FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > FAB PICS

FAB PICS

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

1) Why do some couples/females here keep uploading the "SAME" pics over and over again?

2) Do they love their pics getting fab?

3) Are they seeking some kind of attention?

4) Will they be FAB FAMOUS/HARD SWINGERS by doing that?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *autious CoupleCouple  over a year ago

home

"1) Why do some couples/females here keep uploading the "SAME" pics over and over again?

"

1=2

2-yes

3=yes

4=dont know

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ego trip

By *lash and BunsCouple  over a year ago

Inverclyde

Some of the hot pics are nothing of the sort, some I would say we're absolute zero (0 Kelvin)

"1) Why do some couples/females here keep uploading the "SAME" pics over and over again?

"

1. New start, new day, get the pic on page 1, position 1 in public gallery for ten secs.

2.Like a fab vote of their pics, yip.

3. Everyones seeking some kind of attention,if not hide profile i guess.

4.Fab famous? For ten secs, like i suggested,,lol

By *ess von teaseWoman  over a year ago

perth

at least theyve pics up..I guess lol...its up to who wants to fab them isnt it?-there is no prize at the end of it, altho I do have a hot 20yr old heavily fabbed female friend who fabbed me...maybe there is a prize........

"Ego trip "

Ok, i respect your opinion on that, genuinely do.

Buuuuuut, just click on a few other threads here in scots forums,,"abusive messages", "winks" irritate some folks,we also have had people crytique on pics taken well and what people regard as poor pics.

Im just saying, in the great scheme of things,,,abusive messages, yes terrible, makes being on here zero fun at all, winks? Delete the wink, if you click on a pic thats great in your opinion, the option to convey the fact you think its great to who likewise thought it was great via a fab'd click, thats a harmless gesture surely.

By *nnyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

The thing to remember is that unless you've actually met the sender of a wink or a PM or had your pic/s Fabbed etc, they might as well be a remand prisoner in The Big Hoose.

Anonymity is both the blessing and curse of cyberspace.

"The thing to remember is that unless you've actually met the sender of a wink or a PM or had your pic/s Fabbed etc, they might as well be a remand prisoner in The Big Hoose.

Anonymity is both the blessing and curse of cyberspace."

I normally sort that out by using common sense lol

By *nnyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

".............

I normally sort that out by using common sense lol"

There's little common about common sense

".............

I normally sort that out by using common sense lol

There's little common about common sense "

So you click on Mrfunnyfun2bewith@fabswingers.com because he has gone to the lovely effort of getting photo verified,marvelous, yet he bares an uncanny resemblance to P.Tobin, member a year, met nobody,, your going to use common sense and maybe not meet surely.

Yet there was a lady proudly declaring, no need for verifications or pics, i trust my judgement and all i have met so far have beeen grrrrrrrrrrrrrrroovy, thats either luck or bollox, sorry.

Still stand by my ego trip comment

How many times do you see....

Fab my pics guys!!!!!!

On profiles..erm...why?

Yeah great if you want to fab someone pics cause you see it and think wow...great pic...

why get told to do it on a profiles...cause they want an ego boost...

I agree with the above comment. Some couples or females always put that on their profiles..."Fab our pics if u want to get our attention" and when i did fab their pics, i get fook-all...lol..

Its like - follow me on t.w.itter...

"Still stand by my ego trip comment

How many times do you see....

Fab my pics guys!!!!!!

On profiles..erm...why?

Yeah great if you want to fab someone pics cause you see it and think wow...great pic...

why get told to do it on a profiles...cause they want an ego boost...

"

I did think it was a bit odd that pics I have fabbed before seem to keep reappearing after a time!

I think for some people its a massive ego trip, especially the ones that are practically begging people to fab their pics, it just sounds desperate and its terribly sad to see some people who measure their own worth by the amount of 'Fabs' they get when in reality, the 'fabber' is probably just thinking 'nice tits'.

I think its a great system of people being able to show their appreciation of photos like this but to be specifically asking people to to fab your pics is pretty pathetic.

I think its totally harmless, totally.

I doubt they crave ego boosting, theres got to be a certain sexy confidence to want to put your pics up and say look them up, fab them if you like em.

By *cotsman76Man  over a year ago

EDINBURGH

nothing wrong with wanting attention.we can all do with an ego boost now and again

"I think its totally harmless, totally.

I doubt they crave ego boosting, theres got to be a certain sexy confidence to want to put your pics up and say look them up, fab them if you like em."

diffrence to being confident to asking folk to fab yet pics

Looks of desperation to me.

