FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > CDs,TVs and TS are fair game

CDs,TVs and TS are fair game

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

tv/ts are fair game

And its totally wrong, sorry im just having a moan, but over the last 24 hours ive had personal emails from people identifying me in this website, providing information that if widely shared would out me and cause no end of trouble for my personal life.

The thing about this site is the cds,tvs and ts, for the majority is that they really put themselves out there, they enter into the arena and for the most part are fair and honest about their intentions, mostly they post pictures and they are quite frank about their profile.

We want some of the action just like everyone else, but its increasingly difficult when were trying to wade through an attitude an vicious tone that doesnt recognise us on the same playing field.

The amount of guys that come into this site and declare themselve "Straight" that way they look plausible to all the gals in here, then relising that they havent got a hope in hell, then include tv/ts in their searches, but they dare not not change from "straight" to "bisexual" for fear they may miss out on a gal on the prowl, tv/ts are fair game, they disrespect us, were not equals, we are an afterthought to tickle their cocks.

Well after a few viscious emails directed at me and my family, im now playing the game the way it should be played.

There you go moan and rant over.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Thanks for the update.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"tv/ts are fair game

And its totally wrong, sorry im just having a moan, but over the last 24 hours ive had personal emails from people identifying me in this website, providing information that if widely shared would out me and cause no end of trouble for my personal life.

The thing about this site is the cds,tvs and ts, for the majority is that they really put themselves out there, they enter into the arena and for the most part are fair and honest about their intentions, mostly they post pictures and they are quite frank about their profile.

We want some of the action just like everyone else, but its increasingly difficult when were trying to wade through an attitude an vicious tone that doesnt recognise us on the same playing field.

The amount of guys that come into this site and declare themselve "Straight" that way they look plausible to all the gals in here, then relising that they havent got a hope in hell, then include tv/ts in their searches, but they dare not not change from "straight" to "bisexual" for fear they may miss out on a gal on the prowl, tv/ts are fair game, they disrespect us, were not equals, we are an afterthought to tickle their cocks.

Well after a few viscious emails directed at me and my family, im now playing the game the way it should be played.

There you go moan and rant over. "

if people are threatening to out you then I’d assume that uve shared too much personal information with them .

However it’s not acceptable and if it’s been done on here then report the profile .

As for being fair game you will only be fair game if you are allowing it to happen by playing with those who claim to be straight on their profiles but there aren’t .

Some people just don’t like labels but have to choose when joining here so straight is what many choose when clearly they are not .

By *oShrinkingVioletWoman  over a year ago

the land of unicorns and fairytales

Perhaps your profile and your username doesn’t help with the view that you’re “fair game” as does your latest update, there’s a thing called decorum !! as said previously if you’ve had personal emails sent to you then perhaps you’re over sharing, I don’t have pics on my profile because of threats in the past as well as an ex using my images to basically groom young women so you’re not the only person vulnerable to abuse !

By *aulaxd2020TV/TS  over a year ago

dudley

Men think we are desperate and will meet anyone, it’s not like that in reality, I get loads of offers most days, Men see us as the next best thing to real women (which are in short supply on here) and potentially an easy catch. When they get rejected they tend to throw their toys out of the pram and can turn really nasty, Best to think carefully about who you meet

By *eiaorganaWoman  over a year ago

Dundee

"tv/ts are fair game

I'm so sorry that's happened to you, some people just belong in the bin

By *uffolkJohnMan  over a year ago

Newmarket

"tv/ts are fair game

You need to keep your anonymity. Don't share face pics and only meet (or even chat) to those with plenty of veris. Far too many people forget this is a sex site and many people are on here for their own dodgy reasons. It's far to easy for individuals to get access to your profile. Don't listen to anyone who tells you it's safe. It just hasn't happened to them.

By *loise5TV/TS  over a year ago

Glasgow-ish

"Men think we are desperate and will meet anyone, it’s not like that in reality, I get loads of offers most days, Men see us as the next best thing to real women (which are in short supply on here) and potentially an easy catch. When they get rejected they tend to throw their toys out of the pram and can turn really nasty, Best to think carefully about who you meet "

Absolutely this.

By *addhabitzzCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

You are aware that this happens to single fems and single guys too? It isn't just you? I'm all for equality etc but I am sick to the back teeth of people using gender, sexuality, race, colour etc as a 'this is why this is happening to me' when it happens to everyone regardless.

Rant over

By *loise5TV/TS  over a year ago

Glasgow-ish

"You are aware that this happens to single fems and single guys too? It isn't just you? I'm all for equality etc but I am sick to the back teeth of people using gender, sexuality, race, colour etc as a 'this is why this is happening to me' when it happens to everyone regardless.

Rant over "

I would say it happens more to fems, to be fair..

By *assy LassieWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"You are aware that this happens to single fems and single guys too? It isn't just you? I'm all for equality etc but I am sick to the back teeth of people using gender, sexuality, race, colour etc as a 'this is why this is happening to me' when it happens to everyone regardless.

Rant over "

Spot on.

[Removed by poster at 02/12/22 21:34:28]

Rant over "

Not sure what op has said that invalidates the experience of others and why you think that one person expressing what they have gone through means you need to have a go at them?

Two things can be true at the same time. And if you don’t think that gender, race and sexuality all have a massive impact on how people are treated then there’s really no hope for you.

By *melia DominaTV/TS  over a year ago

Edinburgh (She/Her)

Message Filters, report and block are usable features of the site!

By *addhabitzzCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Rant over

Not sure what op has said that invalidates the experience of others and why you think that one person expressing what they have gone through means you need to have a go at them?

Two things can be true at the same time. And if you don’t think that gender, race and sexuality all have a massive impact on how people are treated then there’s really no hope for you. "

You are right. I'm a lost cause mate

Nowhere did I say that I think all of the above did NOT have a massive impact. What I said was people using these criteria as to why they are experiencing certain behaviours towards them is the issue. The behaviours being experienced are experienced by others who are NOT in that specific group. My issue is people using specific qualities as a reason why they are being targeted and making it something it isn't when it is actually something a lot bigger and just other people being general arseholes. Oh and there can be many things that are true at the same time. All about perspective

» Add a new message to this topic