FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > pictures

pictures

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why the obsession with pics its all about the experience...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Pics are a must ,yes its fun but i aint here to have fun with fuglies

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

I'm not here for a blind date

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Maybe someone can explain why they dont have pix ? because at the end of the day if they are going to meet anyway why not ?

But sorry i want to use up my swinging time meeting people im attracted to than pinning my hope on someone i might not be

I kinda touched on this before - for me it's not just about how attractive someone is but about their eyes, smile etc.

we have had some pics sent that look like mugshots lol

We've also had guys of 50 send a pic and they look like old men and similarity younger guys send a pic with their hoody and Burberry cap on :0

Also I had been chatting to a couple and the guy sent pics and he looked like my dad when he was younger - and I don't just mean a little bit I mean I genuinely jumped back from the screen when I saw his pic. He thought it was funny but then said I hope it won't put you off and I had to say yeah actually I'm sorry but it does - I couldn't get dirty with him - just wrong lol

So to me pictures are important

L xxx

By *ikkiBWoman  over a year ago

Falkirk

I had someone yesterday act all nicey nicey until I refused to send him face pics, then got a load of abuse back (as predicted) and as far as im aware he got suspended/banned.

A lot of pic collectors going around these days on here and when you refuse to show any they get majorly abusive.

"I had someone yesterday act all nicey nicey until I refused to send him face pics, then got a load of abuse back (as predicted) and as far as im aware he got suspended/banned.

A lot of pic collectors going around these days on here and when you refuse to show any they get majorly abusive."

is a pic collector Some1 who asks for pics but dosnt return them?? Confused paisley

I think it's someone who has no I tension of meeting but just collects pics as wank fodder

I'm sorry, call me shallow if you want,but I have to be physically attracted to a guy before any fun happens, and I'm guessing so do guys,... or will some just shagg anyone cos it's offered??

"I think it's someone who has no I tension of meeting but just collects pics as wank fodder "

Should be intention stupid auto correct

"I'm sorry, call me shallow if you want,but I have to be physically attracted to a guy before any fun happens, and I'm guessing so do guys,... or will some just shagg anyone cos it's offered?? "

Any holes a goal - I'm sure that's the motto of a lot of guys on here

"I'm sorry, call me shallow if you want,but I have to be physically attracted to a guy before any fun happens, and I'm guessing so do guys,... or will some just shagg anyone cos it's offered??

Any holes a goal - I'm sure that's the motto of a lot of guys on here "

wouldn't entirely disagree but it's nice to put a picture

To the person your chatting too. Good or bad

"I had someone yesterday act all nicey nicey until I refused to send him face pics, then got a load of abuse back (as predicted) and as far as im aware he got suspended/banned.

A lot of pic collectors going around these days on here and when you refuse to show any they get majorly abusive."

I always ask for a face pic pic after a few messages back and forth. Its nice to know who i'm chatting to and hopefully going to meet if we click.

Doesn't make me a pic collector.

By *ikkiBWoman  over a year ago

Falkirk

Slightly off topic but still picture related... I just came across an obvious fake user using the pic of a famous actor and this comes after catching the same user using a fake pic last week lol

Slightly off topic but just made me chuckle. Imagine getting to picture swapping stage with him and then seeing his fake pic lol

"I think it's someone who has no I tension of meeting but just collects pics as wank fodder "
thanx for the update

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

Fake people think they are being clever but always get caught out. If someone wants to see a face pic of me - god knows why - I'm more than happy to send one. But I think it's different for women as there are LOADS of males on here looking for pics for their wank bank. It's all up to the individual. Yes it's always nice to see a pic of someone you talk to or have some banter with on the forum but I think you only get to see them if that person gets to know you better.

For a guy having pics/face pics are a must.

However sometimes you can't win.just last week I had the fem from a cpl saying she was interested but because I have pics of me with a cpl (full consent and in fact encouraged), she said 'cant have you using pics of me to meet other woman'. Confused.com who said anything about taking pics never mind using them??!!?? Why even bother contacting me ??

"I'm not here for a blind date "

Lol

Personally Iv been really fortunate when it comes to pics

Noone ever really seems to hassle me for one. And if they do then thats their problem Most folk are chilled out and seem to respect my reasons for not having a pic up and we have a laugh about it

I will send a face pic once im comfortable with the person and there's a level of trust.. I havent asked for one yet either but maybe im just lucky. If ur cool with me im cool with you, I don't need to see a pic to have a laugh

Saying that I intend to get one up as profile pic as defo does make u stand out and be distinguished. Defo helps me when someone has a pic up so I can also easily identify them from others

edinburgh

"I'm not here for a blind date

Lol

Personally Iv been really fortunate when it comes to pics

Noone ever really seems to hassle me for one. And if they do then thats their problem Most folk are chilled out and seem to respect my reasons for not having a pic up and we have a laugh about it

I will send a face pic once im comfortable with the person and there's a level of trust.. I havent asked for one yet either but maybe im just lucky. If ur cool with me im cool with you, I don't need to see a pic to have a laugh

Saying that I intend to get one up as profile pic as defo does make u stand out and be distinguished. Defo helps me when someone has a pic up so I can also easily identify them from others

"

Not a cock shot I hope

"

Not a cock shot I hope "

How about an ear shot? Would that be acceptable?

