FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > New to fab!!!

New to fab!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey folk, new here and wanted to say hi, have had minimal past experience n wondered if anyone had any pointers, advice or help concerning safety, profile, local fun and friends.

P.S. have been watching forums recently and no, this is not an attempt to draw attention to our profile.

Just say hi,

LnM xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Hi and welcome hope you manage to find some fun.

From the way your profile has been written I'd say you pretty much know how things work around here and you seem

to know what it is your looking for ...good luck xx

Thanks and hello yersel,

We have used other site, but were to shy and retiring to post face pics, this seemed to hinder and frustrate us, think were are more willing to wait and get to know folks better before exchanging face pics, just so hard to tell whos real. We don‘t even mind the scaredy cats, who freak out at the last minute, it all the weirdos pretending to be men and couple that worry us, what do they or are they trying to get out of it doing what they do. I love my lady and am not going to expose her to a bunch socially inept sperm donors.

LnM xx

By *uncouple981Couple  over a year ago

ayrshire

Sounds like your off to a good start on here. Think you will fit in well

X

Sorry meant weirdos pretending to be women and couples.

"Sounds like your off to a good start on here. Think you will fit in well

X"

Auw thank you, we were worried our profile was a little stern.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

must be photo verified?...I'd more be looking for the verifications at least...some people never have been photoverified..and have been swinging successfully for years

ayrshire

X

Auw thank you, we were worried our profile was a little stern. "

To be honest I haven't looked at your profile.

X

X

Auw thank you, we were worried our profile was a little stern.

To be honest I haven't looked at your profile.

X"

ah ok lol

"must be photo verified?...I'd more be looking for the verifications at least...some people never have been photoverified..and have been swinging successfully for years"

I believe you would, but we r not you, we r also a couple, you r a single male, we r also new and I know some folk give eachother false veri‘s, veri for veri rubbish, so for us newbie photo-veri seems best. I also don‘t see the problem with it, you don‘t even have to show face, as long as they see a mnf holding the paper.

I was petrified before coming to this place. I suspect there are still a few guys with female profiles out there, but on the whole it looks great. Good luck. Wish the same to me???

ayrshire

"must be photo verified?...I'd more be looking for the verifications at least...some people never have been photoverified..and have been swinging successfully for years

I believe you would, but we r not you, we r also a couple, you r a single male, we r also new and I know some folk give eachother false veri‘s, veri for veri rubbish, so for us newbie photo-veri seems best. I also don‘t see the problem with it, you don‘t even have to show face, as long as they see a mnf holding the paper. "

We are not photo verified and in case your wondering there is no false veri's. Will have a look at your profile. Just hadn't had a chance. X

have never prioritised it..photo verified. something that says the pic of you is really you? helps a wee bit i guess....but an insight to what the person/people are like swingingly? How?

"I was petrified before coming to this place. I suspect there are still a few guys with female profiles out there, but on the whole it looks great. Good luck. Wish the same to me???"

Thanx nice to know your not alone in it then and ye all the best and good luck.

P.S. hope yer sporting a real scotsmans under garment.

"have never prioritised it..photo verified. something that says the pic of you is really you? helps a wee bit i guess....but an insight to what the person/people are like swingingly? How? "

Tbh, we‘d rather leave that to chats, gives you something to talk about, no?

but of course. And yer welcome to check it out..

"but of course. And yer welcome to check it out.."

lol not my way personally, I‘ll take yer word for it.

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

enjoy the site your way and dont let others tell you how it is it really is that simple but the photo verification thing means nothing never bothered with it could go and get a buff mate to hold a bit of paper on his tackle it dosnt prove much

"enjoy the site your way and dont let others tell you how it is it really is that simple but the photo verification thing means nothing never bothered with it could go and get a buff mate to hold a bit of paper on his tackle it dosnt prove much "

Again thnx for reply, but no one else sees the veri photos so what would be the point of having a buff m8 do it for you. The reason we ask is to make sure they are a couple or fem, how would a guy or couple fake that.

[Removed by poster at 07/01/13 14:41:40]

[Removed by poster at 07/01/13 14:44:56]

ayrshire

Photoshop maybe one way.

X

"Photoshop maybe one way.

X"

I‘d like to think the photo-veri mods aren‘t complete dunces, who see photo shopped pics every day and can tell, shadows and lighting are always a dead giveaway.

ayrshire

"Photoshop maybe one way.

X

I‘d like to think the photo-veri mods aren‘t complete dunces, who see photo shopped pics every day and can tell, shadows and lighting are always a dead giveaway."

Your right shadows and lighting can be a give away and most people know this.

