FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Best thing you have done in public and where

Best thing you have done in public and where

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was catching up with a few friends this Christmas including an ex. Me and her ended up talking about a few of the things that we had done and it got me thinking about what the best public stories people have.

To set it up I was 19 and a manager of a very popular but now closed Mexican in tollcross. It was during the festival and me and the the gf had just cashed up and having a drink in the bar just me and her. It was about 12ish and after switching off the lights I turn round to see my exceptionally cute girl sitting on the end of the table with her skirt off and underwear hooked off her left ankle. She then said that she has always wanted to have some fun in the restaurant and now was her chance.

I didn't need told twice and within seconds the trousers were off and she was on her back on the table with me kissing all over her body. To make it even more exciting the table was right by the window and a popular route for people going to cav. I could see people walk past but none looked in or at least none that I realised.

It was a fantastic night and even though it happened coming up 10 years still my favourite memory of her.

Also if anyone's wondering about hygiene the table was cleaned a few times after.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Site does have a stories and fantasy forum .

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I wouldn't say this was a fantasy point and I just got carried away with the story. Doesn't have to be long though.

» Add a new message to this topic