FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > opinions please ladies (and gents i suppose)

opinions please ladies (and gents i suppose)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

first of all i'd like to say hello to you all. i've been on here a while and have only really started using the forum... so i'm a noob!!!. lol

ok, i have a "FRIEND" that wants some opinions... my "FRIEND" gets a bit of attention from fellow fabbers and is very glad of it. but when the time comes to send his face pic, it changes.... NOT because he looks like John Merrick or anything, but because he's in a uniform. you see my "FRIEND" was in the army a while back and now this pic is biting my ass... i mean his ass...lol

so i just thought it'd make an interesting topic to find out if you ladies really don't like soldiers and the pic should be binned???

maybe "HE" just jumped out the plane and hit landed in the ugly tree....

thanks

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've nothing against soldiers - maybe it's your ugly mug scaring them off lolol

You'd need to send me the pic so I can assess it fully

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"first of all i'd like to say hello to you all. i've been on here a while and have only really started using the forum... so i'm a noob!!!. lol

ok, i have a "FRIEND" that wants some opinions... my "FRIEND" gets a bit of attention from fellow fabbers and is very glad of it. but when the time comes to send his face pic, it changes.... NOT because he looks like John Merrick or anything, but because he's in a uniform. you see my "FRIEND" was in the army a while back and now this pic is biting my ass... i mean his ass...lol

so i just thought it'd make an interesting topic to find out if you ladies really don't like soldiers and the pic should be binned???

thanks"

There are many people who like guys/women in uniform doesnt do much for me,but i do think some use it as a means to getting meets on here for that simple reason .

But to be honest i think they really need to learn to be a little bit more discrete in showing to the world exactly what they do for a living .

By *uncouple981Couple  over a year ago

ayrshire

You can pass it on to your friend that I like a guy in uniform.

i do think some use it as a means to getting meets on here for that simple reason .

This is the reason i was thinking of taking it off.

i do admit that discretion is needed in certain professions, but its easy enough to find out what some one does these days anyway...it's no different to telling someone.

thanks for the feedback...i appreciate the honesty...xxx

i think your right there... more beauty sleep is called for...lol xx

"You can pass it on to your friend that I like a guy in uniform. "

hhhmmmm my friend will be quite pleased to hear that....lol xx

" i do think some use it as a means to getting meets on here for that simple reason .

i do admit that discretion is needed in certain professions, but its easy enough to find out what some one does these days anyway...it's no different to telling someone.

thanks for the feedback...i appreciate the honesty...xxx"

So its you and not your so called friend we're talking about here ? lol

ayrshire

"You can pass it on to your friend that I like a guy in uniform.

hhhmmmm my friend will be quite pleased to hear that....lol xx

"

I'm sure you erm friend will be

By *ikkiBWoman  over a year ago

Falkirk

I used to like army guys until I started using fab and now its a turn off. Every army guy I've encountered on here had the mentality of "I've fought for the country so you owe me, shag me now"

So now I steer clear of army guys, the majority has probably spoiled it for the minority of good ones but that's that

" i do think some use it as a means to getting meets on here for that simple reason .

thanks for the feedback...i appreciate the honesty...xxxSo its you and not your so called friend we're talking about here ? lol "

damn...what gave it away? lol

"I used to like army guys until I started using fab and now its a turn off. Every army guy I've encountered on here had the mentality of "I've fought for the country so you owe me, shag me now"

So now I steer clear of army guys, the majority has probably spoiled it for the minority of good ones but that's that"

thats what i assumed... i know first hand what the blokes can be like.

it's the same with the women around the garrisons....they don't want to know us cos of a select few...

thanks...xxx

"I used to like army guys until I started using fab and now its a turn off. Every army guy I've encountered on here had the mentality of "I've fought for the country so you owe me, shag me now"

So now I steer clear of army guys, the majority has probably spoiled it for the minority of good ones but that's that"

So now I steer clear of army guys, the majority has probably spoiled it for the minority of good ones but that's that

it's the same with the women around the garrisons....they don't want to know us cos of a select few...

thanks...xxx"

And thats basicly what i said away up there ^^^^^

By *aucy MikeCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

And me Sx

Why dont you crop the pic then? That way you can send a pic without the uniform being in it!

thanks...xxxAnd thats basicly what i said away up there ^^^^^ "

hahaha sorry. i have to admit i was distracted by they pretty green eyes of yours .... x

And me Sx "

....x

thanks...xxxAnd thats basicly what i said away up there ^^^^^

hahaha sorry. i have to admit i was distracted by they pretty green eyes of yours .... x

"

"Why dont you crop the pic then? That way you can send a pic without the uniform being in it! "

cos then all that would be in it was my eyes...

"Why dont you crop the pic then? That way you can send a pic without the uniform being in it!

cos then all that would be in it was my eyes... "

And whats up with that lol

"Why dont you crop the pic then? That way you can send a pic without the uniform being in it!

cos then all that would be in it was my eyes... "

Silly me eh! I forgot you might have your beret/kevlar helmet on! Or are we talking sas ski mask here?

cos then all that would be in it was my eyes... And whats up with that lol"

hahaha cos mine aren't as beautiful as yours...lol. x

cos then all that would be in it was my eyes... And whats up with that lol

hahaha cos mine aren't as beautiful as yours...lol. x"

well i might think they are ?

cos then all that would be in it was my eyes...

