FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Think Positive!

Think Positive!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The new year can be a good time to start fresh. Make new friends and reacquaint yourself with old, build bridges and shrug of those minor things that might otherwise weigh you down.

So in the spirit of my first paragraph I will only mention this once.

Its wonderful to see our little community talk about the high points of the last year and their plans for the new. However as usual I feel it has been tainted (not in any major way, but certainly in a disappointing way) by people having little snipes about how they have met bad peeps and how terrible things are. And saying these things in threads that are about celebrating what we are. Again its the same people that post these complaints week after week, as if they have never ruffled the feathers of anyone else.

So give it up guys.. For a few days please. Or at least in the threads about sharing good experiences.

Think positive! Hope you all have a Fab 2013.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *rallvalCouple  over a year ago

Dunfermline

"The new year can be a good time to start fresh. Make new friends and reacquaint yourself with old, build bridges and shrug of those minor things that might otherwise weigh you down.

Its wonderful to see our little community talk about the high points of the last year and their plans for the new. However as usual I feel it has been tainted (not in any major way, but certainly in a disappointing way) by people having little snipes about how they have met bad peeps and how terrible things are. And saying these things in threads that are about celebrating what we are. Again its the same people that post these complaints week after week, as if they have never ruffled the feathers of anyone else.

So give it up guys.. For a few days please. Or at least in the threads about sharing good experiences.

Think positive! Hope you all have a Fab 2013."

I have been online since the mid 80s and things have always been the same in forums but in the spirit of the season I agree with your opening sentiment.

Best wishes for 2013 to everyone.

A&C

"

I have been online since the mid 80s and things have always been the same in forums but in the spirit of the season I agree with your opening sentiment.

Best wishes for 2013 to everyone.

A&C"

Thanks for the agreement, its good to see others with the same outlook.

Tho I would say just because that's how its always been should make it any reason to accept it.

By *rallvalCouple  over a year ago

Dunfermline

"

Tho I would say just because that's how its always been should make it any reason to accept it."

It is like King Canute and the tide, it happens, you don't have to like it but there is nothing you can do to stop idiots and trolls even in the pre internet days of bulletin boards they were there and before that they were around in the CB days.

"It is like King Canute and the tide, it happens, you don't have to like it but there is nothing you can do to stop idiots and trolls even in the pre internet days of bulletin boards they were there and before that they were around in the CB days.

"

Oh I don't doubt it will continue..

"The new year can be a good time to start fresh. Make new friends and reacquaint yourself with old, build bridges and shrug of those minor things that might otherwise weigh you down.

Think positive! Hope you all have a Fab 2013."

HERE HERE!

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Very nice sentiments new year new begings ...Happy New Year op and everyone else xxx

By *akedninjaMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

Mind over matter! If you don't mind then it don't matter! xxxxxxx

"Mind over matter! If you don't mind then it don't matter! xxxxxxx"

Normally I'd agree... But its when people derail what are supposed to be positive threads.

They can post whatever they want of course..

Think everyones very positive, from the get-go, as i type my username and password and click on site, im nowt but positive,

I like to think im a positive wee person!

Positivity welcomes the same.

By *eefdoddusCouple  over a year ago

Scottish Borders

Well said..! Not holding our breath but, wouldn't it be nice..!!

I always start a new year off with a PMA only way to go...xx

» Add a new message to this topic