FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Plus size

Plus size

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am looking for recommendations on websites on plus size lingerie and sexy outfits x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

"I am looking for recommendations on websites on plus size lingerie and sexy outfits x"

By *melia DominaTV/TS  over a year ago

Edinburgh (She/Her)

Usual staples, M&S, fig leaf, simply be...

By *reedyKWoman  over a year ago

Fife

I like Shein and Simply be. Snag Mocks are brilliant as well.

By *ighlander80884Man  over a year ago

Inverness

Bravissimo

By *o againTV/TS  over a year ago

swansea

Bless intermite or something like that. Based in West Wales.. tell them I sent you..

By *iddyinfirmMan  over a year ago

Great Glen

Try Skin Two or Honour Clothing for something a bit more kinky/fun. Most of their popular pvc/latex/wet look range are available in plus sizes!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Depends how raunchy you want to get pretty little thing have some sexy clothing

Lovehoney are good but the cup sizes are rubbish but you spilling out of lingerie won’t have your other half complaining

Ann summers do a good range of sizes

Pour moi have lovely lingerie and another high end site do a dita bon teese range I think it’s playful promises I would love that but too pricey for me

By *ilkand2Couple  over a year ago

edinburgh

Mrs buys all her outfits from shein. Every outfit in our pics are from shein I think

Thanks all we will have a look

By *40ffCouple  over a year ago

lala land

Simply be , curvy kate, playful promises, fig leaves are all amazing for larger busts and waists ann summer is okay if ur on high Street and want something fast bravissimo is also good for the high Street higher quality than ann summers but also a higher price tag x

By *ilkand2Couple  over a year ago

edinburgh

Shein all the way x

Thank u all who has replied I will have a look just wanna try and look sexy for the other half make his heart race and dick soild lol xchezx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I use

Lovehoney website

By *ale2842Man  over a year ago

glasgow

There’s no such thing as plus size in my opinion woman are all the same no matter what there body looks like looks aren’t everything personality sense of humor good vibes are all a tick for me not just looks or body size

By *eciltheboldMan  over a year ago

the land of neeps and haggis Perthish

"There’s no such thing as plus size in my opinion woman are all the same no matter what there body looks like looks aren’t everything personality sense of humor good vibes are all a tick for me not just looks or body size "

I agree to a certain extent a full figure is beautiful but try squeezing a size 22 into a size 12 ain't gonna go. Therefore there is such a thing as plus size just like there's slim, curvy, and any other description or label

By *iss_Juicy79Woman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Love honey, Yours clothing and simple be

Shein I don't shop with anymore as its kids that make the clothes and a lot of it is badly sized and crap material

By *oShrinkingVioletWoman  over a year ago

the land of unicorns and fairytales

I’m a fig leaves fan big time and simply be always stick the best range and pricing for them. the sizing is always bang on across the range unlike some where you have to know cup styles/direction of the seams whether to go up or down a size

E.g measurement is based on a full cup

Ann summers eg Balconette usually go down a cup etc half cup usually up a size

If you’re looking for something pretty and cheap love honey is great but if it’s got actual cups/wires they’re generally way to small so pick the designs that aren’t meant to be a cup fitting style

SHEIN stuff is great but they get all their stuff from any and every supplier who will offer them most value to the coin, sadly these are often as previous comment non regulated suppliers not all will be but there’s no guarantee but sadly most things coming to the uk cheap are the exact same you pay extra to know where exactly the supply chain is getting their wares

» Add a new message to this topic