FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Face pics

Face pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ohn890 OP   Man  over a year ago

glasgow

Does anyone agree that insisting on a face pic when you don't have one on your profile is a bit strange. I have been having this request a number of times now and find it a bit rich to demand when they have no face pic themselves.Or is it just me? I have a face pic just in private and my own reasons for this.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Does anyone agree that insisting on a face pic when you don't have one on your profile is a bit strange. I have been having this request a number of times now and find it a bit rich to demand when they have no face pic themselves.Or is it just me? I have a face pic just in private and my own reasons for this."

Like you many have it as private, which then does not show. Simple and fair rule, who ever contacts first or asks for photo first should send same along with message!

"Does anyone agree that insisting on a face pic when you don't have one on your profile is a bit strange. I have been having this request a number of times now and find it a bit rich to demand when they have no face pic themselves.Or is it just me? I have a face pic just in private and my own reasons for this."
very strange m8 it's private for a reason. Jog them on and MoveOn

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

I say in my profile that there's more chance of me replying if someone sends a face pic, mine are in private but if someone sends me one I always send mine back.... Even if it's a no thanks

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

"Does anyone agree that insisting on a face pic when you don't have one on your profile is a bit strange. I have been having this request a number of times now and find it a bit rich to demand when they have no face pic themselves.Or is it just me? I have a face pic just in private and my own reasons for this.

Like you many have it as private, which then does not show. Simple and fair rule, who ever contacts first or asks for photo first should send same along with message!"

That sounds fair

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

"I say in my profile that there's more chance of me replying if someone sends a face pic, mine are in private but if someone sends me one I always send mine back.... Even if it's a no thanks "

And what a great pic it is!!

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

I have never demanded a face pic from anyone ..yes ive asked to see a face pic many times but i do also have face pix in my private gallery for anyone asking provided im intrested in the person asking for one .

By *ikkiBWoman  over a year ago

Falkirk

I had a nice wee convo with someone yesterday and thought it was potential friend material until I refused a face pic swap and all msgs were deleted and haven't heard from them since. Shows it was just pics they were after

glasgow

Maybe they just wanted to see what you look like though x chat is fine but have to be attracted to someone

By *ictiiWitchCouple  over a year ago

Helensburgh

I hate photos of me at all so hide them as much as possible.

I do like seeing who i'm talking to though, it's disconcerting trying to have a conversation with someones cock pic..

mutual giving is the key here

glasgow

Thats exactly it trust thing between people

"I have never demanded a face pic from anyone ..yes ive asked to see a face pic many times but i do also have face pix in my private gallery for anyone asking provided im intrested in the person asking for one . "

Is that cos you normally only see the top of their head buried in yer massive boobage so a face pic is kinda redundant? Lol.

We have face pics and we do ask for a face pic, purely to initially see if there is any attraction. Although there has been times when we have asked for a face pic and the promise is that they will send one asap, never to be heard from again.

For us if there is no attraction we say early on that we do not want to take it any further and then delete the emails etc and vice versa, we are happy if we are not what they are looking for.

By *uttyMan  over a year ago

Local to you maybe

"Maybe they just wanted to see what you look like though x chat is fine but have to be attracted to someone"

Physical attraction is the key then?

Not personality or the fact you can have a laugh with someone.

I never judge on looks alone as I find some people are pretty vain

It's all about the face.... And the eyes

My that might sound shallow but it's being honest. Think about it. When you are in a pub told club what do you look at first...it's the face...

If you don't like the face....then what's the point.... You are not going to get excited about the body..

We are here for fun as an addition to our relationship, why should we meet and have sex with people who we have no attraction to. We will not just fuck anybody. There are a lot of people who may have no problem doing just that, but that is not what we are on the site for. If choice is not allowed or respected then why even bother having what you like or don't like in your profile is that not there for a reason.

I didn't realise that this was a dating site. I really don't think that by having a choice of who we want to have sex with ought to come down to whether they can make us laugh or if they have a great personality.

