FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > r.i.p

r.i.p

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *illiamlook13 OP   Man  over a year ago

comber

if anyone new mitch2001 he died on sunday.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"if anyone new mitch2001 he died on sunday."
sorry to hear this thoughts to his family ..if he had a profile on here might be worth mailing admin to let them know too so they can delete his account x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I knew somone who died cpl of yrs ago .who had a profile on here.

I contacted adim. To let them know he had Died. To close acct.

And nothing was done..!

"I knew somone who died cpl of yrs ago .who had a profile on here.

And nothing was done..! "

not good lusty ..i checked out this guys profile and he has a face pic on would be a bit of a shock for his family or friends to find his profile on here .

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

very sad...

sleep well

And nothing was done..! not good lusty ..i checked out this guys profile and he has a face pic on would be a bit of a shock for his family or friends to find his profile on here . "

That was same reason I contacted admin. His profile was still on weeks after. Not good.

By *ikkiBWoman  over a year ago

Falkirk

And nothing was done..! not good lusty ..i checked out this guys profile and he has a face pic on would be a bit of a shock for his family or friends to find his profile on here .

That was same reason I contacted admin. His profile was still on weeks after. Not good."

Suppose admin have to look at it as it could be someone trying to get someones account deleted. Admin didn't do anything to someone giving false verifications probs because of the same reason.

I'm sure if they were given proof of it being true they would remove it though. Well I'd like to think they would remove it

By *illow PimpMan  over a year ago

Midlothian

Its always a difficult one this and sad to hear, whilst it may indeed be true and i have no reason to suggest otherwise from admins point of _iew it is just hear say.

It's times like this that a period of inactivity on a user's account or indeed anyone say perhaps 6 months and accounts should be deleted automatically.

Granted folks take a break etc but an email or otherwise to suggest a quick log on to continue there account every few months is no hardship.

"Its always a difficult one this and sad to hear, whilst it may indeed be true and i have no reason to suggest otherwise from admins point of _iew it is just hear say.

It's times like this that a period of inactivity on a user's account or indeed anyone say perhaps 6 months and accounts should be deleted automatically.

Granted folks take a break etc but an email or otherwise to suggest a quick log on to continue there account every few months is no hardship. "

Ah sad to hear. Last year was such a hard year for so many people and I wish his family and friends find some peace after the grief. I've lost loved ones to deaths and it never leaves you.

I think the idea on a 6mth cutoff is a great idea. Maybe be worth a thread on it and thereby bringing it to the attention of the owners and community in general.

Anyway. There are no nothings. He has joined an eternity we cannot experience in this form. Buddha worked that out a long time back.

» Add a new message to this topic