Dundee Clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *0 Shades of Red OP   Couple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Question is there one ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oomsOnFireCouple  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

There’s Bacchus but we haven’t been before so I’m afraid we can’t shed any light. X

By *0 Shades of Red OP   Couple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Thank you need to find some details as in Dundee in a couple of weeks

By *e_AdoredWoman  over a year ago

east fife

They have a website Its more aimed at kink / fet side but it does host swinger nights aswell. Be sure to check the website for details ! Xx

By *eiaorganaWoman  over a year ago

Dundee

There is Bacchus in Dundee, by all accounts its a small place. Edinburgh has Afterdark and Glasgow has CJs, both are very spacious. CJs runs a guest list policy, the others do not

By *abtastic Mr FoxMan  over a year ago

A den in the Glen

Changing the thread slightly I go to Dundee every now and then for a night out (work related) but I've not really found a decent place to finish the night up with.

By decent, I mean an older crowd, a good bit of music and not that shoe box Bar Club or Club Bar or whatever it is.

Any pointers on a pub crawl would be greatly appreciated. Been to the wetherspoon type one and bailed out as it was full of students. Have I missed the right area? Is there a right area?

Dundee

"Changing the thread slightly I go to Dundee every now and then for a night out (work related) but I've not really found a decent place to finish the night up with.

By decent, I mean an older crowd, a good bit of music and not that shoe box Bar Club or Club Bar or whatever it is.

Any pointers on a pub crawl would be greatly appreciated. Been to the wetherspoon type one and bailed out as it was full of students. Have I missed the right area? Is there a right area?"

Perth Road is perfect for a pub crawl as its just bar after bar.

I would have recommended the King of Islington for great cocktails but you don't like small bars.

A den in the Glen

"Changing the thread slightly I go to Dundee every now and then for a night out (work related) but I've not really found a decent place to finish the night up with.

Any pointers on a pub crawl would be greatly appreciated. Been to the wetherspoon type one and bailed out as it was full of students. Have I missed the right area? Is there a right area?

I would have recommended the King of Islington for great cocktails but you don't like small bars."

Thanks. What about a finishing place? Club type or late opening without students, does that exist?

By *woformorefunCouple  over a year ago

Dundee

Yep Bacchus. We haven’t been as it’s way too close to home but haven’t head any food reviews. Lots of single guys and not many couples by all accounts but hope you find something

By *woformorefunCouple  over a year ago

Dundee

"Yep Bacchus. We haven’t been as it’s way too close to home but haven’t head any food reviews. Lots of single guys and not many couples by all accounts but hope you find something "

Good reviews not food lol

Dundee

I would have recommended the King of Islington for great cocktails but you don't like small bars.

Thanks. What about a finishing place? Club type or late opening without students, does that exist?"

I haven't been to any nightclubs since I was in my twenties but I think they're all populated by students and youngsters

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 14/08/23 21:12:00]

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Any pointers on a pub crawl would be greatly appreciated. Been to the wetherspoon type one and bailed out as it was full of students. Have I missed the right area? Is there a right area?"

Perth roads good further along.

Dukes corner is good and can be more mixed or was the last time I was there.

Heard Clarks on Lindsay streets reopened that used to be good for live music and mixed crowd.

Or broughty ferry pubs can be good for a night out.

A den in the Glen

Thanks folks

» Add a new message to this topic