FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > lazy mornings leading to naughty fun and laughter

lazy mornings leading to naughty fun and laughter

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Don't you just love a lazy morning in bed with your loved one , play mate , fb etc when they start getting all playful and you just know its going to lead to some naughty fun Mmmm . Cuddle up time now hehe

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Don't you just love a lazy morning in bed with your loved one , play mate , fb etc when they start getting all playful and you just know its going to lead to some naughty fun Mmmm . Cuddle up time now hehe "

Ya minx ur making me jealous lol .e x

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Don't you just love a lazy morning in bed with your loved one , play mate , fb etc when they start getting all playful and you just know its going to lead to some naughty fun Mmmm . Cuddle up time now hehe "
Why you bragging about it on here get on with it woman

"Don't you just love a lazy morning in bed with your loved one , play mate , fb etc when they start getting all playful and you just know its going to lead to some naughty fun Mmmm . Cuddle up time now hehe

Ya minx ur making me jealous lol .e x "

There's room for you two always heh xx

"Don't you just love a lazy morning in bed with your loved one , play mate , fb etc when they start getting all playful and you just know its going to lead to some naughty fun Mmmm . Cuddle up time now hehe Why you bragging about it on here get on with it woman "

Oh I plan to jacs just a wee rest inbetween lol xx

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Don't you just love a lazy morning in bed with your loved one , play mate , fb etc when they start getting all playful and you just know its going to lead to some naughty fun Mmmm . Cuddle up time now hehe Why you bragging about it on here get on with it woman

Oh I plan to jacs just a wee rest inbetween lol xx"

pmsl Enjoy

"Don't you just love a lazy morning in bed with your loved one , play mate , fb etc when they start getting all playful and you just know its going to lead to some naughty fun Mmmm . Cuddle up time now hehe

Ya minx ur making me jealous lol .e x

There's room for you two always heh xx"

Now ur teasing coz wer at work lol ,enjoy x

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

no got one so am here for the ohhhhh woooo is me shagathon when does it start ????

"no got one so am here for the ohhhhh woooo is me shagathon when does it start ????

"

When can you get here !!! Heheh xxxx

By *iverview1Couple  over a year ago

gourock

enjoy

One of the best bits of an overnighter!!

Except if you get rudely woken up by some numpty bum blowing on you to get you going. i just pretend to be asleep...til lunchtime...xxx

» Add a new message to this topic