Silly me eh! I forgot you might have your beret/kevlar helmet on! Or are we talking sas ski mask here? "

hahahaha if it was the ski mask i'd understand women being scared if the pic...

hahaha cos mine aren't as beautiful as yours...lol. xwell i might think they are ? "

oh well, maybe i'll have to send you a cropped version of it then... xx

hahaha cos mine aren't as beautiful as yours...lol. xwell i might think they are ?

oh well, maybe i'll have to send you a cropped version of it then... xx"

maybe you will

hahaha cos mine aren't as beautiful as yours...lol. xwell i might think they are ?

XXXX

oh well, maybe i'll have to send you a cropped version of it then... xxmaybe you will "

It amazes me that with most mobiles having a camera and now fab allowing you to upload pics from a mob. That folk still can't get pics on their profile. Tell your "friend" to quite simply put another pic on and remove the said pic. A no no having a pic in a uniform showing your profession. Simples x

Used to be in the forces? We talkin 10m mins ago or ten yrs ago?

20yrs ago, will be a bit missleading.

"It amazes me that with most mobiles having a camera and now fab allowing you to upload pics from a mob. That folk still can't get pics on their profile. Tell your "friend" to quite simply put another pic on and remove the said pic. A no no having a pic in a uniform showing your profession. Simples x"

that wasn't the question i was asking though. i was more or less asking if there was something about being a soldier that basicly flashed warning signs in womens eyes.... but my suspicion was was confirmed by Nikki B and Miss D. but i don't care about showing my proffesion, because i'm proud of everything about it.

thanks for your opinion though. x

"Used to be in the forces? We talkin 10m mins ago or ten yrs ago?

20yrs ago, will be a bit missleading."

2 years ago the pic was taken. but not much has changed, except i've shaved and had more time to work out

"It amazes me that with most mobiles having a camera and now fab allowing you to upload pics from a mob. That folk still can't get pics on their profile. Tell your "friend" to quite simply put another pic on and remove the said pic. A no no having a pic in a uniform showing your profession. Simples x

that wasn't the question i was asking though. i was more or less asking if there was something about being a soldier that basicly flashed warning signs in womens eyes.... but my suspicion was was confirmed by Nikki B and Miss D. but i don't care about showing my proffesion, because i'm proud of everything about it.

"

So, when you asked in your original post if it should be binned, you don't really give a toss when people say yes it should?

What your post should have said then, was, i'm an ex squaddie, look at me.

The question remains, are you a squaddie or not? If you are a squaddie then post an up-to-date picture of yourself wearing your uniform. If your not then post an up-to-date picture of yourself wearing civvies.

You may have become too used to being told what to do and how to behave but its really not that difficult

"It amazes me that with most mobiles having a camera and now fab allowing you to upload pics from a mob. That folk still can't get pics on their profile. Tell your "friend" to quite simply put another pic on and remove the said pic. A no no having a pic in a uniform showing your profession. Simples x

So, when you asked in your original post if it should be binned, you don't really give a toss when people say yes it should?

What your post should have said then, was, i'm an ex squaddie, look at me. "

read what the original post says. your basicly putting words in to my mouth for me here...

i don't need attention mate if you've not noticed there are tens of thousands of squaddies on here, i would hardly think i'm anything special.

there's no need to be bitchy about things. i'm not here to cut your grass. just looking for an opinion!

"The question remains, are you a squaddie or not? If you are a squaddie then post an up-to-date picture of yourself wearing your uniform. If your not then post an up-to-date picture of yourself wearing civvies.

You may have become too used to being told what to do and how to behave but its really not that difficult "

again, your not getting the point of the question i'm asking.

but cheers anyway.

now what should i do next?

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman  over a year ago

Glenrothes

For all my fabby friends who know me well, they can tell you that I am a sucker for a man in uniform especially combats, and if he is fit and reasonably good looking, I'm hooked. Of course, I would have to actually see this pic to comment properly

Glenrothes

And what I also meant to say was, regardless of uniform, if the man has a personality, can hold a conversation and make me laugh, I am doubly hooked lol xxxx

Then again maybe your not getting the point of the answers your being given. Perhaps if you had been clearer at the outset of what you were asking and not dressing it up as advice for a friend people would have understood what you wanted

What a person is wearing shouldn't really come into it unless its skidmarked undies or granny pants.

More important is the persons conversation and how they look. In my opinion.

"For all my fabby friends who know me well, they can tell you that I am a sucker for a man in uniform especially combats, and if he is fit and reasonably good looking, I'm hooked. Of course, I would have to actually see this pic to comment properly "

well anyone who knows me can tell you i'm a sucker for a great pair of legs...

so we should co-operate here x

Glenrothes

"For all my fabby friends who know me well, they can tell you that I am a sucker for a man in uniform especially combats, and if he is fit and reasonably good looking, I'm hooked. Of course, I would have to actually see this pic to comment properly

so we should co-operate here x"

Well I am all for co-operation. There will have to be a full recce of course and the appropriate OB set up

Tens of thousands? Really? Lol.

And if there WERE tens of thousands of squaddies on here, i don't see the rest of them asking advice about a two year out of date pic and disregarding that advice!

