FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Pressure

Pressure

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *issNaughtyxxx OP   Woman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Just wondering if you have ever felt pressured to meet someone or a couple?

Over the years i have got abit tougher and learnt to say No but today i felt really pressured to meet this fuckbuddy couple for this FFFM. I was'nt attracted to any except one so politely declined and gave my reasons. Then was asked to bring afew fem friends that i liked along. Again politely said no.

Got a very rude email then blocked? I can't quite believe someone would be so immature, rude and inconsiderate!

So got me thinking, how daunting it must be if that pressure was there or to happen to new members.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Had that,, and you'll know yourself if the idea totally appeals to you, you may get busy and dynamic about it, if theres elements of it that your not kean on, then it tends not to come together.

No amount of arm twisting should make it happen.

By *illow PimpMan  over a year ago

Midlothian

Forget them S, you have the youth, looks, and an abundance of charm to pick and choose who to play with.

Never accept any pressure or be coerced in any way shape or form by muppets on here.

You are in the lucky position to call the shots dependant on what tickles your fancy for fun.

Chin up girl

Aberdeen

I'am fine, i just thought how bloody rude and inconsiderate that they could'nt see my point of view.

Hope too many others don't have to put up with that sort of pressure.

Always go with your gut instinct...

why would you go with someone you werent attracted too?

Well done for stickings to your guns.

Xx

"Always go with your gut instinct...

why would you go with someone you werent attracted too?

Well done for stickings to your guns.

Xx"

was just about to say the same thing!

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

nope but thats the way i like things. i dont even msg about sex as for me the freindship side has to be there anything else should come around on its own

totally agree way u kola on that one

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Some people think ur on here ur up for anything with anyone ..WRONG get a grip and get to know people befor trying to pressure them into meeting up stick to your guns Naughty and always go with ur guy instincts if something doesnt feel right then dont do it ...Happy swinging xxxx

By *ikkiBWoman  over a year ago

Falkirk

When I first joined I spoke to a guy regular, explained I'd want to get to know him/chat for a bit before anything happened. Spoke for a few days then he just started sending "free for meet now" every few hours, every day, kept having to say no then he basically said I was a timewaster amongst other things and blocked me

No one will ever pressure me into anything and if they don't like that they aren't getting their way they can take a jump off the nearest bridge

Always have chat over a coffee then decide

Always have chat over a coffee then decide

Aberdeen

Thank you for all your advice/support. Much appreciated and glad i did stick to my guns this time My gut instinct has never been wrong yet so i'll be alot stricter in listening to it!

NikkiB, thats just awful! Some real numpties out there.

Always go with your gut on something. If you ever feel unsafe or unsure then pull out or raise it with the person you trust most in the situation.

Always an idea when playing to have some kind of code word that means stop everything no matter what. That way everyone knows where they stand. Also shows respect for the others involved.

Sx

There are some people who just do not have any manners. Maybe they were brought up badly. It still amazes me how self centered some folk are. I see people drop litter on the ground with an attitude of Ive finished with this and dont give a thought to anyone but me. They do the same with people. Add that to guys thinking with their dicks and you get a really ugly combination. Never be pressured to meet. Its meant to be mutual pleasure. If it is then those are the meets worth having.

Politeness costs nothing.

Guys who send nasty emails after being rejected are just a waste of time. Avoid them like the plague.

At least they where rude then blocked , I have had recently ping pong messages chatting fine then I go to reply again and it's blocked

» Add a new message to this topic