FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Do couples just want females?

Do couples just want females?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have noticed that couples on here tend to just want females, I was very excited about the site and wot I thought I was in for, but tbh for a single male it is not that exciting on here, maybe I'm searching in the wrong places.. I'm hoping Some one can shed some light on where I get couples that want fun with single males, many thanx and hope u's all hav a nice naughty Xmas Mwahh xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No we've done ffm mmff and I want a mmf we just put no single males on our profile because we were sick off getting tons of messages from single guys just being rude!!! But we r going to cj's at the end of jan and I would really like a mmf threesome

By *hySoSerious85Man  over a year ago

Melbourne

Its not dial a fuck if that what you were hoping mate, its all people here not machines, its tough for us single dude, but have patience if your genuine and in it for right reasons, good things will happen, just remeber always be a gent

"Its not dial a fuck if that what you were hoping mate, its all people here not machines, its tough for us single dude, but have patience if your genuine and in it for right reasons, good things will happen, just remeber always be a gent "
I'm very genuine, gent , and consider myself a good catch, but thanx for your words of wisdom bro lol, take care mate

"No we've done ffm mmff and I want a mmf we just put no single males on our profile because we were sick off getting tons of messages from single guys just being rude!!! But we r going to cj's at the end of jan and I would really like a mmf threesome"
hope to be that male then, add me xx

Melbourne

"Its not dial a fuck if that what you were hoping mate, its all people here not machines, its tough for us single dude, but have patience if your genuine and in it for right reasons, good things will happen, just remeber always be a gent I'm very genuine, gent , and consider myself a good catch, but thanx for your words of wisdom bro lol, take care mate "

not a prod mate, imstill quite new as well and tbh thought that this site was just a way to get your leg over, but it is so much more and the people are great, happy fabbing dude

Just did a search of couples looking for men in Glasgow area and first 300 came up so in answer to your question... Yes, good luck x

Melbourne

haha and thats some set of guns mate! started working out myself to kill time but not great at sticking it out haha

I wish!!!

A cpl Askn for,a gen cpl....try looking for that????

Goldust I tell ya lol.

"haha and thats some set of guns mate! started working out myself to kill time but not great at sticking it out haha"
U'll get there mate, consistency is key, plenty of protein

"I wish!!!

A cpl Askn for,a gen cpl....try looking for that????

Goldust I tell ya lol. "

Well I am very genuine, well mannered , and looking for couple for fun, add me if interested xx

Are you a cpl like?

"Are you a cpl like?

"

happy swinging...

Thought so lol.

Merry Xmas xx

Merry Xmas too, didn't get the present I wanted from Santa, so if he cums near my house I'll be having words with him lol xx

Not at all..clare for the forseeable future only wants single guys to join us with the odd cpl too.

As a guy I'd love a single fem but to be honest cpls are just as fun. Single male?? New experience although I'm exicited too as it will be great to see clare get her fantasies...on more than 1 occasion next year

C and D x

"Not at all..clare for the forseeable future only wants single guys to join us with the odd cpl too.

As a guy I'd love a single fem but to be honest cpls are just as fun. Single male?? New experience although I'm exicited too as it will be great to see clare get her fantasies...on more than 1 occasion next year

C and D x"

Good to know there is coupled looking for single males, just cheered me up there lol, hope to see u's soon

» Add a new message to this topic