"Then again maybe your not getting the point of the answers your being given. Perhaps if you had been clearer at the outset of what you were asking and not dressing it up as advice for a friend people would have understood what you wanted"

that was an obvious joke about it being a friend... and to be honest i got the answer i was looking for at the start.

maybe i should've just wrote "do you women think that squaddies are all arrogant wa**ers, and would aviod them?"

but i was trying to have a laugh with it and find out an honest opinion...

i shouldn't have bothered...eh?

"Tens of thousands? Really? Lol.

And if there WERE tens of thousands of squaddies on here, i don't see the rest of them asking advice about a two year out of date pic and disregarding that advice! "

i never meant to write on here mate. now your just adding sarcasm to your bitchyness... give it a break.

and who said i disregarded the advice?

"What a person is wearing shouldn't really come into it unless its skidmarked undies or granny pants.

More important is the persons conversation and how they look. In my opinion."

hahaha i'd better remove the one of me in my Y-fronts then...lol...x

"For all my fabby friends who know me well, they can tell you that I am a sucker for a man in uniform especially combats, and if he is fit and reasonably good looking, I'm hooked. Of course, I would have to actually see this pic to comment properly

Well I am all for co-operation. There will have to be a full recce of course and the appropriate OB set up "

i like your style... you will have to give me a full set of orders ofcourse

And if there WERE tens of thousands of squaddies on here, i don't see the rest of them asking advice about a two year out of date pic and disregarding that advice! "

I think your being a little more than unfair to say the op is disregarding any advice given I'm pretty sure he's taking all comments on board .

And if there WERE tens of thousands of squaddies on here, i don't see the rest of them asking advice about a two year out of date pic and disregarding that advice! I think your being a little more than unfair to say the op is disregarding any advice given I'm pretty sure he's taking all comments on board ."

thanks for that.... i was starting to doubt myself there... xx

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

to be honest and not being nasty if you are in the regs you would know that bringing the service into disrepute is a serious offence and wouldnt be asking such questions never mind displaying uniformed pics of yourself with im guessing regimental flashes showing

And if there WERE tens of thousands of squaddies on here, i don't see the rest of them asking advice about a two year out of date pic and disregarding that advice! I think your being a little more than unfair to say the op is disregarding any advice given I'm pretty sure he's taking all comments on board .

thanks for that.... i was starting to doubt myself there... xx"

Your fine just don't understand how people seem to think they know what people are thinking or doing through a forum post ...and your right some do try and change the wording to make it out to be something it's not ..very annoying Grrrr

"to be honest and not being nasty if you are in the regs you would know that bringing the service into disrepute is a serious offence and wouldnt be asking such questions never mind displaying uniformed pics of yourself with im guessing regimental flashes showing "

not in the forces anymore though. but i get your point.

but as far as i'm concerned this is no different to the likes of Uniform Dating or Facebook... if anything it's more private.

And if there WERE tens of thousands of squaddies on here, i don't see the rest of them asking advice about a two year out of date pic and disregarding that advice! I think your being a little more than unfair to say the op is disregarding any advice given I'm pretty sure he's taking all comments on board .

thanks for that.... i was starting to doubt myself there... xxYour fine just don't understand how people seem to think they know what people are thinking or doing through a forum post ...and your right some do try and change the wording to make it out to be something it's not ..very annoying Grrrr "

well this is my first topic on here i think....and i think it'll be my last...i read that this is the best way to get to know people too... ...lol

xx

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

Don't let it get you down .... Lots of good folk and laughs to be had on forum..... Just join in

Oy, don't forget some of us boys like a man in uniform too future Mrs Random. Lol

Don't take it to heart the forums are good fun just the odd one or two try to belittle just grow a thick skin lots of fun people on here xxx

edinburgh

Oy, don't forget some of us boys like a man in uniform too future Mrs Random. Lol"

Or men full stop

"Don't let it get you down .... Lots of good folk and laughs to be had on forum..... Just join in "

yeah.. i enjoy a laugh too much to let that spoil it for me...xx

"first of all i'd like to say hello to you all. i've been on here a while and have only really started using the forum... so i'm a noob!!!. lol

thanks"

A warm welcome to the Scottish Forums anyway. Now come over here & sit with the ex-con. Lol!

Oy, don't forget some of us boys like a man in uniform too future Mrs Random. Lol"

oh i know you boys like a man in uniform...lol

future Mrs Random? does that mean your making me your bitch??? lol

Oy, don't forget some of us boys like a man in uniform too future Mrs Random. Lol

future Mrs Random? does that mean your making me your bitch??? lol"

no need to answer that... i just saw your last post....lol

"Don't take it to heart the forums are good fun just the odd one or two try to belittle just grow a thick skin lots of fun people on here xxx

"

yeah... i'm a big boy, i can handle it...xxx

no need to answer that... i just saw your last post....lol"

Lol. Welcome to the room mr C. You'll get used to my irreverent humour. So where's this uniform pic? .

ayrshire

no need to answer that... i just saw your last post....lol"

You trying to take my place? I'm the bitch!

thanks

A warm welcome to the Scottish Forums anyway. Now come over here & sit with the ex-con. Lol!"

hahahaha thank you... i'm feeling so welcome...lol.