Sure it is good if the person/ person's can do all of that but that is not a prerequisite to our choice of who we play with.

"Maybe they just wanted to see what you look like though x chat is fine but have to be attracted to someone

I never judge on looks alone as I find some people are pretty vain "

Perhaps you ought to check your profile as you quite rightly stated it is your choice......

Local to you maybe

"Maybe they just wanted to see what you look like though x chat is fine but have to be attracted to someone

I never judge on looks alone as I find some people are pretty vain

Perhaps you ought to check your profile as you quite rightly stated it is your choice......

"

I know what's in my profile, I put it there

Then are you not contradicting yourself from your earlier post.

Local to you maybe

"Then are you not contradicting yourself from your earlier post.

"

If you say so

"Maybe they just wanted to see what you look like though x chat is fine but have to be attracted to someone"

I'm only here fur the banter!

Local to you maybe

I'm only here fur the banter! "

Aye and the pics

I'm only here fur the banter!

Aye and the pics "

Am illitura... illiteray... Canny read right.

"I had a nice wee convo with someone yesterday and thought it was potential friend material until I refused a face pic swap and all msgs were deleted and haven't heard from them since. Shows it was just pics they were after"

I was contacted by a couple. Apparently it was the female part. Asked for photos. So I sent my face pic. Then 'she' wanted more so took some more and sent them. Next day profile was hidden but 'she' messaged me asking for a naked shot which I don't have. Sent a message and it sat at unread for 2 days.

By *uncouple981Couple  over a year ago

ayrshire

"I had a nice wee convo with someone yesterday and thought it was potential friend material until I refused a face pic swap and all msgs were deleted and haven't heard from them since. Shows it was just pics they were after

I was contacted by a couple. Apparently it was the female part. Asked for photos. So I sent my face pic. Then 'she' wanted more so took some more and sent them. Next day profile was hidden but 'she' messaged me asking for a naked shot which I don't have. Sent a message and it sat at unread for 2 days."

That sounds really dodgy! Sounds like someone is catfishing you. X

As someone rightly says a few doors up..

Its. A Sex site now i know alot do But me personally only have sex with someone Im attracted too

And yes i do judge a book by its cover lol

So face pics early on for us..

Bet quazimodo had a great personality..But I wouldnt shag him??

Yes you have to get on before sex...nothing better than the build up ..flirting and having a giggle But ...

There must be an attraction

Auds xx

Face pics are requested on my profile. I have them in private to reply in kind. It lets me know if

A. There is an attraction,

B. if I know them outwith the site.

Chat is all good, but there has to be something other than good chat.

Personally I have to be physically attracted to someone first. However, it takes more than a pretty face for me.

Sorry I have seen a lot of ladies with beautiful faces, and fantastic personalities to hoc with it. Unfortunately they may be carrying too much weight and that kills it for me.

I know I hurt a good friend of mine on here because of that single reason, I have many vanilla friends I love very much and have flirted with too knowing its not going any further because of their weight.

So although I do live gorgeous face pics and personalities to match, if the shape ain't there I instantly turn off.

Not being shallow or looking for stick insects etc as they are even worse, I like to look at an evenly proportioned body.

Face pics I have them, but I am a local business man and I do not want my out of hours philandering a made public so only friends see them

we tend to tell people . that we will swap face pics .. in return for theres . and we have always sent one .back . its only right . . upto now we havent had a problem . . and yes attraction is important. . .

We have face pics in private and are quite happy to send them if we are considering meeting but the reason they are private is to protect our privacy so I wouldn't send one after the first message

yes there has to be an attraction but also a good personality is important to us coz whilst we are not looking to date the person if we are going to spend a few hours in their company then we don't want it to be awkward

Local to you maybe

"We have face pics in private and are quite happy to send them if we are considering meeting but the reason they are private is to protect our privacy so I wouldn't send one after the first message

yes there has to be an attraction but also a good personality is important to us coz whilst we are not looking to date the person if we are going to spend a few hours in their company then we don't want it to be awkward "

my thoughts exactly

» Add a new message to this topic