FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > parents

parents

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

have your parents ever let you down,,,,my dad stole cheese when i was in school,,,,,funny now but all the other kids used to squeak at me all the time!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My maw (my real maw lol) told me as long as i can remember that my eyes were hazel brown...i only discovered that they are in fact...green with bits of orange and some yellow-just recently!

"My maw (my real maw lol) told me as long as i can remember that my eyes were hazel brown...i only discovered that they are in fact...green with bits of orange and some yellow-just recently! "

They were bloodshot by the time I'd finished with you! Haha xx

Haha Yes and i seem to remember blood on your back and your backside when i was finished with you Blood red is my fave colour !

Yeah so back to the parental thing...after getting caught stealing biscuits from the local Asian brother shops and taken home by the local plod i was assaulted with said bourbnon creams and toffee pops by...ma maw...true story!

"Haha Yes and i seem to remember blood on your back and your backside when i was finished with you Blood red is my fave colour !

Aww, ffs Lee! Haha

Yeah so back to the parental thing...after getting caught stealing biscuits from the local Asian brother shops and taken home by the local plod i was assaulted with said bourbnon creams and toffee pops by...ma maw...true story!"

» Add a new message to this topic