"

You trying to take my place? I'm the bitch! "

FC all us guys know you're a girly girl but YOU wear the pants.

ayrshire

"

FC all us guys know you're a girly girl but YOU wear the pants. "

The big pants

Welcome to the forums Mr C. Just ignore the negative and take everything with a pinch of salt. X

"

The big pants

Welcome to the forums Mr C. Just ignore the negative and take everything with a pinch of salt. X"

As long as its not the Granny Pants. Ya know they give me the boak. Where's the naughty nurse outfit? Lol!

Lol. Welcome to the room mr C. You'll get used to my irreverent humour. So where's this uniform pic? . "

haha thank you. not to worry i can handle you no problem...lol

that pic is in the bin now since it's caused so much drama!!! lol

ayrshire

"

The big pants

Welcome to the forums Mr C. Just ignore the negative and take everything with a pinch of salt. X

As long as its not the Granny Pants. Ya know they give me the boak. Where's the naughty nurse outfit? Lol!"

Give me a minute, I'm still trying to get out of my prison officers uniform.

And no I don't have granny pants on a have Brazilian knickers on

You trying to take my place? I'm the bitch! "

oops, sorry.... you do know the bitches duty, don't you?

Lol. Welcome to the room mr C. You'll get used to my irreverent humour. So where's this uniform pic? .

haha thank you. not to worry i can handle you no problem...lol

that pic is in the bin now since it's caused so much drama!!! lol"

And there you go PROVED THAT YOU DO LISTEN TO PEOPLES OPINIONS AFTER ALL LOL

ayrshire

"You trying to take my place? I'm the bitch!

oops, sorry.... you do know the bitches duty, don't you?"

What's that?

Oppps sorry caps lock

"

And no I don't have granny pants on a have Brazilian knickers on "

Hahaha! I do like that Screw Uniform Mrs FC. Now I'm off the naughty step do I get a surprise cake or are you munching the Brazil nuts? Lol

"

oops, sorry.... you do know the bitches duty, don't you?"

She's really quite sweet. Lol!

"

FC all us guys know you're a girly girl but YOU wear the pants.

The big pants

thank you... it's nice to be here now.

no worries, i'ts like water off a ducks back...xxx

Welcome to the forums Mr C. Just ignore the negative and take everything with a pinch of salt. X"

Oh & don't lose the uniform. It will come in handy when we do YMCA at my party. Lol!

"Oppps sorry caps lock "

What's that? "

to keep the guys satisfied...

prison rules, i don't make them up!!!

"

Hahaha! I do like that Screw Uniform Mrs FC. Now I'm off the naughty step do I get a surprise cake or are you munching the Brazil nuts? Lol"

ouch... poor brazilian... he must be in agony...lol

What's that?

"

Shhhh. I'm just outta Solitary & still have flashbacks!!! You're welcome to join my Coming Out Party if ya bring the uniform (& can find which room it's in). Lol!

ayrshire

"

Hahaha! I do like that Screw Uniform Mrs FC. Now I'm off the naughty step do I get a surprise cake or are you munching the Brazil nuts? Lol

ouch... poor brazilian... he must be in agony...lol"

Haha he will be

ayrshire

What's that?

"

Sounds like a normal night in my house. Well maybe not guys, just guy.

What's that?

Shhhh. I'm just outta Solitary & still have flashbacks!!! You're welcome to join my Coming Out Party if ya bring the uniform (& can find which room it's in). Lol!"

Oi Andy back off i seen him first pmsl

What's that?

Shhhh. I'm just outta Solitary & still have flashbacks!!! You're welcome to join my Coming Out Party if ya bring the uniform (& can find which room it's in). Lol!"

is it in the dark room by any chance? lol

i'll bring my night vision!

What's that?

Sounds like a normal night in my house. Well maybe not guys, just guy. "

i can see why he's satisfied...x

What's that?

Shhhh. I'm just outta Solitary & still have flashbacks!!! You're welcome to join my Coming Out Party if ya bring the uniform (& can find which room it's in). Lol!Oi Andy back off i seen him first pmsl "

xxx

"Oi Andy back off i seen him first pmsl "

When has THAT ever stopped me Jaqs???

"

is it in the dark room by any chance? lol

i'll bring my night vision!"

Ooh Night Vision Goggles. Always wanted to try them! Gadgets - whoohoo! This is the best day out from Solitary I coulda wished for.

"

i can see why he's satisfied...x"

You should see her with wavy hair! Woot woo!

"Oi Andy back off i seen him first pmsl

When has THAT ever stopped me Jaqs??? "

Never but im getting fed up with it either find your own or share hee hee hee

When has THAT ever stopped me Jaqs??? Never but im getting fed up with it either find your own or share hee hee hee "

Oh alright. I'll share. Pfft!

"

You should see her with wavy hair! Woot woo!"

mmmm i could imagine.

I'm not really sure what the issue is OP. you say you've been out of the Army a couple of years so why would you put on a 2 year old photograph of you in uniform if you're no longer in the Army. As someone said earlier, use your phone, a camera, a webcam, take a couple of new pics and put them on. Good luck x

When has THAT ever stopped me Jaqs??? Never but im getting fed up with it either find your own or share hee hee hee

Oh alright. I'll share. Pfft!"

wooooo hooooo result get in !!!

[Removed by poster at 05/03/13 19:04:36]

"I'm not really sure what the issue is OP. you say you've been out of the Army a couple of years so why would you put on a 2 year old photograph of you in uniform if you're no longer in the Army. As someone said earlier, use your phone, a camera, a webcam, take a couple of new pics and put them on. Good luck x"

I've got my camera phone at the ready hahaha!

ayrshire

"

mmmm i could imagine.

