FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > chat

chat

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

we used to love in the chat rooms, now we find them shite!!! we cant decide if we have changed or if its the chat thats different. when we used chat before we could get a bit of banter going, have a crack on cam and got to know some good people on it. now we think its just full of people saying "HI" "GREAT CAM" constantly with the odd wee convo flowing for 2 mins. anyone else find this the case???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"we used to love in the chat rooms, now we find them shite!!! we cant decide if we have changed or if its the chat thats different. when we used chat before we could get a bit of banter going, have a crack on cam and got to know some good people on it. now we think its just full of people saying "HI" "GREAT CAM" constantly with the odd wee convo flowing for 2 mins. anyone else find this the case???"
Auch Disney u bored il come n banter with ya lol

nah,,yer cool,,,lol just revamped our profile,,,,lol did we hum o smoke on friday,,,,,,,lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Haven't gone in them in years. The change def wasn't for the better in terms of following threads.

"Haven't gone in them in years. The change def wasn't for the better in terms of following threads. "

nae good eh,,,,lol

"nah,,yer cool,,,lol just revamped our profile,,,,lol did we hum o smoke on friday,,,,,,,lol"
well when u snogged me ever so passionatly ....errmmmmm i couldnt smell a thing lol

Got a low attention span with chatrooms, no disrespect to any that find them a hoot.

"nah,,yer cool,,,lol just revamped our profile,,,,lol did we hum o smoke on friday,,,,,,,lolwell when u snogged me ever so passionatly ....errmmmmm i couldnt smell a thing lol "

ya dreamer,,,,lol

"Got a low attention span with chatrooms, no disrespect to any that find them a hoot."

im with ye on that, not what they used to be!!! and happy new yr to ya from us both.

"nah,,yer cool,,,lol just revamped our profile,,,,lol did we hum o smoke on friday,,,,,,,lolwell when u snogged me ever so passionatly ....errmmmmm i couldnt smell a thing lol

ya dreamer,,,,lol

"

errrmmmm excuse me Mr Disney u saying you didnt snog me ..with tongues too lol ask jill lol

"nah,,yer cool,,,lol just revamped our profile,,,,lol did we hum o smoke on friday,,,,,,,lolwell when u snogged me ever so passionatly ....errmmmmm i couldnt smell a thing lol

ya dreamer,,,,lol

errrmmmm excuse me Mr Disney u saying you didnt snog me ..with tongues too lol ask jill lol "

one of those dreams that seem reality,,,we all have them,,,lol

"Got a low attention span with chatrooms, no disrespect to any that find them a hoot.

im with ye on that, not what they used to be!!! and happy new yr to ya from us both."

Happy new year, u2

"we used to love in the chat rooms, now we find them shite!!! we cant decide if we have changed or if its the chat thats different. when we used chat before we could get a bit of banter going, have a crack on cam and got to know some good people on it. now we think its just full of people saying "HI" "GREAT CAM" constantly with the odd wee convo flowing for 2 mins. anyone else find this the case???"
.still the same old chat room then .

ya dreamer,,,,lol

errrmmmm excuse me Mr Disney u saying you didnt snog me ..with tongues too lol ask jill lol

one of those dreams that seem reality,,,we all have them,,,lol"

Mr Disney see the silver spoon im gonna shove it bleep bleep bleep bleep where the sun dont shine lol

new chat room in forum ?

By *uitar_antiheroMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

I can't actually get on the chatrooms anyway cos dad won't pay for internet in my flat!

Chat is only ever going to be what you make it,forget the fannies and wankers and make your own ,we often talk to ourselves or take the piss always a laugh

Gave up on them ages ago, to be honest!

"Chat is only ever going to be what you make it,forget the fannies and wankers and make your own ,we often talk to ourselves or take the piss always a laugh "

likewise,,,,but its like pulling teeth, but as soon as cam goes on its " wow, talk to us/me" gtf....shallow as fuck most of them in there, not interested in chat, they just wanna wank while they have 5 mins away from wife,kids or in some cases their mummy,,,,,lol

Well I'm going on chat later on I still have a laugh sometimes but other times like you say it's soooooo boring

Chat has changed so much,I think it's all down to who's In the room at the time sometimes it's fun sometimes it's boring swings and roundabouts really .

Gone are the days when you can see yer da in yer ma's undergarments tied to a chair and slapped about...bring them back i say..oh and squirty cam...imagine that in 3D...oofty!

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I used to go in quite a lot a few months ago, but unless your on cam, no one wants to speak to you!

All the single guys do is give false compliments, in the hope for meets, so I got bored and stopped going in

"I used to go in quite a lot a few months ago, but unless your on cam, no one wants to speak to you!

