FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Russell Brand for PM !

Russell Brand for PM !

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Watched a thing last night about his ideas for the rehabilitation of drug and alcohol addicts . He speaks a whole lot of sense and knows so much more than the public school Tory boys in charge ! Thoughts please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Watched a thing last night about his ideas for the rehabilitation of drug and alcohol addicts . He speaks a whole lot of sense and knows so much more than the public school Tory boys in charge ! Thoughts please"
never seen it mate and am sure he goes talk

Sense. Politically I should like him.

But I cant stand the man. Sorry just my opinion

Things are bound to improve onece "Wee Eck" becomes queen!.... My ass!

"Things are bound to improve onece "Wee Eck" becomes queen!.... My ass!"
Scotland will become the new Eire a few years of boom then bust !

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

If the yanks can have George w bush then why can't we have Russell shaganybush brand??

One idea doesn't constitue a call for PM. I'd rather have Borris than Russel Brand!

Having said that, I've seen that program as well and he talks an awful lot of sense on the subject and getting people like him on board to deal with specific issues is exactly what the government need to do to tackle them. You can have all the enquiries, all the committee meetings you like about these subjects but until the gov take decisive action to tackle the issues head on, nothing will ever change.

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

He's a wank ...so should fit right in

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

"One idea doesn't constitue a call for PM. I'd rather have Borris than Russel Brand!

Having said that, I've seen that program as well and he talks an awful lot of sense on the subject and getting people like him on board to deal with specific issues is exactly what the government need to do to tackle them. You can have all the enquiries, all the committee meetings you like about these subjects but until the gov take decisive action to tackle the issues head on, nothing will ever change."

But all they will do is sit him in front of a group of MPs and make the right noises but then nothing will ever happen as governments are notorious for not listening to the right people!

"He's a wank ...so should fit right in "

Stole my thunder!!! Haha...I concur..yes...he is a wank

By *uitar_antiheroMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Die thread, die!! Rat-a-tat-tat!!

so the feeling is he's a WANK

"so the feeling is he's a WANK "
Not at all !

By *nnyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Watched a thing last night about his ideas for the rehabilitation of drug and alcohol addicts . He speaks a whole lot of sense and knows so much more than the public school Tory boys in charge ! Thoughts please"

Next door's hamster knows so much more than the public school Tory boys in charge.

i find him hard to stomach when watching him on TV, mainly due to his voice actually, but he is a very intelligent guy indeed and he has a lot of valid points to make. if the detractors were to pick up any of his books or read any of the columns he does in the papers i would imagine they would form a different opinion of him, as stripping away the grandiosity and flamboyance of him as seen on tv makes him a much more palletable character.

"i find him hard to stomach when watching him on TV, mainly due to his voice actually, but he is a very intelligent guy indeed and he has a lot of valid points to make. if the detractors were to pick up any of his books or read any of the columns he does in the papers i would imagine they would form a different opinion of him, as stripping away the grandiosity and flamboyance of him as seen on tv makes him a much more palletable character."

Nope he's a wank

Glasgow

"i find him hard to stomach when watching him on TV, mainly due to his voice actually, but he is a very intelligent guy indeed and he has a lot of valid points to make. if the detractors were to pick up any of his books or read any of the columns he does in the papers i would imagine they would form a different opinion of him, as stripping away the grandiosity and flamboyance of him as seen on tv makes him a much more palletable character."

.......... and if he'd phoned you up live on air and announced to the nation that he'd shagged your grand daughter???????

What do you find wrong with his voice ?

its just an irritating voice. i can think of a whole load of things that he, myself, you and everyone else has done that would make the whole controversy regarding Sachsgate seem ludicrous, which it was. totally blown out of proportion.

"its just an irritating voice. i can think of a whole load of things that he, myself, you and everyone else has done that would make the whole controversy regarding Sachsgate seem ludicrous, which it was. totally blown out of proportion."
Very very true but as a fellow Essex boy I have to defend his actions ! Lol

Glasgow

"its just an irritating voice. i can think of a whole load of things that he, myself, you and everyone else has done that would make the whole controversy regarding Sachsgate seem ludicrous, which it was. totally blown out of proportion."

We may well have but I, at least, didn't do any of it live on radio against an old man who, as far as I know, had done nothing to deserve it.

Guessing theres alot more to running a country than sorting drug/alcohol addicts out (although admittedly a huge issue in Scotland!)

He's a wank

"Guessing theres alot more to running a country than sorting drug/alcohol addicts out (although admittedly a huge issue in Scotland!)

He's a wank "

If he has the knowledge, and ideas to sort that part of a multi-problem country, maybe let him try?

Many in authority come under the umbrella of wanks.

Russell brand is a a teat! I have an absolute passionate dislike if not hatred of the man. So in that respect he couldn't do any worse than those two monkeys!

Hate this guy

Maybe im biased in that i admire anyone that does stand up comedy, quite brave stuff compared to we ultra discreet faceless fab men.

If he were to help 1 or 1000 people with addiction problems, great i say!!

» Add a new message to this topic