"

Are you two talking about me! Leave my perm out of it.

"

mmmm i could imagine.

Are you two talking about me! Leave my perm out of it. "

Oops rumbled.

"I'm not really sure what the issue is OP. you say you've been out of the Army a couple of years so why would you put on a 2 year old photograph of you in uniform if you're no longer in the Army. As someone said earlier, use your phone, a camera, a webcam, take a couple of new pics and put them on. Good luck x"

cos as was meant by the initial topic. i wanted to know if it was appealing or reppeling for womean... cos i was under the impression that women liked it. therefor i kept the photo to send as it could be a big fantasy for a woman, and as stated on my profile, i am in to roleplay.

plus i honestly see no harm in the pic being 2 years old. especialy since i haven't changed a bit, i've been there, done that and still have the uniform which could be used to fulill someones fantasy...which is very much what i am all about, satisfying peoples needs....

thanks for the luck...xx

"

mmmm i could imagine.

Are you two talking about me! Leave my perm out of it. "

sorry, i wasn't thinking... he is talking about the hair on your head, right?

Glenrothes

Well I am all for co-operation. There will have to be a full recce of course and the appropriate OB set up

i like your style... you will have to give me a full set of orders ofcourse"

Set of orders being done as we speak - full briefing to follow in early course

"

cos as was meant by the initial topic. i wanted to know if it was appealing or reppeling for womean... cos i was under the impression that women liked it. therefor i kept the photo to send as it could be a big fantasy for a woman, and as stated on my profile, i am in to roleplay.

plus i honestly see no harm in the pic being 2 years old. especialy since i haven't changed a bit, i've been there, done that and still have the uniform which could be used to fulill someones fantasy...which is very much what i am all about, satisfying peoples needs....

thanks for the luck...xx"

Well I don't see any reason why you shouldn't keep the pic in your gallery for all the reasons stated. I don't see why a pic has to be recent either if you haven't changed a bit. Despite my age I still look younger than my years & a pic that's 2 yrs old looks exactly as I do now. Different if the person has aged dramatically. Keep the uniform.

ayrshire

"

mmmm i could imagine.

sorry, i wasn't thinking... he is talking about the hair on your head, right? "

Of course he was! Well I think so anyway

"

Of course he was! Well I think so anyway "

Set of orders being done as we speak - full briefing to follow in early course "

you brief me up and give me strict orders to carry out... and i will give you a thourough debriefing and carry out my orders to the word... xx

"

thanks for the luck...xx

Well I don't see any reason why you shouldn't keep the pic in your gallery for all the reasons stated. I don't see why a pic has to be recent either if you haven't changed a bit. Despite my age I still look younger than my years & a pic that's 2 yrs old looks exactly as I do now. Different if the person has aged dramatically. Keep the uniform. "

that uniform will always be with me

"

mmmm i could imagine.

Of course he was! Well I think so anyway "

By *issNaughtyxxxWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

I don't have a issue with men in Uniform, makes no difference to me what your job is. Occasional it turns me on but its more about whos in the uniform

If you were to send a picture and say what do you think of the uniform or im just back from a 4month stint and i need a shag then id say no thanks straight away!

There is some members who use the fact they are are in the Armed forces to try get meets, that dosnt interest me at all.

All the Best on Fab

I dont care what you do/did, wear/wore in a pic, i dont know the rules fully regarding pics, site wise, or from what you do/did.

It would soon get dreary reading if every bloke on here asked, you know,,,"im wondering what women maybe even men think of guys at bars in a suit sat with other women in pics"? I could make it a thread, i could do the ask, but i really just hope its apt for a swingers site, so i dont ask.

Suits can be a turn on too. Again, depends who is in em.

"I don't have a issue with men in Uniform, makes no difference to me what your job is. Occasional it turns me on but its more about whos in the uniform

If you were to send a picture and say what do you think of the uniform or im just back from a 4month stint and i need a shag then id say no thanks straight away!

There is some members who use the fact they are are in the Armed forces to try get meets, that dosnt interest me at all.

All the Best on Fab "

thats what i don't want people thinking i'm doing, using it as a way to snake in...

i started this topic to hear womens points of view...

thanks naughty......xx

"I dont care what you do/did, wear/wore in a pic, i dont know the rules fully regarding pics, site wise, or from what you do/did.

It would soon get dreary reading if every bloke on here asked, you know,,,"im wondering what women maybe even men think of guys at bars in a suit sat with other women in pics"? I could make it a thread, i could do the ask, but i really just hope its apt for a swingers site, so i dont ask."

well if you don't care about what i'm asking, or think it's dreary that i asked this, why are you reading it and commenting on it???

why not answer wether you'd shag, snog or avoid the person above you? or tell everybody what your favourit crisps are?

that seems more fresh and exciting!!!