By *ikkiBWoman  over a year ago

Falkirk

I always think the fab'd pics section is a time machine since it rarely changes and its the same people, same pics every month lol

Some of the men on here would fab a turd if it had a set of nipples on it

I doubt they crave ego boosting, theres got to be a certain sexy confidence to want to put your pics up and say look them up, fab them if you like em.diffrence to being confident to asking folk to fab yet pics

Looks of desperation to me."

I agree if pics are put up and get fabbed... All good but there are a handful of profiles who obviously put on pics, get them fabled up to page one of fabbed pics... Then a few weeks later remove them and put them back on so they come up in new pics section which get fabbed again. It's harmless but just a wee bit sad in my opinion.

I doubt they crave ego boosting, theres got to be a certain sexy confidence to want to put your pics up and say look them up, fab them if you like em.

diffrence to being confident to asking folk to fab yet pics

Looks of desperation to me."

I doubt they crave ego boosting, theres got to be a certain sexy confidence to want to put your pics up and say look them up, fab them if you like em."

Absolutely disagree. Of course some people crave ego boosting, or they're aiming to beat other people to the amount of fabs.

However, what I'm talking about isn't just a sentence in their profile. One in particular, that shall remain nameless, every day since they joined has put up pics and changed their status to something like 'new pics up, want everyone to fab them pleeeeeeeeeeeaseeeee' Now, maybe its just me but that seems a little needy and desperate.

I agree, confidence is sexy but surely if you have enough confidence, you don't have to ask as you'll be happy with whatever happens?

"Some of the men on here would fab a turd if it had a set of nipples on it "

EDINBURGH

not having a go leithprof but if someone is lacking in confidence and thats their way of getting an ego boost then who are we to judge?doesnt appear they are doing anyone any harm.

[Removed by poster at 12/12/12 17:15:09]

[Removed by poster at 12/12/12 17:21:37]

Why do folks get so hung up on other peoples profiles, it's there profile, there buisness. We treat a "Fab" like a wink, an expression of interest. Still amazes us on here that people just moan about what other people have on there profiles. Even funnier is the folks that moan about pics when they have none themselves.

Inverclyde

Op isn't talking about profiles but manipulating the system

Just for clarification like

"Op isn't talking about profiles but manipulating the system

Just for clarification like "

Ok, why do people get hung up on what others do? What is it actually that gets there gander up?

Jeez, live and let live

i think i know where u coming from....but some profiles here keep uploading the same pics over and over again...i noticed one in edinburgh..not naming tho..

upload a pic this week....delete it next week and upload the same pic again...Please fab my pics....after a few weeks, delete it again and upload the same one on the same day..please fab my pics...lol...hope u get me...lol..

thats fooking SAD

Inverclyde

[Removed by poster at 12/12/12 17:31:07]

Inverclyde

Second time lucky lol

If we all had the same opinion, life would be boring and there would no point in having forums like this!

"Why do folks get so hung up on other peoples profiles, it's there profile, there buisness. We treat a "Fab" like a wink, an expression of interest. Still amazes us on here that people just moan about what other people have on there profiles. Even funnier is the folks that moan about pics when they have none themselves. "

Oi..mains..I've fabbed yas 5000 times..on my various accounts...only for want of a shag or two(verify each account tho afterwards if u's dont mind)

"Second time lucky lol

If we all had the same opinion, life would be boring and there would no point in having forums like this!"

Agree with you there, but think some folks still take what others are up to way too seriously

"Why do folks get so hung up on other peoples profiles, it's there profile, there buisness. We treat a "Fab" like a wink, an expression of interest. Still amazes us on here that people just moan about what other people have on there profiles. Even funnier is the folks that moan about pics when they have none themselves.

Oi..mains..I've fabbed yas 5000 times..on my various accounts...only for want of a shag or

two(verify each account tho afterwards if u's dont

mind) "

Because they are some very sad sad folk on this site.

"Because they are some very sad sad folk on this site."

As in all walks of life, lifes rich tapestry is here

I doubt they crave ego boosting, theres got to be a certain sexy confidence to want to put your pics up and say look them up, fab them if you like em.diffrence to being confident to asking folk to fab yet pics

Looks of desperation to me.

I agree if pics are put up and get fabbed... All good but there are a handful of profiles who obviously put on pics, get them fabled up to page one of fabbed pics... Then a few weeks later remove them and put them back on so they come up in new pics section which get fabbed again. It's harmless but just a wee bit sad in my opinion."

Theres new members joining daily, therefore to them the re-cycled pics will be totally new to them i guess.

