf mate you tell me now am intrigued especially if ave been catfished and dont know about it

In one way i am definitely catfishing you sweetie, and in the other way i am most definitely not! "

now here is a woman who knows her stuff and i guess fully understands why i never explained it on here ,

In one way i am definitely catfishing you sweetie, and in the other way i am most definitely not! Some1 put me out my misery pls

now here is a woman who knows her stuff and i guess fully understands why i never explained it on here , "

In one way i am definitely catfishing you sweetie, and in the other way i am most definitely not! Some1 put me out my misery pls

now here is a woman who knows her stuff and i guess fully understands why i never explained it on here , "

Some1 put me out of my misery pls

now here is a woman who knows her stuff and i guess fully understands why i never explained it on here , Some1 put me out of my misery pls"

go download the documentary and watch then u will understand

» Add a new message to this topic