FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > strange request

strange request

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Am I missing something.......why would a straight single female only want to meet single bi males??? Christ can it get any harder for single guy's on here pmsl

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Some females enjoy watching guys playing together.

Just because the female is straight doesn't mean she might not enjoy playing with bi guys.

I prefer playing with bi guys...much more fun..and the don't moan as much about not getting meets

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

aren't single bi guys not classed the same as any other single guy...

what do you feel when you read 'no bi guys' on certain profiles..... equally concerned ????

"aren't single bi guys not classed the same as any other single guy...

what do you feel when you read 'no bi guys' on certain profiles..... equally concerned ????"

"Just because the female is straight doesn't mean she might not enjoy playing with bi guys.

I prefer playing with bi guys...much more fun..and the don't moan as much about not getting meets"

Oh please get off the "not getting meets" and single guy thing!! Remember sending you a fairly polite message to chat and you just deleted it......ooops am I moaning??????

I did delete your message, just as my profile says I would.

You didnt interest me..I prefer bi guys

My fav from here was the guy who felt he was a lesbian trapped in a male body and only wanted to meet lesbian women.

"My fav from here was the guy who felt he was a lesbian trapped in a male body and only wanted to meet lesbian women.

"

Ha ha love it

"I did delete your message, just as my profile says I would.

You didnt interest me..I prefer bi guys"

Should read your profile......does not say you want bi guys only....infact verifications from meets with straight guys??? Giving out mixed messages i'm afraid.

By *autious CoupleCouple  over a year ago

home

I don't think anything is strange its just a preference we all have our own.

I don't show all my veri's

I'm not going to get into any further arguments.

Just accept other people have preferences that differ to yours

"I don't show all my veri's

Just accept other people have preferences that differ to yours"

If you get fed up with messages from guy's.....its your fault cos you dont put the correct info on your profile....no wonder we go round in circles on here!!

There is nothing incorrect on my profile

By *autious CoupleCouple  over a year ago

home

"Am I missing something.......why would a straight single female only want to meet single bi males??? Christ can it get any harder for single guy's on here pmsl"

To be honest what I have read so far above its no wonder its hard for you if that is how you come across would never give you the time of day

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

As single guy is a single guy no matter if they are str8 or bi but mayle the lady in question only wants to meet bi guys for the ultimat mmf 2 bi guys scenario if im having a mmf meets my preferance is also for the guys to be bi but i do meet str8 guys too

"

There is nothing incorrect on my profile"

where does it say you only see bi guys??

It doesn't because I see both straight and bi

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

And why is the OP questioning someone's profile, I don't think this is what this thread was about!

What's the name of that movie?????

Oh yeah....

She's just not that into you.

Lol

By *ilandlarryCouple  over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

"What's the name of that movie?????

Oh yeah....

Lol "

By *ilandlarryCouple  over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

"I did delete your message, just as my profile says I would.

You didnt interest me..I prefer bi guys

Should read your profile......does not say you want bi guys only....infact verifications from meets with straight guys??? Giving out mixed messages i'm afraid."

she didn't say she wanted bi guys only. She said she PREFERRED bi guys. Huge difference.

No mixed messages. She gave you a massive one, she deleted your message as you didn't meet her requirements. Game Over as far as I can see

By *igtitsxCouple  over a year ago

dumfries and galloway

thats just nuts calling someone out because they have deleted your message and didn't reply, or questioning there profile.

I'm the male half and the amount of messages i've sent and have been deleted with not so much as a no thanks i wouldn't start a rant as thats a garuanteed way to never get meets so stop throwing your toys from the pram and grow a set and you might get some where #onlysaying

could possibly be for the same reason why a straight single male might only want to meet single bi females. Prob just what they are into mate. Where would be the fun if there wasnt any variety of people and their likes/dislikes/experiences. And if we werent allowed to chose who we want or don't want to have fun with.

offffft op some sour grapes you have their .

i to prefer to play with bi lads spec in mmf that way we all get to play simples its no different from a lad wanting 2 bi fems for his mff but im wie rest on here , yer attitude will get ye no where an i think nonblond was well with in rights to delete as i would to , we each have preferences on here an its about time folk respected them there be less bloody moanin on forums !!!!!!!!

Oooft think the op is the strange one here.

I can see at least one of the points put across but as usual on here he is now getting shot down in flames.

1. If the lady is only looking for Bi guys at this time then maybe a line at the start of her profile, that might save some confusion.

2. The guy accept if he does not get a reply, well then thats it, nothing else to say on the matter.

3. The rest of you having a bit more not so narrow _iew (no not _iew the member before you lot say that)...but look at both sides of the story.

So basically to the guy, chalk it up to experience, to the lady, maybe a small bit more clarification at times.

There you go all sorted.....

