FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Am

Am

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

no happy

I noticed a wee crack about an inch long on the INSIDE at the bottom corner drivers side. Done all my work tdy got home half five,went out 10 mins ago and now it looks like a honeycomb...ffs Grrrrrrrrr cars!!!!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"no happy

I noticed a wee crack about an inch long on the INSIDE at the bottom corner drivers side. Done all my work tdy got home half five,went out 10 mins ago and now it looks like a honeycomb...ffs Grrrrrrrrr cars!!!!!!"

get autoglass out will be good as new within an hour ..well when ever they can come out that is lol

"no happy

I noticed a wee crack about an inch long on the INSIDE at the bottom corner drivers side. Done all my work tdy got home half five,went out 10 mins ago and now it looks like a honeycomb...ffs Grrrrrrrrr cars!!!!!!get autoglass out will be good as new within an hour ..well when ever they can come out that is lol"

yeah they'll get called 2moz...

"no happy

I noticed a wee crack about an inch long on the INSIDE at the bottom corner drivers side. Done all my work tdy got home half five,went out 10 mins ago and now it looks like a honeycomb...ffs Grrrrrrrrr cars!!!!!!get autoglass out will be good as new within an hour ..well when ever they can come out that is lolyeah they'll get called 2moz..."

good hope they come out quickly for you then

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not sure about your insurance company, but mine cover the cost of windscreen replacement.

Think i'll blame SLC the pot holes in the roads are a discrace...and sometimes you cannae always miss them,no that it'll make any difference....

"Not sure about your insurance company, but mine cover the cost of windscreen replacement."
mines did too if the windscreen cant be fixed they just replace it

"Not sure about your insurance company, but mine cover the cost of windscreen replacement."
yeah cheers, i'm covered....one way or another it'll be fixed!

"Not sure about your insurance company, but mine cover the cost of windscreen replacement.mines did too if the windscreen cant be fixed they just replace it "

I think they may cover repairs too

most insurance companies cover repairs for free but you still need to pay excess if they have to replace windscreen usually

£40-50 if i remember right

"most insurance companies cover repairs for free but you still need to pay excess if they have to replace windscreen usually

£40-50 if i remember right "

last time it happened was afew yrs ago,was free but he charged me 15 quid "call out" fee lmao

» Add a new message to this topic