FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Hypoallergenic condoms/latex free

Hypoallergenic condoms/latex free

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Quick question which brand and where from is best? After a chat with nurse today she suggested I try some but to be honest I have never really thought about condoms other than picking up a box of the same type of durex ones.

L xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Quick question which brand and where from is best? After a chat with nurse today she suggested I try some but to be honest I have never really thought about condoms other than picking up a box of the same type of durex ones.

L xx"

Pick up a C Card next time your in the chemist which displays the C Card, tick the back of the card and hand it over to the assisitant who will give you the comdoms of your choice usually 12 condoms and lube .

Their latex free are called Pentasa and ar the worlds thinest condoms .

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Durex Avanti Ultima are the ones I have used and they feel great too!

As for where BOOTS carry them or buy them on the internet

Also ment to add if you get condoms on the Card they are FREE

"Quick question which brand and where from is best? After a chat with nurse today she suggested I try some but to be honest I have never really thought about condoms other than picking up a box of the same type of durex ones.

L xxPick up a C Card next time your in the chemist which displays the C Card, tick the back of the card and hand it over to the assisitant who will give you the comdoms of your choice usually 12 condoms and lube .

Their latex free are called Pentasa and ar the worlds thinest condoms . "

Pentasa seems to be a pharmaceutical drug are you sure thats the correct spelling? Just trying to help

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thank you very much. Local chemist does C card so I will go in. Didn't realise you got the latex free ones with it

L xxPick up a C Card next time your in the chemist which displays the C Card, tick the back of the card and hand it over to the assisitant who will give you the comdoms of your choice usually 12 condoms and lube .

Their latex free are called Pentasa and ar the worlds thinest condoms .

Pentasa seems to be a pharmaceutical drug are you sure thats the correct spelling? Just trying to help"

i stand corrected the corret name for them ia Pasante

"Thank you very much. Local chemist does C card so I will go in. Didn't realise you got the latex free ones with it "
you can get any type for free just tick the back of your card with your choice xxx

"Thank you very much. Local chemist does C card so I will go in. Didn't realise you got the latex free ones with it you can get any type for free just tick the back of your card with your choice xxx "

Pasante is a brand name like Durex they make both Latex and non Latex condoms the non Latex one seems to be called SENSIVA

If any ladies would like to undergo a field trial with these condoms let me know, its all done for the benefit of science, no animals will be harmed during the trial.

» Add a new message to this topic