Can't decide for a pic..elbows knees or ankles..what's sexier?

Head shoulders knees and toes

Was thinkin to tie my phone to a piece of thread, close my eyes...spin around three times and click...if my cock just so happens to be in the way then so be it...good excuse no?

By *cotsbicoupleCouple  over a year ago

Helensburgh

Pictures are tricky for many...

Take us for example; if you browse through our photos you'll notice that all of them, with the exception of a couple in our friends-only pics, are mostly of A. This isn't because I (M) am fat and ugly, although I pretty much am; no point hiding what you look like, else you'll turn up to a meet and people will politely leave. no, they're not there because I have a sensitive job, and cannot be putting pictures up in a public place like that.

However, we do share pics if we're talking seriously with people, and whilst I need to get some better ones, I have face-pics of me in there etc.

As a matter of course though, if someone mails without pics, either on profile, or in the mail, it's a black mark against them.

Add on another couple of black marks for, say, a badly-worded email, or a blank profile, or no veris etc. and you get deleted....sorry, but you could be *anyone*, and with no more details, a well filled out profile, or a nice mail explaining the absence etc. you're just too much of a risk.

By *7JayMan  over a year ago

Methil/edinburgh

For me, I have a face pic up in my public to allow people to see who they are talking to and i def prefer to see what someone looks like to see if there's an attraction but also to know if they are real. Profiles without pics can be iffy as you dont know who or what your talking too as I found out sadly the hard way last year with a very nasty incident which led me to remove my pics and come close to leaving.

I have no probs with no pics on profile if one can be sent once we have chatted for a bit or if willing to cam. As for pic collectors, I don't see the point. We are here to meet not sneak about looking for pics lol. pics are nice but the real thing is soooo much better and way more satisfying.

J x

edinburgh

"

Not a cock shot I hope

How about an ear shot? Would that be acceptable?

Can't decide for a pic..elbows knees or ankles..what's sexier?

Head shoulders knees and toes

Was thinkin to tie my phone to a piece of thread, close my eyes...spin around three times and click...if my cock just so happens to be in the way then so be it...good excuse no?

"

Ooh ear shot please.... Sooo sexy

If someone spots you on here and your not married or cheating then what does it matter, there has to be an attraction for me so blind dates are out.

I have a face picture on my profile and quite a few people from my vanilla side know I'm on here, my family think I'm on a dating site though

"

Ooh ear shot please.... Sooo sexy "

is that sexy enough for ya?

I know face pics go a long way on here but what if, like me, a person has a job that could land them in the doo doo for having a face pic on public display. Certain people think they have a right to judge if you do not post a face pic

[Removed by poster at 07/03/13 00:33:38]

"I know face pics go a long way on here but what if, like me, a person has a job that could land them in the doo doo for having a face pic on public display. Certain people think they have a right to judge if you do not post a face pic"

ya better hope nae cunt recognises your keyboard n desk, or shirt n hands then lol....or me my ear

Not worried about that....its the tiles on the wall im worried about....lol

"Not worried about that....its the tiles on the wall im worried about....lol"

lol!!

I was thinkin that too

haha shame you missed the wankin at work post

For me, pics are a must!

I can't arrange a meet with a shadowy, faceless woman who, for all I know, could be a 90 year old guy with a degree in computer science!

For any serious swinger, there is no excuse for not having some pics on your profile. Fair enough, if you want to be discreet (for work etc) then don't display a full face pic.

But at the very least there should be some other face pics on your profile which you could send privately.

edinburgh

"

is that sexy enough for ya?"

Ooh I'm all a quivering now

"

is that sexy enough for ya?

Ooh I'm all a quivering now "

steady cutie it's not even 8 o'clock

Lol

I have a face pic on my profile but don't expect everyone to be the same, I do expect to see a face picture at some point though.

I need to be attracted to someone to want to meet them.

On one profile it say's something like "if I don't want to kiss you then I don't want to meet you" which is just about right for me

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"I have a face pic on my profile but don't expect everyone to be the same, I do expect to see a face picture at some point though.

I need to be attracted to someone to want to meet them.

On one profile it say's something like "if I don't want to kiss you then I don't want to meet you" which is just about right for me "

There really is no reason for someone not having face pics on here in their hidden gallery to be forwarded on ..and as I've said for those will to meet someone without seeing a face pic must be pretty desperate .

Yes personality is important but come on the first thing that attracts us is how a person look not their dazzling personality lol

By *lue4youCouple  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

I simply dont, and wont, put a full face piccy on here - but, I think there's enough of a clue in the rest of the shots to give peeps an idea of the package. I also like to see a cock shot on a couple profile. I dont need the full 12 inches, but the full monty please to let me decide what I'm playing with

» Add a new message to this topic