FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > face pics, whats the best way

face pics, whats the best way

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hySoSerious85 OP   Man  over a year ago

Melbourne

Hey guys.

time tocrack open a wee debate, see what everyones general POV's are.

FACE PICS.

Whats everyones approach to face pics, i had quite a few on my profile but been given some advice (from a great, gorgeous, classy lady )

to leave them in private and keep torso pics up.(cock pics in private too)

I have no problem posting my face as I feel as if its better for people to see it before we chat and rather than chatting for a while, send pic and im not their type.

as a wee experiment ive decided to follow advice.

so what is everyones thoughts on face pics, does a profile with lots of them appealing or offputting? I understand peoples need to be discreet but I dont have them so was happy to show myself.

all feedback appreciated

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Hey guys.

time tocrack open a wee debate, see what everyones general POV's are.

FACE PICS.

Whats everyones approach to face pics, i had quite a few on my profile but been given some advice (from a great, gorgeous, classy lady )

to leave them in private and keep torso pics up.(cock pics in private too)

I have no problem posting my face as I feel as if its better for people to see it before we chat and rather than chatting for a while, send pic and im not their type.

as a wee experiment ive decided to follow advice.

so what is everyones thoughts on face pics, does a profile with lots of them appealing or offputting? I understand peoples need to be discreet but I dont have them so was happy to show myself.

all feedback appreciated"

Your profile looks great the way it is now ..face pix can always be sent after a few emails.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We try to not send pace pics untill we are certain the person/people hav caught our interest,

defo in pvt due to other commitments so discretion always on our mind x

By *hySoSerious85 OP   Man  over a year ago

Melbourne

"We try to not send pace pics untill we are certain the person/people hav caught our interest,

defo in pvt due to other commitments so discretion always on our mind x"

would somebody else having lots of face pics worry you or would you approach them due to your need to be discreet

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I keep my face pics private, until I have built up a trust and rapport with who I am chatting to, but as said before, just do whatever is comfortable for you

» Add a new message to this topic