FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > clubs / single men

clubs / single men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

can anybody tell me off any swinging clubs in scotland who do invite single men along sometime's as the one where i stay dont seem to invite them at anytime as far as i can gather , and it would help the good genuine men out there to be seen by other's so can only be good in the long run

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

I thot most allow single guys however think they may limit the numbers

By *ictiiWitchCouple  over a year ago

Helensburgh

CJ's definitely allows single guys.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"CJ's definitely allows single guys."

Been to CJ's several times as a single guy and I think After8 is the same m8

cheers for letting me know , aberdeen club defo not allow single guys , might need to find out who run's it and see if they fancy letting in a select few genuine men

Yeah the aberdeen club is couples but there are clubs in Glasgow and Edinburgh that allow single guys. Try and get a female to go along with u. Is there not a club in dundee that allows single guys

no club at all in dundee as far as i'm aware

hoping that someone in the aberdeen area comes bk to me with any reason to y they dont invite selected males along . cheers for ur info

By *issNaughtyxxxWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

[Removed by poster at 03/03/13 10:19:50]

Aberdeen

Mr. Audi the club in Aberdeen do not allow any single men in and this has been the rule for many years.

IMO if single men were allowed in there would be a huge mass of men and a small minority of women/couples. Its been known for some men to pester couples and women and causing a less enjoyable experience at the club.I'am not saying all single men are like that, i've been pestered by men who were there as part of a couple. As a single women i like the way it is and i would be less likely to go if more men were encouraged.

Contact OEXpert37 or T_K as their are part of management of The Club, sure they can answer the most asked question! Lol

By *URRABULLCouple  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

well said naughty.we have been to another club in scotland and it was like a meat market for single old men.we certainly wont be back to clubs like that.aberdeen club has chose not to entertain single guys which is great.there is always one every so often that takes a strop because they cant get in.well its easy.get a female then u will get in.

[Removed by poster at 03/03/13 14:20:34]

Dont let it worry you Mr Audi , there is an easy solution just dont give the club thing another thought , from what I hear it a bit of a clique anyway , so you are far better keeping well away and leave the petty comments from the likes of the last couple to bitch among themselves.

Personally I couldnt give a flying F*** who attends but I can see it bothers some people , CLUB FREE YAHOO PLENTY MORE FISH TO FRY

Aberdeenshire

whatever.

Aberdeenshire

Seckiesmale.I was simply giving a solution to audi to get in to the club.mmm now I remeber why we blocked u 2 years ago!!!

sorry nothing personal but cant be bothered with the bickering some swingers participate in all blocks welcome ...... life far too short to worry about blocks NEVER ONE TO GO WHERE IM NOT WANTED lol

Go to a club that allows single men,chat to the couples/woman/guys and you'll find that more fun times are to be had at a later date.

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"Mr. Audi the club in Aberdeen do not allow any single men in and this has been the rule for many years.

IMO if single men were allowed in there would be a huge mass of men and a small minority of women/couples. Its been known for some men to pester couples and women and causing a less enjoyable experience at the club.I'am not saying all single men are like that, i've been pestered by men who were there as part of a couple. As a single women i like the way it is and i would be less likely to go if more men were encouraged.

Contact OEXpert37 or T_K as their are part of management of The Club, sure they can answer the most asked question! Lol "

Now naughty, I do totally understand where you are coming from, and actually agree with your reasoning, however, just from a different point of view, why would I as a single 'straight' female want to pay a visit to a local club when I knew that single guys were not welcome? And wouldn't be there? If I was Bi like yourself, then that would/could be a different story but as it is I have no intention or inclination of paying the Aberdeen Club a visit as I cannot see what possible enjoyment or fun I could have for myself, just food for though folks

Sounds like it's run by guys who are scared in case those pesky single males steal away the females who better be bi, up for mff and fulfilling aforementioned guys 2 girl fantasy. Who cares if women might want single guys to play with?

sorry but from on here i get a truly terrible impression of the Aberdeen club.

Also at CJs there are single guys and when i went as a ff couple (!!!) we were never hassled or disrespected. Hmm...

Aberdeen

"Mr. Audi the club in Aberdeen do not allow any single men in and this has been the rule for many years.

Contact OEXpert37 or T_K as their are part of management of The Club, sure they can answer the most asked question! Lol

Now naughty, I do totally understand where you are coming from, and actually agree with your reasoning, however, just from a different point of view, why would I as a single 'straight' female want to pay a visit to a local club when I knew that single guys were not welcome? And wouldn't be there? If I was Bi like yourself, then that would/could be a different story but as it is I have no intention or inclination of paying the Aberdeen Club a visit as I cannot see what possible enjoyment or fun I could have for myself, just food for though folks "

I can completely see your point also Foxy, im very much 50/50 so i also look for men to play with while at the club. I've found that when a single women take a male to the club they seperate when inside. So often you can have afew 'single' males in the club and that ratio is fine. Also you get straight couples,so there males from that couple looking for straight fun with a lady. I do think for straight ladies like yourself, perhaps single men could be allowed in but perhaps a limited no? Guess the management would have to find a way of 'first come, first served'

Aberdeen

"Also at CJs there are single guys and when i went as a ff couple (!!!) we were never hassled or disrespected. Hmm..."