"Suits can be a turn on too. Again, depends who is in em."
Mmmmmm i luv men in suits

from the king of the swingers to the king of the bitches, there have been a lot of comments on this thread and a rough 90% i'd say was helpful...

i'd heard that swinging was a little kleekish and bitchy and i thought it must be hard for a woman. BUT surprisingly, the only bitchyness i have experienced on here was from men....twisting words, telling me they don't care, and writing pathetic little updates about pittying newbies....

i have been on and off this site since 2006, i was an original member. so if the "newbie" comment was aimed at me, i'm anything but!!!!

i don't care if you think your too good for this post, and i don't care if you've been swinging since 19 canteen, cos it obviously never done your gut any good...(see, i can be bitchy too).

if you have a problem with what i've written here, don't try and belittle me by text...save it. then we can discuss it when i get back, over a pint, like MEN... then try and belittle me!!!

"from the king of the swingers to the king of the bitches, there have been a lot of comments on this thread and a rough 90% i'd say was helpful...

i'd heard that swinging was a little kleekish and bitchy and i thought it must be hard for a woman. BUT surprisingly, the only bitchyness i have experienced on here was from men....twisting words, telling me they don't care, and writing pathetic little updates about pittying newbies....

i have been on and off this site since 2006, i was an original member. so if the "newbie" comment was aimed at me, i'm anything but!!!!

i don't care if you think your too good for this post, and i don't care if you've been swinging since 19 canteen, cos it obviously never done your gut any good...(see, i can be bitchy too).

if you have a problem with what i've written here, don't try and belittle me by text...save it. then we can discuss it when i get back, over a pint, like MEN... then try and belittle me!!!"

Well said Newb. Think you'll fit in fine. Forums are about questions, answers & a wide variety of opinions. Some will differ in tone & language from what we might like to read. Some might even land you on the Naughty Step. However you're entitled to ask & I hope most of us have provided genuine, thought provoking, humorous, fun & informative replies. Good luck & chin up.

"from the king of the swingers to the king of the bitches, there have been a lot of comments on this thread and a rough 90% i'd say was helpful...

if you have a problem with what i've written here, don't try and belittle me by text...save it. then we can discuss it when i get back, over a pint, like MEN... then try and belittle me!!!

Well said Newb. Think you'll fit in fine. Forums are about questions, answers & a wide variety of opinions. Some will differ in tone & language from what we might like to read. Some might even land you on the Naughty Step. However you're entitled to ask & I hope most of us have provided genuine, thought provoking, humorous, fun & informative replies. Good luck & chin up. "

cheers scott... your a gem of a bloke...i've had a good laugh out of you and the majority...lol

I'm here all week Mr C. Drop by any time. I'd rather laugh with friends than cry alone.

"I'm here all week Mr C. Drop by any time. I'd rather laugh with friends than cry alone. "

hahaha will do scott...

Glenrothes

Set of orders being done as we speak - full briefing to follow in early course

you brief me up and give me strict orders to carry out... and i will give you a thourough debriefing and carry out my orders to the word... xx"

Mmmmm I like that thought lol

By *cotsbicoupleCouple  over a year ago

Helensburgh

Not making any comment on the matter of whether girls like or don't like men in uniform (or indeed, men liking women in uniform, although, male typing here, i totally dig a girl in PM's, yum. And RAF no2. dress...droooool)

Howeever, I would urge you that if the RMP, RAF Police or SPs see photos of you on here, in uniform, they can, will and HAVE (not fab but another site, and a friend of mine) haul you in and you will be on a charge..

By all means have the photos for sharing...but maybe not set to public, eh?

if you have a problem with what i've written here, don't try and belittle me by text...save it. then we can discuss it when i get back, over a pint, like MEN... then try and belittle me!!!"

Fair to say your whole ask was a bit,,Made up then? No friend looking for an opinion on a pic?

And your not new to fab in any way.

But you looked for advice,indeed now dividing up deciding,letting us know what was a help what was not, when really you kind of know anyway.

But a few women said they like either way, they no doubt will be classed as helpfull, or mission accomplished.

Whats on my profile is aimed at potential interest from women and couples, to help them see a bit more info on me, not too fussed what my fellow single guy thinks of it.

The comment on my update is an overall view of all genuinely new (newbies) on site, total coincidence if offended by it. Hang on, you really should'nt be, because your not new? Been on n off site since 2006?

ayrshire

"The comment on my update is an overall view of all genuinely new (newbies) on site, total coincidence if offended by it. Hang on, you really should'nt be, because your not new? Been on n off site since 2006? "

Why do you care so much about what he does and says. Keep scrolling when you come to a post you don't like.

Oh and hang on he said he is new to the forums not the site!

dyou wanna ask him why he cares about how my update bothers him too then ?

not a fan of contrived nonsense...care does not come into it.

"The comment on my update is an overall view of all genuinely new (newbies) on site, total coincidence if offended by it. Hang on, you really should'nt be, because your not new? Been on n off site since 2006?

Why do you care so much about what he does and says. Keep scrolling when you come to a post you don't like.

"

new to forums...yet reads so familiar with my angle on things dont you think so?

edinburgh

"The comment on my update is an overall view of all genuinely new (newbies) on site, total coincidence if offended by it. Hang on, you really should'nt be, because your not new? Been on n off site since 2006?

new to forums...yet reads so familiar with my angle on things dont you think so? "

Nope

ayrshire

new to forums...yet reads so familiar with my angle on things dont you think so? "

Wow this post really is bothering you. As the uncool would say just chillax

not at all...a bored single asking about his pic and what do we think bout it....hardly a first is it.

edinburgh

"not at all...a bored single asking about his pic and what do we think bout it....hardly a first is it."