All the single guys do is give false compliments, in the hope for meets, so I got bored and stopped going in "

Totally agree 100%

"Chat is only ever going to be what you make it,forget the fannies and wankers and make your own ,we often talk to ourselves or take the piss always a laugh

likewise,,,,but its like pulling teeth, but as soon as cam goes on its " wow, talk to us/me" gtf....shallow as fuck most of them in there, not interested in chat, they just wanna wank while they have 5 mins away from wife,kids or in some cases their mummy,,,,,lol"

they are all as bad as each other...guys telling chicks what they want to hear in the hope of shag...chicks hearing it then beleive it...then thinking they are something...which they cleary aint

Auds x

"Chat is only ever going to be what you make it,forget the fannies and wankers and make your own ,we often talk to ourselves or take the piss always a laugh

likewise,,,,but its like pulling teeth, but as soon as cam goes on its " wow, talk to us/me" gtf....shallow as fuck most of them in there, not interested in chat, they just wanna wank while they have 5 mins away from wife,kids or in some cases their mummy,,,,,lol they are all as bad as each other...guys telling chicks what they want to hear in the hope of shag...chicks hearing it then beleive it...then thinking they are something...which they cleary aint

Auds x "

auds, bang on,,,,its a big ego stroking room eh,,,,,lol guys will tell anything they are stunning,,,,mrs here, sat on cam one night as it pointed at her nails, which where painted nicely,,,,and for fuck sake, the pm,s we got where sickening, all about how stunning she was,,,,a friggen hand!!! reeks o desperation,,,,lol

likewise,,,,but its like pulling teeth, but as soon as cam goes on its " wow, talk to us/me" gtf....shallow as fuck most of them in there, not interested in chat, they just wanna wank while they have 5 mins away from wife,kids or in some cases their mummy,,,,,lol they are all as bad as each other...guys telling chicks what they want to hear in the hope of shag...chicks hearing it then beleive it...then thinking they are something...which they cleary aint

Auds x

auds, bang on,,,,its a big ego stroking room eh,,,,,lol guys will tell anything they are stunning,,,,mrs here, sat on cam one night as it pointed at her nails, which where painted nicely,,,,and for fuck sake, the pm,s we got where sickening, all about how stunning she was,,,,a friggen hand!!! reeks o desperation,,,,lol"

dont forget the fem that sitt half naked on cam and god forbid

A..someone asks them to show more

B..Dosnt spk but Looks

C..no one spks at all

So what if your came on and someone is looking but Dosnt Say Hello...you have chosen to put yet cam on....??

Not everyone wants to shower you with compliments.

Get a grip people!!!

The chatrooms used to be a hoot...but id Say its more the new/younger folk Whats changed it...maybe says more about me thinking its me thats changed rather than the chatroom?

Auds x

thats cos your never in now Auds with your dont mess with me eyes haha, I love a random banter but im the only one that gets it so it makes for a long night x

we went into chat tonight and the chat was a bit better,,, i defo helps if the camera is on tbh,,but you got to put the effort in also ,,,

thats fair enough cos your good looking, id scare the kids away x

i think a lot of it is down to jealousy these days,some of the fems on cam are really god dam hot and a lot of the regulars dont like it when newbies especially hot ones get more attension,yeah you will get some that sit and think they are gods gift and honestly think the compliments given are all true,we find it really hillarious and it makes our night.

you get the would be mods to whom i think really just sit say nothing until something out of line is said and in they jump with their shit comments,its all about making it what you want to ,like meets if you dont want to meet chat etc then dont .

Chat to me has been the same since the day i started many years ago,it just seems to loads that its changed because there is less of the oldies and more of the newbies

"i think a lot of it is down to jealousy these days,some of the fems on cam are really god dam hot and a lot of the regulars dont like it when newbies especially hot ones get more attension,yeah you will get some that sit and think they are gods gift and honestly think the compliments given are all true,we find it really hillarious and it makes our night.

you get the would be mods to whom i think really just sit say nothing until something out of line is said and in they jump with their shit comments,its all about making it what you want to ,like meets if you dont want to meet chat etc then dont .

Chat to me has been the same since the day i started many years ago,it just seems to loads that its changed because there is less of the oldies and more of the newbies "

we do miss some of the ones from last yr, well, maybe we shall use them more often and get to know the newer ones,,,,tbh, tonight was a giggle,,,,xx

"i think a lot of it is down to jealousy these days,some of the fems on cam are really god dam hot and a lot of the regulars dont like it when newbies especially hot ones get more attension,yeah you will get some that sit and think they are gods gift and honestly think the compliments given are all true,we find it really hillarious and it makes our night.

Chat to me has been the same since the day i started many years ago,it just seems to loads that its changed because there is less of the oldies and more of the newbies "

we do miss some of the ones from last yr, well, maybe we shall use them more often and get to know the newer ones,,,,tbh, tonight was a giggle,,,,xx

» Add a new message to this topic