FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > party

party

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hySoSerious85 OP   Man  over a year ago

Melbourne

realy considering throwing a party in my place, Ive definetly got the space lol and I have no neighbours at all so its realy discreet.

anybody got any tips on how to go about it, such as how much notice is best, should all members be aware of who will be there and such things.

any help and advice welcomed thanks guys

xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"realy considering throwing a party in my place, Ive definetly got the space lol and I have no neighbours at all so its realy discreet.

anybody got any tips on how to go about it, such as how much notice is best, should all members be aware of who will be there and such things.

xx"

First off pick a date with a few weeks notice as this gives people notice to Sort shifts and sitters n such like .

Be specific in what your Looking for ie single males single female couples etc..state if it's just a social party or a social party with playing too if it's limited spaces state this and dont divulge venue on the forums only by private email .

Good luck and have loads a fun xxx

By *anictechCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow - ish ;-)

[Removed by poster at 01/01/13 21:19:45]

By *anictechCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow - ish ;-)

So, you wanna throw a party? Nice! Good for you! I will assume it’s a sex party..

First off choose your guests wisely! Many people have verifications but unless they display a few of having met people, they could be cam verifications only, which is fine for FAB but not for a party where you hope people will interact with each other intimately This goes for Males, females and couples!

Start with your friends list. You already have a couple and two females verifications on there, see if any of them are up for a party!

You have a firm age range. Which is good, use the filters and search for people who are within your age range. One drawback is being single? You will be blocked from approaching some people who have single men blocked! Either you can ask a female or a couple to approach them on your behalf? Or toss them to the wind for being so narrow minded in the first instance and just message those you can.

Decide on a numbers plan. If you’re planning on a handful of people you have met before to turn up? The chances are they will, however if you plan of larger numbers? Then allow for last minute dropouts. I.E: if you asked 30 as a rule 20 - ish will turn up, however there is a chance that all 30 will turn up, it’s the chance you take..

Every LLoyds chemist supplies free condoms, get a supply and leave them laying around. You’d be surprised how many people forget to bring them to parties.

Never supply a guest list no matter who asks. Swing is all about discretion. You’re worried that people will dislike each other? Then they should be adult enough to deal with it. Your aim is to supply a venue for like minded individuals to have some fun. Most people have an inkling of who is going where, so it shouldn’t happen.

As a rule all invited people to a party bring their own drinks be it alcohol or otherwise, by all means have some soft mixers in as a back -up. Never forget your supplying the venue, so you shouldn’t be out of pocket (much).

Forget finger food; take a min to think where all those fingers have been...

My personal thrown in thing is? If any guests stay overnight? They help with clean up duties.. It’s only polite

Hope you young ones have a blast XxX MT

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We always supply a guest list ,if its a sex party their is nothing worse than turning up to find its full of munters,but everyone does different.

We always put on a buffet our guest list consists of people who know how to wash their hands ....even dirty .

Waterproof sheets are cheap amd always a bonus at partys for those messy squirter.

Relax send out your invites with your rules and have a ball

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"realy considering throwing a party in my place, Ive definetly got the space lol and I have no neighbours at all so its realy discreet.

xx"

And you? Do you feel you yourself would enjoy holding a party?

By *akedninjaMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

Before venturing to host a party I would advise you to firstly try & solicit about a dozen people or so who would commit to it,once you've built up a bit of a connection with some reliable folk then set a mutually convenient time then announce to the world of fab that your having a party and try your best to invite folk that your somewhat sure will turn up,always best to over invite as generally 40-70% of folks will generally either not show or have something come up last minute, last but not least...pray and pray and pray that someone actually shows up lol organising parties sure ain't easy,prepare yourself for the stress of it all,but it's all worth it at the end of the day if you can get the right folk along,I've had loads and been to a number of them that have been absolutely fabulous but they're a nightmare to arrange,good luck chuck

» Add a new message to this topic