FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Dogging demise

Dogging demise

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *annybi54 OP   Man 39 weeks ago

ayr

A well known drive beside the water in Edinburgh used to be one of the top dogging spots in the area. Do couples still play there or has it been over taken by guys in the woods and boy racers on the road?

Would love to know if it's as good as it used to be . Thanks .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *estlo-mMan 39 weeks ago

west lothian

It's a hit or a miss now, I've been lucky 3 times there in about 6 years

By *elsbells2011Couple 39 weeks ago

fife

Dead. We’ve tried and tried but it’s all pretty much gone now

By *hickinthewarmMan 39 weeks ago

Fife

"Dead. We’ve tried and tried but it’s all pretty much gone now"

I’d imagine COVID had a big part to play in this.

By *ugehandsMan 39 weeks ago

Fife/ Newcastle

To many people advertising the good spots in public forums and attracting the wrong attention from the wrong people, including local law enforcement.

By *otrock-cplCouple 39 weeks ago

Glenrothes

[Removed by poster at 02/10/23 19:25:47]

By *ookie69Man 39 weeks ago

Whistle Dixie

"To many people advertising the good spots in public forums and attracting the wrong attention from the wrong people, including local law enforcement. "

What he says

By *eth HodgeTV/TS 39 weeks ago

Falkirk

Dogging certainly isn't as good as it used to be, but there are still a handful of decent spots out there. Although, you might still encounter the unwashed crotch rubbing, jogging bottom guys, rocking a stain-ridden sweatshirt, with their idea of turning you on is to repeatedly stroll past your car licking their lips whilst indulging in a delightful three day old fried egg from their wiry, ungroomed facial hair, boak! If you don’t recognise the description, then is probably you. I sometimes find it best to arrange a meet at safe pre-agreed location, which does help keep dogging fun without any hairy egg-licking distractions!

By (user no longer on site) 39 weeks ago

"Dogging certainly isn't as good as it used to be, but there are still a handful of decent spots out there. Although, you might still encounter the unwashed crotch rubbing, jogging bottom guys, rocking a stain-ridden sweatshirt, with their idea of turning you on is to repeatedly stroll past your car licking their lips whilst indulging in a delightful three day old fried egg from their wiry, ungroomed facial hair, boak! If you don’t recognise the description, then is probably you. I sometimes find it best to arrange a meet at safe pre-agreed location, which does help keep dogging fun without any hairy egg-licking distractions! "

That made me laugh

By *annybi54 OP   Man 39 weeks ago

ayr

Beth that was funny the wanking dead sort of tops it off.

Thanks for the replies kind people you have saved me wasting time will keep looking for discreet spots with genuine doggers.

By *ylonfan38Man 39 weeks ago

Cumbernauldish

[Removed by poster at 03/10/23 08:59:54]

By *ylonfan38Man 39 weeks ago

Cumbernauldish

"Dogging certainly isn't as good as it used to be, but there are still a handful of decent spots out there. Although, you might still encounter the unwashed crotch rubbing, jogging bottom guys, rocking a stain-ridden sweatshirt, with their idea of turning you on is to repeatedly stroll past your car licking their lips whilst indulging in a delightful three day old fried egg from their wiry, ungroomed facial hair, boak! If you don’t recognise the description, then is probably you. I sometimes find it best to arrange a meet at safe pre-agreed location, which does help keep dogging fun without any hairy egg-licking distractions! "

Ha that's Brilliant

By *ambler55Man 39 weeks ago

aberdeenshire

Its basically disapeared in the aberdeen area.nothing much happening at all.seems to be some police interest also in the few car parks remaining.that might put off a few couples.

By *orny_scotMan 5 weeks ago

mintlaw

Patience

Patience

Patience

The 3 golden rules of dogging.

The instantaneous internet gratification defeats dogging in its original form.

Apply tech wisely and it will reward you...but be patient

» Add a new message to this topic