So ignore it instead of adding snippy comments as usual

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

Walks on by whistling.

ayrshire

"not at all...a bored single asking about his pic and what do we think bout it....hardly a first is it."

It is for him

some bored arrogant swinger, who pips in on posts just to be an a***hole and thinks he's god's gift is hardly a first either.... but i'm not whinging about that!!!

your boring me now... run along!

"Walks on by whistling. "

hahahahaha

"not at all...a bored single asking about his pic and what do we think bout it....hardly a first is it.

So ignore it instead of adding snippy comments as usual "

...x

"not at all...a bored single asking about his pic and what do we think bout it....hardly a first is it.

It is for him "

thanks for backing me up while i was away... i appreciate that...xxxxxxxx

i see where i myself have been miss-quoted...missunderstood. when i said i dont care what you do/did, that was in relation to concern about uniform. meaning exactly that. it does not phase or bother me if its on show..merely from a swinger seeing your pic...prior to that others were stating rules and regs about it..i simply meant it does not bother me...and seems to be no written rules preventing it.

A noob on the forums? Really? And you don't you don't use the forces angle to attract attention? Really?

See those little green arrows next to your name? They let forumites see what threads you have previously been posting to and what ones you have posted!

That one where you told everyone you were off to helmand province over a year ago was a good read m8. Never heard of operational security?

Jesus some people just can't let go ..too much time on their hands nit picking peoples forum posts

"A noob on the forums? Really? And you don't you don't use the forces angle to attract attention? Really?

See those little green arrows next to your name? They let forumites see what threads you have previously been posting to and what ones you have posted!

That one where you told everyone you were off to helmand province over a year ago was a good read m8. Never heard of operational security? "

listen you, don't you dare question me about OpSec. what has the fact i was going to helmand actualy got to do with op security... prince harry was going to helmand and it was in the papers.

if i wanted to use the forces as an angle, i'd have it on my profile, as my profile pic and start every message with "during the WAR"...

now go back to watching TOWIE like a good little girl !!!

"Not making any comment on the matter of whether girls like or don't like men in uniform (or indeed, men liking women in uniform, although, male typing here, i totally dig a girl in PM's, yum. And RAF no2. dress...droooool)

Howeever, I would urge you that if the RMP, RAF Police or SPs see photos of you on here, in uniform, they can, will and HAVE (not fab but another site, and a friend of mine) haul you in and you will be on a charge..

By all means have the photos for sharing...but maybe not set to public, eh?"

it's not set to public.

"A noob on the forums? Really? And you don't you don't use the forces angle to attract attention? Really?

That one where you told everyone you were off to helmand province over a year ago was a good read m8. Never heard of operational security?

listen you, don't you dare question me about OpSec. what has the fact i was going to helmand actualy got to do with op security... prince harry was going to helmand and it was in the papers.

if i wanted to use the forces as an angle, i'd have it on my profile, as my profile pic and start every message with "during the WAR"...

now go back to watching TOWIE like a good little girl !!!"

I prefer Made In Chelsea! More realistic.

But, as to your comment about having it on your profile if you wanted to use the forces as a pick up hook!

Isn't that exactly what your doing with a two year old pic of you in a forces uniform which you send to prospective meets?

Glenrothes

That one where you told everyone you were off to helmand province over a year ago was a good read m8. Never heard of operational security? "

Anyone who has friends in the forces would know when someone is heading out to Afghanistan, hardly a secret and so many guys on here have done exactly the same.

Glenrothes

But, as to your comment about having it on your profile if you wanted to use the forces as a pick up hook!

Isn't that exactly what your doing with a two year old pic of you in a forces uniform which you send to prospective meets? "

The OP asked a question and got his answers. He did not deserve the sideswiping that has gone on in certain circumstances. Why, oh why, do people have to turn a simple forum post into a "let's get a dig at the OP" - if you don't like, don't read and move on. The negativity and bitching on here is getting worse and surprisingly, it's the guys who are doing it.

Isn't that exactly what your doing with a two year old pic of you in a forces uniform which you send to prospective meets? "

well you'll know what i mean when i say... "OMG"?

cos OOOOOMMMMMMMGGGGGGG this is getting boring!!!!

read about 20 comments back, please... the one about the 2 year old pic.

Isn't that exactly what your doing with a two year old pic of you in a forces uniform which you send to prospective meets?

The OP asked a question and got his answers. He did not deserve the sideswiping that has gone on in certain circumstances. Why, oh why, do people have to turn a simple forum post into a "let's get a dig at the OP" - if you don't like, don't read and move on. The negativity and bitching on here is getting worse and surprisingly, it's the guys who are doing it."

Oppps ment to do this lol

Anyone who has friends in the forces would know when someone is heading out to Afghanistan, hardly a secret and so many guys on here have done exactly the same. "

My point was, he said hes a noob to forums, hes not. He said he has never used the forces as a hook, he has!

I could post pics from my time in Scots Guards, but i prefer to use up to date pics. Theres nothing wrong with having pics from your time in the forces, far from it. I have pics that i'll treasure until the end of my days. But i don't use them as a hook! (mind you, mine are 10yr old, not just 2).

