FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Christmas Regrets

Christmas Regrets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andy_Fraser OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Anyone got any and willing to share?

My main one is drinking too much on an essentially empty stomach. I don't feel hungover, if anything, still a little d*unk .

I also have a few "missing hours" so gawd only knows what happened.

Mandy

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

I regret not sticking to my original plans to get a Chinese. The little Christmas dinner I made myself was rotten and ended up in the bin.

By *omble 69Man  over a year ago

Symington

I regret not inviting bluebell for Christmas dinner

By *jezee1000Man  over a year ago

perth

Would have eaten blueberry for diner.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Only regret I have is having no will power lol

I've got the fear of god here as I struggle to contain my weight issues at the best of times so a house full of chocolate enough to fill Charlie's chocolate factory is filling me with dread right now lol oink oink

By *omble 69Man  over a year ago

Symington

Enjoy the day and you have an exquisite figure love the curves x

By *andy_Fraser OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Only regret I have is having no will power lol

I've got the fear of god here as I struggle to contain my weight issues at the best of times so a house full of chocolate enough to fill Charlie's chocolate factory is filling me with dread right now lol oink oink "

I say don't resist, just pace. Also regift some of it.

By *ife NinjaMan  over a year ago

Dunfermline

I've got the fear of god here as I struggle to contain my weight issues at the best of times so a house full of chocolate enough to fill Charlie's chocolate factory is filling me with dread right now lol oink oink "

I'll rub your tummy

I've got the fear of god here as I struggle to contain my weight issues at the best of times so a house full of chocolate enough to fill Charlie's chocolate factory is filling me with dread right now lol oink oink

I say don't resist, just pace. Also regift some of it."

yeah I usually take some of it into work to share.

I'll rub your tummy "

Gee thank you

By *ife NinjaMan  over a year ago

Dunfermline

I'll rub your tummy Gee thank you "

Edit....hands may move further up

By *hrobbermanMan  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

The eternal regrets. Looking back and seeing things disappearing over the horizon. Crashed hopes and lost chances from a different life. Catching fleeting snatches of times & people I thought back then, would always be around. Fading memories of folk from more than half a lifetime ago. Looking at a road ahead with very few turns or forks.

Christmas is a vantage point all of its own. Looking back for me isn't really about regret but more about "Where does Time go?"

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"The eternal regrets. Looking back and seeing things disappearing over the horizon. Crashed hopes and lost chances from a different life. Catching fleeting snatches of times & people I thought back then, would always be around. Fading memories of folk from more than half a lifetime ago. Looking at a road ahead with very few turns or forks.

Christmas is a vantage point all of its own. Looking back for me isn't really about regret but more about "Where does Time go?" "

I couldn't have put it better myself! Very well said.

By *oShrinkingVioletWoman  over a year ago

the land of unicorns and fairytales

None for me because no one bought me any chocolate this year so I’ve not overdone it and gave myself a chocolate coma(allergic) and only just realised my mum told me she had a vienetta on the freezer so actually I regret not stealing that lol I could be doing with tucking into that right now

By *adbury girlWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"I regret not sticking to my original plans to get a Chinese. The little Christmas dinner I made myself was rotten and ended up in the bin."

I could have picked you up as we had Chinese, Indian and turkey and since there was at least 10 of us one more would not have made a difference you would have been more than welcome xx

My only regret is not losing a stone before Christmas so I could put it all back on again yesterday

» Add a new message to this topic