FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Any cum hungry girl around central scotland today?

Any cum hungry girl around central scotland today?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well....

Ive been stood up twice so far this week - and now Im all hot, bothered and horny as ****.

Girls here get way too many messages to deal with and its just a pain to watch 1 by 1 the messages being deleted - despite all the effort I put in to saying hi!

So, thought Id say hello to the forums - who knows - maybe; just maybe some girl might fancy a little fun and relaxation....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Really - not one single response...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Personally i'm amazed....thought aw the lassies knickers would just faw aff after reading this post !!!

By *ikkiBWoman  over a year ago

Falkirk

"Personally i'm amazed....thought aw the lassies knickers would just faw aff after reading this post !!!"

"Really - not one single response..."

There tends not to be much response to such posts tbh apart from negative ones you've gotten away lightly

And this is my point - the 2 women who have replied here - both localish - and both "not meeting at the moment" Grrrrr

I think most people see posting threads asking generally for someone to meet is lazy and I'd be surprised if you gat any positive responses. We all know for single men it takes time and a lot of patience but if you stick on there hopefully you'll have some success, good luck.

Yes, I agree - it takes time - but 3 weeks of daily emails to different women - just about never getting a response - writing a decent proper, tailored email...

I have met 1 girl socially - who strung me along - and has finally told me that she doesnt want to do anything....

But - come on folks - as a single guy - its totally crazy here....

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

"Yes, I agree - it takes time - but 3 weeks of daily emails to different women - just about never getting a response - writing a decent proper, tailored email...

I have met 1 girl socially - who strung me along - and has finally told me that she doesnt want to do anything....

But - come on folks - as a single guy - its totally crazy here...."

3 week and your by your own admission mailing multiple fems daily i am guessing these mails are want to meet up and have sex kinda msgs if so this aint swinging you would be better on shagme.com and 3 weeks come on i have spent longer working up the courage to say hi never mind anything else seems to be a big problem on here just now people thinkin its a shagathon

By *illow PimpMan  over a year ago

Midlothian

"But - come on folks - as a single guy - its totally crazy here...."

Never had a problem finding what i seek on here, patience, charm, good looks, chloroform and a van does the trick

maybe try getting to some socials and meeting people and getting to know people in person might help

"But - come on folks - as a single guy - its totally crazy here....

Never had a problem finding what i seek on here, patience, charm, good looks, chloroform and a van does the trick "

your so old fashioned!

rohypnol all the way baby

Ffs...

Your wanting Sex on a Sex Site???

Tut tut.

Shame on you.

Midlothian

"your so old fashioned!

rohypnol all the way baby "

Noted lol

Never had a problem finding what i seek on here, patience, charm, good looks, chloroform and a van does the trick "

Has van got a,,,,hows my driving? sticker on?

Midlothian

Never had a problem finding what i seek on here, patience, charm, good looks, chloroform and a van does the trick

Has van got a,,,,hows my driving? sticker on?"

Only when unladen lol

By *ig jugsWoman  over a year ago

somewhere

Ok I may get a 24 hour ban for this but I am going to say it anyways.The 1 social the op had was meeting me and no way at all did I lead him on.I told him several times I did not want tomeet him but he kept going and going and going jus begging for "a coffee".After several emails a day i gave in and I met with him.He was not my tyoe, no spark, no connection and nothing in common.I pre warned himseveral times that NOTHING was going to happen.So I met him and he kept talking about sex.Each time I diverted the chat to other avenues as I am not only about sex he would keep coming back to it.Talking about extreme fetished he had that quite frankly freaked me out.He asked me for sex,Again I said no and he said 2well il go then".Up to him , he was pre warned I would not play but thought he would change my mind?.He asked to meet again and me being polite said maybe for another coffee.He continued to Harrass me to meet that same night and all the next day.I stood strong but was being nice as I am nice.Finally I just had to blurt out that I was not interested.Just to get peace.This guy is very strong and doesnt know the boundaries.And now I am a tease?...Well that was worth a ban as I am going to defend myself but in a dignified way and I wish you all the luck op.Just leave me be now.Thanks

Ouch!!!

***draws up deck chair and grabs popcorn***

This thread could get fun!!!!

By *ig jugsWoman  over a year ago

somewhere

No it wont.Sorry to disappoint you as I am dignified and do not wish to spat with anyone and especially not on an open forum.I have said all I am going to.So you will have to save your popcorn for another day

You should just have feckin blocked him. I would never feel pressured to meet anyone. If I met everyone who asked me to go for a coffee I'd have no time to breath x

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

"Ok I may get a 24 hour ban for this but I am going to say it anyways.The 1 social the op had was meeting me and no way at all did I lead him on.I told him several times I did not want tomeet him but he kept going and going and going jus begging for "a coffee".After several emails a day i gave in and I met with him.He was not my tyoe, no spark, no connection and nothing in common.I pre warned himseveral times that NOTHING was going to happen.So I met him and he kept talking about sex.Each time I diverted the chat to other avenues as I am not only about sex he would keep coming back to it.Talking about extreme fetished he had that quite frankly freaked me out.He asked me for sex,Again I said no and he said 2well il go then".Up to him , he was pre warned I would not play but thought he would change my mind?.He asked to meet again and me being polite said maybe for another coffee.He continued to Harrass me to meet that same night and all the next day.I stood strong but was being nice as I am nice.Finally I just had to blurt out that I was not interested.Just to get peace.This guy is very strong and doesnt know the boundaries.And now I am a tease?...Well that was worth a ban as I am going to defend myself but in a dignified way and I wish you all the luck op.Just leave me be now.Thanks "
never ever ever meet out of sympathy its never gonna work

By *ikkiBWoman  over a year ago

Falkirk

Personally don't see why it should be a ban as there are always 2 sides to a story.

Its looking like the thing we've learned is using the forum because spamming msgs isn't working doesn't work either lol

Bump for comparison sake....

By *akedninjaMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

Lol at atomic & _illow pimp, I'll bring the duct tape,shovels and quicklime

Why meet someone you dont want to and had to be bullied into

people do, give in to insistant/persistant messages. God knows why.

By *uitar_antiheroMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"people do, give in to insistant/persistant messages. God knows why."

You're holding out pretty well!! *sends another 6 messages*

This thread is about as logical as an episode of the Jeremy Kyle Show

'Sends another mail to guitar'.. Dear guitar, would you like to see my cupcakes?

On a serious note, if I get hounded, I block. Cuts anything untoward being said, normally by me...

By *uitar_antiheroMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"This thread is about as logical as an episode of the Jeremy Kyle Show"

Guid innit? :D

By *yronMan  over a year ago

grangemouth

"

ha ha ha ha , funny as fk.....................and a bit scary!!!!

Midlothian

ha ha ha ha , funny as fk.....................and a bit scary!!!! "

So gettin back to the original ask?

Is there, was there? Just nosey, not eager to actually,,,,,

By *eeflower69Woman  over a year ago

edinburgh

"You should just have feckin blocked him. I would never feel pressured to meet anyone. If I met everyone who asked me to go for a coffee I'd have no time to breath x"

Got to love the block button.

» Add a new message to this topic