X

"must be photo verified?...I'd more be looking for the verifications at least...some people never have been photoverified..and have been swinging successfully for years

I believe you would, but we r not you, we r also a couple, you r a single male, we r also new and I know some folk give eachother false veri‘s, veri for veri rubbish, so for us newbie photo-veri seems best. I also don‘t see the problem with it, you don‘t even have to show face, as long as they see a mnf holding the paper. "

I'm a single male who has been in 2 real relationships from fab(ie not fuckbuddies)..I've been here since 2008...remember the profile gives u just a glimpse into the person...not the entire story...trust me, I can mathematically work out how to find fake verifies by means of sherlock holmes style investigations.

I dont see the problem with being photoverified as a problem either...but if u insist on it...then ur the ones losing out on potentially good meets.

"enjoy the site your way and dont let others tell you how it is it really is that simple but the photo verification thing means nothing never bothered with it could go and get a buff mate to hold a bit of paper on his tackle it dosnt prove much

Again thnx for reply, but no one else sees the veri photos so what would be the point of having a buff m8 do it for you. The reason we ask is to make sure they are a couple or fem, how would a guy or couple fake that. "

the 'guy' may have been a couple/fb cpl and is just using an old pic...and the partner has long since left...

Velkomin to zee madness...take nothing personal and let the block button be your best friend....oh and accept my friend request so i can perve yer pics...aherm...joking of course

By *autious CoupleCouple  over a year ago

home

"Hey folk, new here and wanted to say hi, have had minimal past experience n wondered if anyone had any pointers, advice or help concerning safety, profile, local fun and friends.

P.S. have been watching forums recently and no, this is not an attempt to draw attention to our profile.

Just say hi,

LnM xx "

Welcome to the madhouse our only advice can be .....don't let the bad outweigh the good on here as there are some really nice genuine folk xx

Thnx m8, I like yer upfront manner lol, will probably get ye further then most , look forward to the banter.

Thnx guys and we‘ll try, looks like it can be testing at times lol

By *autious CoupleCouple  over a year ago

home

"Thnx guys and we‘ll try, looks like it can be testing at times lol "

To say the least ...skin like a rhino needed at times

Welcome to the madhouse, keep your sense of humour, you will need it lol, have fun,

I believe you would, but we r not you, we r also a couple, you r a single male, we r also new and I know some folk giuve eachother false veri‘s, veri for veri rubbish, so for us newbie photo-veri seems best. I also don‘t see the problem with it, you don‘t even have to show face, as long as they see a mnf holding the paper. "

we gave been on this site for yrs and not photo verified

And we are a cpl.

Auds

I just had a thought, when you live in a large city its probably much easier to get lost n blend in, with so many face its probably harder to pick out the ones you‘ve only seen once or twice. We live somewhere close to perth with not much over 1000 inhabitants and would very easilly be recognized. People may not like or respect our need to be private but, she won‘t do it any other way and I won‘t make her, she wouldn‘t enjoy it without the security of knowing she 1. Doesn‘t know the person and 2. Ain‘t some lying nut job. We have had (on another site) a lengthy convo with a couple, who both at the last minute apologised and asked if only the male could turn so we no it doesn‘t stop dissapointments but can cut it down.

On a lighter note, we‘re almost flattered it has botheted some folks so much lol

By *illow PimpMan  over a year ago

Midlothian

Welcome aboard, watch out for fmuma she's a bad ass lass

How........eh.....wat.....why?, does she like fresh blood (:-[

Hello welcome to fabland, hope you enjoy and relax into it. xx

p.s I don't have a photo veri either, lots of us joined the site years ago before that came into practice and have never had any problems.

I don't even have my profile active cause peeps know me and I'm not playing at moment bug when I do I'm not photo verified I don't even have face pics everything can be faked on here only real way to suss people out is to meet ! Happy swinging anyhow

im a fake and im photo verified

"Hello welcome to fabland, hope you enjoy and relax into it. xx

p.s I don't have a photo veri either, lots of us joined the site years ago before that came into practice and have never had any problems. "

Thank you and we really respect your confidence but we haven‘t been here for years. It seems to be working, a few people have mailed us. xx

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

welcome to the madhouse

also not photo verified but verified in person ....any verification can be faked if you really put your mind to it so dont really take much notice of them ...after years on this site you kinda get a nose for the fakes..

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

"How........eh.....wat.....why?, does she like fresh blood (:-["

only her own apparently

"im a fake and im photo verified "

Ah see, I thought ye quite convincing.

A warm welcome to you both, happy fabing!!! X

"How........eh.....wat.....why?, does she like fresh blood (:-[

only her own apparently "

Hey, thanx and La La La La La I‘m can‘t hear you, I can‘t hear you Lalalala.................

» Add a new message to this topic