FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Scottish Borders

Scottish Borders

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ornypair300 OP   Couple 51 weeks ago

scottish borders

Just a bit of a role call for all those active members in the scene here as we surely must have missed some people . The scene seems incredibly quiet compared to Edinburgh ect or people are reluctant to meet incase you know them .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uriousAKCouple 51 weeks ago

Scottish Borders

Hi, we are in the Borders but too shy to post on the forum...

opps...

By (user no longer on site) 51 weeks ago

Hi Curious AK - you’ve looked at my profile a few times. I can’t message you as I’m effectively blocked although you say you’re looking for a bi curious male. Ping me a private message if you fancy a chat x

By *ilthycoupleabzCouple 51 weeks ago

Aberdeen

Sadly we are up in Aberdeen but hello anyway

MrsAbz

By (user no longer on site) 51 weeks ago

"Just a bit of a role call for all those active members in the scene here as we surely must have missed some people . The scene seems incredibly quiet compared to Edinburgh ect or people are reluctant to meet incase you know them . "

There are plenty of willing participants in and around Carlisle but for us clubs are far easier and much less hassle.

By *aydumfriesMan 51 weeks ago

Dumfries

You should try Dumfries. Just missing the tumble....lol

By *ornypair300 OP   Couple 2 weeks ago

scottish borders

Re activating this thread to see if the scene here has improved at all or if it’s still the same

By *orth n SouthMan 2 weeks ago

Hawick

Yep,

It's quiet in the Borders!

Still I'll travel for the right peeps so it's not the end of the world!

By *rAMrsCCouple 2 weeks ago

Scottish Borders

Very quiet here in the Borders unfortunately.

By *amierebelMan 2 weeks ago

nae danger.

There’s actually quite a lot from borders on here granted mainly single males but there’s a few couples and ladies aswell

By *ornypair300 OP   Couple 2 weeks ago

scottish borders

Yeah but for reasons unknown to the universe they are generally all scared to meet each other , usually the reason we have been given is “incase anyone knows us “

Erm we are all here for the same reason tho right

By *otryMan 2 weeks ago

On the road

In the borders fairly often with work etc so I may be of some use to those that want to meet without being recognised

By *heekydave69Man 2 weeks ago

Borders

Yeah I do find it fairly quiet and hard to make new connections.

By *asonnn3Man 2 weeks ago

Central Belt

Always got a hard on when in the borders

By *ez669Man 2 weeks ago

glasgow

I do hotel overnights in dumfries or Berwick once a week/fortnight so on both ends of the border

By *abidosieMan 2 weeks ago

Falkirk

Not in the borders myself but also not too far away and a lovely place to visit. I'm sure there are plenty happy to visit socially as well as meets.

By *ama bamaMan 2 weeks ago

dalkeith

I pass through regular. Going from Edinburgh to Dumfries. Can take any detour on the way if someone wants to meet up.

By *rMisterMan 4 days ago

Near the Wall

"Yeah but for reasons unknown to the universe they are generally all scared to meet each other , usually the reason we have been given is “incase anyone knows us “

Erm we are all here for the same reason tho right "

Not sure if you are aware of 'fishing'. I live in the boarder region, been here for 17 years , it's a small place, everyone knows each other so people shy away. It was very vibrant 10 years ago with house parties, 1 to 1 dogging etc. Then a friend got into problem, just a neighbourhood dispute but made it in the local news with mention of nasty things like selling his wife etc. Everyone since went underground, many just travel to Blackpool or Manchester clubs all the time, some do fishing .

Fishing is basically to come to fab, have a few meets, build reliable network of contacts then either delete the profile or hide it, then meet the contacts regularly using WhatsApp etc. So there are still plenty of swingers in the area, just not on fab. Some do come back to replenish their contact list and disappear again when they have enough.

By *uffinMan 3 days ago

Edinburgh

Borders is scary - everyone knows each other in one way or another. Hell I know at least 4 people who don't realise I know they are here, nor do I want them to know about me....

The ladies also seem to avoid the guys and couples don't want single guys unless your well fit. Hmm I'd like to know some who are open and can be trusted even for the odd game of strip poker but I'd probably end up with a mates neighbour or sister n law.

By *ountain2thestreamMan 2 days ago

Borders/Edinburgh

Most borders folk I arrange meets with cancel and make excuses..

Don't bother now and go to club Shhh these days or meet Edinburgh/Glasgow areas..

I've seen several folk in their day to day life and don't care. It's ment to be discreet fun after all...

By *enelope2UWoman 1 day ago

Fife

"Yeah but for reasons unknown to the universe they are generally all scared to meet each other , usually the reason we have been given is “incase anyone knows us “

Erm we are all here for the same reason tho right

Sounds like legitimate swinging Vs the fraud version typical on the site

Not sure if you are aware of 'fishing'. I live in the boarder region, been here for 17 years , it's a small place, everyone knows each other so people shy away. It was very vibrant 10 years ago with house parties, 1 to 1 dogging etc. Then a friend got into problem, just a neighbourhood dispute but made it in the local news with mention of nasty things like selling his wife etc. Everyone since went underground, many just travel to Blackpool or Manchester clubs all the time, some do fishing .

Fishing is basically to come to fab, have a few meets, build reliable network of contacts then either delete the profile or hide it, then meet the contacts regularly using WhatsApp etc. So there are still plenty of swingers in the area, just not on fab. Some do come back to replenish their contact list and disappear again when they have enough. "

By *rigger1987Woman 11 hours ago

Scottish borders

New to the borders myself. It is quiet, but here's hoping.

» Add a new message to this topic