If your hot and you know your hot, playing about with an option on the site, such as uploading pics, choosing to make available the option for other members to fab vote them is just that, people using a fun option on the site.

Ok, i want to FAB SOME Pics..

Show me where u POO from

By *adgeeMan  over a year ago

Sw Scotland

"at least they've pics up..I guess lol"

"Second time lucky lol

If we all had the same opinion, life would be boring and there would no point in having forums like this!

Agree with you there, but think some folks still take what others are up to way too seriously "

Agree, people can do what they want with their profiles its not up to us,,,,hang on (where have i heard that before?) lol

Inverclyde

I actually think it's an valid question for the op to ask tbh.

We all like looking at the hot pics (well I do anyway ) but it does get boring seeing the same people over and over and over again, especially if it's the same pics they keep posting

EDINBURGH

@slash and burns...pics are only there to let others decide if they are attracted to the person and would like to meet/chat to them.so aslong as the pics are a true likeness then it shouldnt matter.

Inverclyde

Actually, it's quite ironic that some are saying people can post what they like on their profile, yet the same people are saying you can't post what you like on the forum, hmmm, interesting take!

Inverclyde

"@slash and burns...pics are only there to let others decide if they are attracted to the person and would like to meet/chat to them.so aslong as the pics are a true likeness then it shouldnt matter."

I'm not sure you understand the op's point

Folks can put what they want on forums, as long as it's not illegal, then folks can agree or disagree, think that's fair

Inverclyde

"Folks can put what they want on forums, as long as it's not illegal, then folks can agree or disagree, think that's fair "

Totally

"@slash and burns...pics are only there to let others decide if they are attracted to the person and would like to meet/chat to them.so aslong as the pics are a true likeness then it shouldnt matter."
the op was asking about "fabbing" pics..

not any old pics,,,but,,fabbed pics lol

[Removed by poster at 12/12/12 18:52:50]

"Second time lucky lol

Agree with you there, but think some folks still take what others are up to way too seriously

Agree, people can do what they want with their profiles its not up to us,,,,hang on (where have i heard that before?) lol"

took us a while,,,but got there in the end ehe lol

whats all that got to do with the price of cheese

Rite i dont get how its an ego boost if yer already hot,ok?

I dont get the relivance of this, its this and its that if you ask me, maybe desperate if yer the exact opposite of hot, that would make sense, not too bonnie but please say my pics are fab ta.

Often get misslead with stuff like that myself,, chicks with "Gorgeous babe or Sexy babe" stickers in the back of car window, and out she pops out the car and shes either lent the car to her mum or the cars been nicked by this other woman getting out the car.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Rite i dont get how its an ego boost if yer already hot,ok?

I dont get the relivance of this, its this and its that if you ask me, maybe desperate if yer the exact opposite of hot, that would make sense, not too bonnie but please say my pics are fab ta.

Often get misslead with stuff like that myself,, chicks with "Gorgeous babe or Sexy babe" stickers in the back of car window, and out she pops out the car and shes either lent the car to her mum or the cars been nicked by this other woman getting out the car. "

Tony just shut up and start fabbing my pix will ya lol

Often get misslead with stuff like that myself,, chicks with "Gorgeous babe or Sexy babe" stickers in the back of car window, and out she pops out the car and shes either lent the car to her mum or the cars been nicked by this other woman getting out the car. Tony just shut up and start fabbing my pix will ya lol "

Ok,,waantin hotlisted too while im at it?

Often get misslead with stuff like that myself,, chicks with "Gorgeous babe or Sexy babe" stickers in the back of car window, and out she pops out the car and shes either lent the car to her mum or the cars been nicked by this other woman getting out the car. Tony just shut up and start fabbing my pix will ya lol

Ok,,waantin hotlisted too while im at it? "

what you mean i aint already im gutted

Often get misslead with stuff like that myself,, chicks with "Gorgeous babe or Sexy babe" stickers in the back of car window, and out she pops out the car and shes either lent the car to her mum or the cars been nicked by this other woman getting out the car. Tony just shut up and start fabbing my pix will ya lol

Ok,,waantin hotlisted too while im at it? what you mean i aint already im gutted "

You are, i frgot, just click in here n find you nae bother, but any time you want yer ego stroked, just shout,lol

Ok,,waantin hotlisted too while im at it? what you mean i aint already im gutted

You are, i frgot, just click in here n find you nae bother, but any time you want yer ego stroked, just shout,lol "

awww just my ego

How many hav looked at these fab,d pics and thought who the fek fab,d that? I know we do! Some of the pics look like a crimewatch line up or adverts for what we dont want to see!

