FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > ignorance

ignorance

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *onest gentleman OP   Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Rejection is hard to take for some and some font bother

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

keep smiling you now know you definatly dont want to meet him always a silver lining

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

sand that wooden leg doon mate their feart of getting a skelf

By *ikkiBWoman  over a year ago

Falkirk

Happens almost daily at times. You think your doing the right thing and being honest and truthful and end up being on the receiving end of a rant, called a timewaster etc won't stop me being honest though

By *bbi184sTV/TS  over a year ago

edinburgh

The world is full of added. Some people don't have the manners they were born with. Content yourself that you were polite and let the low life pester get on with his unhappy existence x

"keep smiling you now know you definatly dont want to meet him always a silver lining "
true xx

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

yes its crazy the amount of fragile egos on here .you go from goddess to minger in the time it take for you to say no thanks lol !its not just with guys though,its across all groups .

i wouldnt ever think i was going to be everyones cup of tea ! if you cant take rejection then not really place for them . the person done you a favour with their juvenile reation and just proved they werent worth meeting anyway . move on theres plenty of people you will find attractive x

By *uncouple981Couple  over a year ago

ayrshire

Sounds like you have had a lucky escape. He doesn't sound like someone who would be good for a meet.

X

i would luv to know the stats on the ratio of guys messaging often aimlessly, im sure theres loads that simply fire a message at you...simply because your online,by that i mean theres next to know look at your details..location...interests etc..nope its simply your a woman and online..boom!! message sent.

might more guys potentialy get messages from you ladies if you were'nt pre-occupied with sifting through the aimless messages you have to deal with? just a thought.

"Sounds like you have had a lucky escape. He doesn't sound like someone who would be good for a meet.

X"

true xxx

"The classic for me was one of my female friends when she told the guy she didnt want to meet him .His reply was well at your age u should take anything u r offered "
Omg thats shocking

By *autious CoupleCouple  over a year ago

home

Understand about the non attraction thing so we like to swap pics pretty soon when chatting if we are getting on well and feel comfy with who we are chatting to.There has been times that we have got on great with people and when you send or they send pics either they don't like your look or you don't like their look its life but its still nice to be respectful we have friends we know we will never meet but you can still chat and share things with them well that's our thinking on it.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Ive had it a million times on here

been told im so up my own ass when the reality is i just DONT FANCY YOU lol

But its amazing how your all the sexy terms imaginable until you say sorry not my type then all of a sudden your the ugly and fat and how they wouldnt shag u anyway so childish lol

Just block report and move on

By *ohn890Man  over a year ago

glasgow

Block you have loads of nice friends to choose from x

Nasty folk ain't worth yer time hun...forget and move on, plenty well mannered and sexy guys on here for you...xx

By *uitar_antiheroMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Nasty folk ain't worth yer time hun...forget and move on, plenty well mannered and sexy guys on here for you...xx"

You called?

"Nasty folk ain't worth yer time hun...forget and move on, plenty well mannered and sexy guys on here for you...xx

You called?"

ha knew you wouldn't be far away hun! Sexy....

By *uitar_antiheroMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Nasty folk ain't worth yer time hun...forget and move on, plenty well mannered and sexy guys on here for you...xx

You called? ha knew you wouldn't be far away hun! Sexy.... "

Always creeping about somewhere nearby

they should just take it like a man i have had loads of rejection's on here but i pride myself on being nice and would still chat away quite the thing if rhey want to if not then its pure silence. Block or report them i say. I must admit i sometimes forget who has rejected me lol. Dont let them get you down x

How come I got a 2 day ban for quoting an reference from an email, yet this post is clearly the same, these mods I reckon pick n choose whom they want to an , not that saying this op should be either lol , as I shouldn't have been either lol

By *illow PimpMan  over a year ago

Midlothian

"How come I got a 2 day ban for quoting an reference from an email, yet this post is clearly the same, these mods I reckon pick n choose whom they want to an , not that saying this op should be either lol , as I shouldn't have been either lol "

How many times....first rule of...is don't talk about the... club

shameful behaviour on the behalf of mr single male !!!!..hope hes hanging his head in shame

hope you laughed it off and reported and blocked..

ive been knocked back mare times than mr44 has had bawz bouncin aff his chin( and thats a lot)...lol.....and take it with dignity and composure....and move on to the next victim..oops i mean potential meet...

happy swinging

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"How come I got a 2 day ban for quoting an reference from an email, yet this post is clearly the same, these mods I reckon pick n choose whom they want to an , not that saying this op should be either lol , as I shouldn't have been either lol "

A mod was obviously not logged in when this thread was started, and no one has reported it to Admin otherwise they would have taken it off.

Don't forget, the site isn't manned 24/7.....report any post that you think breaks rules and it all gets dealt with eventually.