FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > bad manners

bad manners

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he feckers OP   Couple  over a year ago

rosyth

Why is it when you message people they don,t reply ( even so called friends can be guilty of this )Manners cost nothing and there is no excuse or are we being old fashioned lol xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No you're quite right....its an old debate though and some profiles get so much mail they simply delete it.....I take it as a no thanks and move on.

technology...smartphones make you look online to message etc..often nobody is there as such.

a theory..if you mean after waiting days for a reply..dunno.

By *he feckers OP   Couple  over a year ago

rosyth

tend to do that as well just annoying

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

yes its only polite to reply but no one asked to be mailed ...do you reply to every spam mail you get at home i think not lol

My thanks but no thanks is on my profile takes me all my time to keep up with friends and people im intrested in meeting and social emails to be worrying about mailing people im not intrested in x

"yes its only polite to reply but no one asked to be mailed ...do you reply to every spam mail you get at home i think not lol

My thanks but no thanks is on my profile takes me all my time to keep up with friends and people im intrested in meeting and social emails to be worrying about mailing people im not intrested in x "

Besides you can exchange banter in here. I quite miss you looking at me

Couples are the worst for this by far....facto fucking mundo

"yes its only polite to reply but no one asked to be mailed ...do you reply to every spam mail you get at home i think not lol

My thanks but no thanks is on my profile takes me all my time to keep up with friends and people im intrested in meeting and social emails to be worrying about mailing people im not intrested in x

Besides you can exchange banter in here. I quite miss you looking at me "

Always looking at u lol

some folks on here, don't think it's polite to be polite in chat about other folks, sometimes in chat it almost feels like a cattlemarket- and it shouldn't,

respect works both ways, at least that's what I was always taught.

Some cunts canny take a joke and need to pull that big fuckin stick right outta their shite pipe...just saying

"some folks on here, don't think it's polite to be polite in chat about other folks, sometimes in chat it almost feels like a cattlemarket- and it shouldn't,

respect works both ways, at least that's what I was always taught. "

I was always taught respect was earned sometime people dont give but always expect it so yes it does work both ways

By *ustyWoman  over a year ago

inverclyde

i had a message yesterday and was too tired to reply last night i fell asleep with laptop on then went to reply they had taken profile off............it was someone i have met before............strange

By *autious CoupleCouple  over a year ago

home

Damn i thought this was a thread about buster bloodvessel and his great songs from the 80s ...ne ne na na nu nu

"Couples are the worst for this by far....facto fucking mundo "

I always reply when you message to say you're after a bumming in the motor!

I always reply to those I know but rarely reply to anyone else as I'm very particular in what I'm looking for and state this in my profile. Too many needy folks on here feeling they should get a reply to every copy and pasted spam message they send out (not accusing anyone in this thread of doing this except BOW)

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

Depends on mail and if asked for if not why does it deserve a reply always take no reply to mean sorry not interested in you or what your offering

By *ikkiBWoman  over a year ago

Falkirk

I don't reply to every single message I get mainly due to how many I get and the free time I have. Sometimes I miss a message that Ive read and intend on replying later.

One thing that really bugs me about politeness etc is when I reply with a polite no thanks, get asked why so I let them know the reasons why I said no and they blow a gasket and have a go. If they cant take the reason, don't ask lol

"Damn i thought this was a thread about buster bloodvessel and his great songs from the 80s ...ne ne na na nu nu "

Beat me to it.

Lip up!

"Couples are the worst for this by far....facto fucking mundo

I always reply when you message to say you're after a bumming in the motor!

I always reply to those I know but rarely reply to anyone else as I'm very particular in what I'm looking for and state this in my profile. Too many needy folks on here feeling they should get a reply to every copy and pasted spam message they send out (not accusing anyone in this thread of doing this except BOW) "

I dont send it to everyone dear...only you and now my whatsaap is fuckered beyond all fuckness i canny even whatsapp direct you in the Scotland chatroom...i feel like a big piece of my being is missing along with my two headed hats!

» Add a new message to this topic