Thats great that you were not hasstled or bothered at CJ's. I've been to the Aberdeen club on and off 3-4 years now and i can count on my hand the amount of times i've been hasstled by men. So for me personally its not a massive issue. The times i was hasstled it was a turn off. I don't blame the club but those individuals that had no manners.

Indeed! But as per most clubs just regulate it. If someone misbehaves, they're out! There's a major villainisation of single guys goes on with regards to the Aberdeen club and its sad. A while back donations were bring sought to carry out repairs to the club - kind of cringeworthy! Letting in even 4/5 guys could boost income significantly and maybe even encourage some single girls along. It's been said that the regulars don't want guys in but WHY? I don't know of any other club that enforces such a rule. Yes guys can misbehave but so can couples, females even. As i say it just smacks of guys not wanting competition to me but masking it as doing a favour!

also naughty this is in no way a slant against your lovely self and i do understand where you're coming from - i am a greedy girl at heart so see it differently

The issue of the Aberdeen Club and single guys has been discussed many times in the forum. A solution was offered in that they could have different nights for different things wanted by folk.....a night for couples only, a night for all, a singles night etc etc etc....up to the management to figure out something to suit all...

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

[Removed by poster at 04/03/13 13:32:38]

coatbridge

to be fair if single blokes aint allowed qhy are single fems allowed answer its all that most couples are after (i did say most) for me its the same as the pricing structure its sexual discrimination pure and simple

By *bcplCouple  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

Kola I think most single guys arnt allowed in cuz they would be queuing for miles for free sex lol thing it comes down to human nature guys want sex more than woman n can act more "desperate" for it prob why single fems are allowed cuz not many want to go hence why the price is more cuz they know men will pay it lol bad times to be a single bloke I say lol x (the mrs here btw )

Also we only play with guys so I personally would love to see single guys in the clubs

its all about balancing it...been in a club 20mins once then walked out because it was nuts the amount of guys in....which is fine if they are sociable enough...but tend to have the....paid my money so i dont need to do anything more...not all..i just mean a fair percentage.

coatbridge

"Kola I think most single guys arnt allowed in cuz they would be queuing for miles for free sex lol thing it comes down to human nature guys want sex more than woman n can act more "desperate" for it prob why single fems are allowed cuz not many want to go hence why the price is more cuz they know men will pay it lol bad times to be a single bloke I say lol x (the mrs here btw )

Also we only play with guys so I personally would love to see single guys in the clubs "

yup i see what your saying but most clubs also restrict numbers for single males i.e. any amount of single fems any amount of couples but club handpicks a number of single males for any given night so the argument still remains over pricing structure end of the day if guys are silly enough to pay it then change can never happen

By *bcplCouple  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

" yup i see what your saying but most clubs also restrict numbers for single males i.e. any amount of single fems any amount of couples but club handpicks a number of single males for any given night so the argument still remains over pricing structure end of the day if guys are silly enough to pay it then change can never happen "

Agree completely but guys will always pay it so yeah change will never happen

By *eaisgreenMan  over a year ago

Aberdour

My first visit to a club was in Yorkshire and although single males were welcome there was never an issue. One strict rule is that No means No and anyone who didnt adhere to that was asked to leave and not to return.

Other clubs restrict single guys by numbers and then there are the money grabbers who charge single guys vast amounts of money for membership and entrance fees which is unfair.

Take a trip south for the weekend and if you plan it well I am sure you would be welcome in clubs on Friday and Saturday nights so could be a productive trip.

Aberdeen

Loads of great and constructive comments. I think in the end its down to management to decide. I'am a greedy girl, i enjoy playing with polite genuine men,couples and single fems. Like other clubs do, allow a small percentage of single men in and see how it goes i think that would be a good way forward.

@Kitten&Mr Your absolutely right, i have come across some real rude,nasty and aggressive couples and single females in clubs too! Your sadly never going to be able to rule out poor manners/club etiquette by some, management just need to be on their toes to deal with it.

I fancy a visit to the aberdeen club soon..any fanny available?...oops..i mean females hehe

"to be fair if single blokes aint allowed qhy are single fems allowed answer its all that most couples are after (i did say most) for me its the same as the pricing structure its sexual discrimination pure and simple

"

a very big thanks to all who participated in this thread it has given me food for thought .

and if anyone else has anything to add i would be more than happy to hear from them cheers

» Add a new message to this topic