Anyone who has friends in the forces would know when someone is heading out to Afghanistan, hardly a secret and so many guys on here have done exactly the same. "

exactly... the whole garrison know when people are leaving and coming home... how else are you going to get the word around so people can say their proud goodby's/welcome homes???

"PSSSST. don't tell anyone, but someone is going somewhere to do some job...if you want to say goodbye, be at some place at sometime.... i think"

xxxx

Anyone who has friends in the forces would know when someone is heading out to Afghanistan, hardly a secret and so many guys on here have done exactly the same.

My point was, he said hes a noob to forums, hes not. He said he has never used the forces as a hook, he has!

I could post pics from my time in Scots Guards, but i prefer to use up to date pics. Theres nothing wrong with having pics from your time in the forces, far from it. I have pics that i'll treasure until the end of my days. But i don't use them as a hook! (mind you, mine are 10yr old, not just 2)."

OPSEC,OPSEC,OPSEC.... you just gave away your regiment....

i can't beleve you where in the army, and your acting like this... obviously didn't make you the man that you thought it would, eh?

Glenrothes

"Oppps ment to do this lol "

I did wonder Jacs!! lol Funny lady

Falkirk

Walls past whistling again - looks over the wall - nah, not for me - carries on walking and whistling

Right who fancies a shag now ?

I could post pics from my time in Scots Guards, but i prefer to use up to date pics. Theres nothing wrong with having pics from your time in the forces, far from it. I have pics that i'll treasure until the end of my days. But i don't use them as a hook! (mind you, mine are 10yr old, not just 2)."

and i'll keep quiet about the fact that your making a different point because your clutching at straws....

i don't want you looking like a fool on a public forum... even though your repeatedly trying to make me look like one!

I could post pics from my time in Scots Guards, but i prefer to use up to date pics. Theres nothing wrong with having pics from your time in the forces, far from it. I have pics that i'll treasure until the end of my days. But i don't use them as a hook! (mind you, mine are 10yr old, not just 2).

i can't beleve you where in the army, and your acting like this... obviously didn't make you the man that you thought it would, eh?"

Opsec?? Whats opsec got to do with the name of the regiment i left 10yrs ago?

"Walls past whistling again - looks over the wall - nah, not for me - carries on walking and whistling "

hahahaha that cracks me up!....hahahahaa lol

i can't beleve you where in the army, and your acting like this... obviously didn't make you the man that you thought it would, eh?

Opsec?? Whats opsec got to do with the name of the regiment i left 10yrs ago? "

what has it got to do with a country i visited 2 years ago????

"Right who fancies a shag now ? "

me please...x

Falkirk

"Right who fancies a shag now ? "

Me me

Glenrothes

I fancy one too, but sorry Jacs, wrong sex for me! lol xxx

"Right who fancies a shag now ?

me please...x

"

Mmmmmm hurry home then

The OP asked a question and got his answers. He did not deserve the sideswiping that has gone on in certain circumstances. Why, oh why, do people have to turn a simple forum post into a "let's get a dig at the OP" - if you don't like, don't read and move on. The negativity and bitching on here is getting worse and surprisingly, it's the guys who are doing it."

xxxxxx

"I fancy one too, but sorry Jacs, wrong sex for me! lol xxx"
Awww wee booby hugs for you then dess

Falkirk

Me me lol

Me me "

One for you too babe xxx

me please...x

Mmmmmm hurry home then "

mmmm the clock is ticking, but time aint moving...

me please...x

Mmmmmm hurry home then

mmmm the clock is ticking, but time aint moving..."

Awww it will tho

Glenrothes

"I fancy one too, but sorry Jacs, wrong sex for me! lol xxxAwww wee booby hugs for you then dess "

Thanks hon xxx

cough cough.... whats this in my trousers??? oh thats right, it's only my penis

Falkirk

Puts his dad hat on....................

RIGHT!!!!! ENOUGH THE PAIR OF YOU!!!!!!!

If you carry on you'll both end up on the nawty step with a 48hr forum ban!!!!!!!! Just agree to disagree and go to New Zealand and have a cyber cup of tea - I put the kettle on this morning and not one bugger showed up so there's plenty left!!!!!

Right, now shake hands and lets have a cuppa and not forum bans!!!! Ok??????

(Do you think it's gonna work ladies?)

Falkirk

"I fancy one too, but sorry Jacs, wrong sex for me! lol xxxAwww wee booby hugs for you then dess

Thanks hon xxx"

Dess, you want a manly hug too??

Glenrothes

"Puts his dad hat on....................

RIGHT!!!!! ENOUGH THE PAIR OF YOU!!!!!!!

If you carry on you'll both end up on the nawty step with a 48hr forum ban!!!!!!!! Just agree to disagree and go to New Zealand and have a cyber cup of tea - I put the kettle on this morning and not one bugger showed up so there's plenty left!!!!!

Right, now shake hands and lets have a cuppa and not forum bans!!!! Ok??????

(Do you think it's gonna work ladies?) "

I hope so, I was about to go into Mummy mode myself! lol

"I fancy one too, but sorry Jacs, wrong sex for me! lol xxxAwww wee booby hugs for you then dess

Thanks hon xxx

Dess, you want a manly hug too?? "

Glenrothes

Thanks hon xxx

Dess, you want a manly hug too?? "

Oh yes please Andy. I do love hugs and hairy chests mmmmmmmmmmm

oops sorry - will wipe the drool off my chin now!