By *eatherWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

the sayin goes different horses for different courses we all have our own preferences on here just accept it and enjoy the site

By *eatherWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

oh and a merry christmas to u all and hope santa brings u a full sack

By *eeflower69Woman  over a year ago

edinburgh

"Am I missing something.......why would a straight single female only want to meet single bi males??? Christ can it get any harder for single guy's on here pmsl

To be honest what I have read so far above its no wonder its hard for you if that is how you come across would never give you the time of day "

Ditto.

"Am I missing something.......why would a straight single female only want to meet single bi males??? Christ can it get any harder for single guy's on here pmsl

To be honest what I have read so far above its no wonder its hard for you if that is how you come across would never give you the time of day "

[Removed by poster at 24/12/12 08:41:53]

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

"I don't show all my veri's

Just accept other people have preferences that differ to yours

If you get fed up with messages from guy's.....its your fault cos you dont put the correct info on your profile....no wonder we go round in circles on here!!"

looks like you aint handling rejection well .............another reason fems dont like some single males

"What's the name of that movie?????

Oh yeah....

Lol "

A bit like groundhog day too.

I'm sure I've seen this sort of thread before

By *uitar_antiheroMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

" oh and a merry christmas to u all and hope santa brings u a full sack "

Already got one. It's a bugger to carry around! :p

Swiningphucker think u should just accept the fact that nonblonde doesn't want to meet with u and leave it that instead of trying to pick holes in her profile no wonder u can't get a meet with an attitude like that

"Swiningphucker think u should just accept the fact that nonblonde doesn't want to meet with u and leave it that instead of trying to pick holes in her profile no wonder u can't get a meet with an attitude like that "

Exactly.

By *olly Gentle GiantMan  over a year ago

Glenrothes

Been reading this thread with interest.

All I can say to a certain gentleman who was criticising a certain female's profile is:

The lady may PREFER to meet bi-guys but PREFER does not exclude the lady from meeting straight guys also.

The lady may prefer to meet 1 or more straight guys one week and have their undivided attention but then next week has a preference for 1 or more bi guys the next week snd see the guys put on a show before she may or may not join in.

Really depends on the horn flavour on any given day. Just like eating food, some people preer variety.

Three things to remember:

1/. Respect

2/. Respect

3/. Respect

And criticising the wording of another's profile does not demonstrate an understanding of respect imho.

"Been reading this thread with interest.

All I can say to a certain gentleman who was criticising a certain female's profile is:

The lady may PREFER to meet bi-guys but PREFER does not exclude the lady from meeting straight guys also.

The lady may prefer to meet 1 or more straight guys one week and have their undivided attention but then next week has a preference for 1 or more bi guys the next week snd see the guys put on a show before she may or may not join in.

Really depends on the horn flavour on any given day. Just like eating food, some people preer variety.

Three things to remember:

1/. Respect

2/. Respect

3/. Respect

And criticising the wording of another's profile does not demonstrate an understanding of respect imho.

"

"Am I missing something.......why would a straight single female only want to meet single bi males??? Christ can it get any harder for single guy's on here pmsl"

Yes you are!

Makes perfect sense- the fem in question quite possibly has a fantasy/liking for watching/joining in with two bi guys for anything goes nsa fun.

Some ladies love that and some hate it. It's a thing called personal preference.

Seeemples!

Time to get on with life!

By *issyForDommeTV/TS  over a year ago

glasgow

I better watch and try not to voice my opinion as to the OP and his attitude, how he sounds like he's being a whiney wee wean and spitting the dummy just because he got a knock back or message ignored...i'm sure if i did voice that opinion then the comment or comments may be removed and a 24hr forum ban imposed ffs!

"I better watch and try not to voice my opinion as to the OP and his attitude, how he sounds like he's being a whiney wee wean and spitting the dummy just because he got a knock back or message ignored...i'm sure if i did voice that opinion then the comment or comments may be removed and a 24hr forum ban imposed ffs! "

Naughty Sissy. Lol

By *issyForDommeTV/TS  over a year ago

glasgow

"I better watch and try not to voice my opinion as to the OP and his attitude, how he sounds like he's being a whiney wee wean and spitting the dummy just because he got a knock back or message ignored...i'm sure if i did voice that opinion then the comment or comments may be removed and a 24hr forum ban imposed ffs!

Naughty Sissy. Lol "

Yep it seems so, but i'm off the naughty step... for now at least pmsl

Yes you are!

Makes perfect sense- the fem in question quite possibly has a fantasy/liking for watching/joining in with two bi guys for anything goes nsa fun.

Some ladies love that and some hate it. It's a thing called personal preference.

Seeemples!

Time to get on with life!"

Oh I am getting on with life.....just some folk like to have the last word....even after swearing, calling me names and getting personal they have to come straight back on and act like the very thing they called me!! As I said before I have been polite and respectful to all I have spoke to on this site and will continue to.

» Add a new message to this topic