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

It's a bit of a shocker,people on a swingers site,re cycling pics,and looking for attention.

Where will it all end,in the worst case scenario,we could have people,who fabbed other peoples,re cycled pics,actually end up shagging each other.

I know,it doesnt bear thinking about,so stop it now,before it's to late.

Yous have been warned.

At last Saucy 3 someone talking sense , now, how do i access those friend pics again lol xx

"How many hav looked at these fab,d pics and thought who the fek fab,d that? I know we do! Some of the pics look like a crimewatch line up or adverts for what we dont want to see!"
Next pic i take il pull a bag over my head so as not to scare you lol

Yeah of course they are seeking attention but aint that what we are all on here for? We all do it in different ways and whos to say theirs is best. Let them get on with it, U dont have to fab them or even look at them!

"Yeah of course they are seeking attention but aint that what we are all on here for? We all do it in different ways and whos to say theirs is best. Let them get on with it, U dont have to fab them or even look at them! "

"Fab my pics and i may invite you to meet" did as asked, im now blocked,, all that is,is funny.

No ones hurting anyone, and there are some great pics, and aint it great folk show them?

Each to their own.

By *nntoinetteCouple  over a year ago

West Dunbartonshire

Why do guys think pics of cock's will do anything for us...??

Sick of seeing pics of them now....Boring

Go on I dare you be different...lol

By *eeflower69Woman  over a year ago

edinburgh

" .... there are a handful of profiles who obviously put on pics, get them fabled up to page one of fabbed pics... Then a few weeks later remove them and put them back on so they come up in new pics section which get fabbed again. It's harmless but just a wee bit sad in my opinion."

I did not know you could do this...hmmmm...lol

By *exy-honey n mr honeyCouple  over a year ago

glasgow way

[Removed by poster at 20/12/12 11:06:01]

glasgow way

"Why do guys think pics of cock's will do anything for us...??

Go on I dare you be different...lol"

Well said

N why do they akways ask for a fuck when it clearly states on pro no single guys

Go on I dare you be different...lol"

some like them some dont...dont tarnish everyone with the same brush lol...I like cock lovers...seems they like cock pics too...astounding revelation eh?

Well said

N why do they akways ask for a fuck when it clearly states on pro no single guys"

chancers? ignorance? lol...could always block single guys...

edinburgh

I don't mind cock pics but it's the face pic and chat that turns me on or off. A guy I'm seeing has the most lovely thick cock but it was his face pic that did it for me. He has such a naughty grin, you know exactly what he's thinking and I thought Mmmmmm yes please I want some of that, and much fun was had and is still being had.

So guys send your cock pics but it's still going to be your chat and face that decide the issue. X

"I don't mind cock pics but it's the face pic and chat that turns me on or off. A guy I'm seeing has the most lovely thick cock but it was his face pic that did it for me. He has such a naughty grin, you know exactly what he's thinking and I thought Mmmmmm yes please I want some of that, and much fun was had and is still being had.

So guys send your cock pics but it's still going to be your chat and face that decide the issue. X"

dammit...not sending one now..despite having a cock that was voted in 3 top magazines as being perfect... gaycock, girlcocklovers, beautifulmosters

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

4 paddy montercocks results in now

"4 paddy montercocks results in now"

stop wanking over the pics kola,,,, u already sent me pics of that...

edinburgh

"I don't mind cock pics but it's the face pic and chat that turns me on or off. A guy I'm seeing has the most lovely thick cock but it was his face pic that did it for me. He has such a naughty grin, you know exactly what he's thinking and I thought Mmmmmm yes please I want some of that, and much fun was had and is still being had.

So guys send your cock pics but it's still going to be your chat and face that decide the issue. X

dammit...not sending one now..despite having a cock that was voted in 3 top magazines as being perfect... gaycock, girlcocklovers, beautifulmosters"

Oh you have to now! Or I will forever be curious. Gaycock and girlcocklovers...I'm impressed...top mags those... Lol x

I like cock pics, well pics of nice looking cocks. Thing is, there are loads and I mean loads of guys with very unfortunate looking cocks that insist on posting their pics. Helps narrow down potential meets as im not letting an unclean looking or ugly looking cock enter any part of me

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

"4 paddy montercocks results in now

stop wanking over the pics kola,,,, u already sent me pics of that..."

am sick and tired of being pushed into second place

glasgow way

Well said

N why do they akways ask for a fuck when it clearly states on pro no single guys

Could always read the profile n not just look ar pics

chancers? ignorance? lol...could always block single guys..."

"I like cock pics, well pics of nice looking cocks. Thing is, there are loads and I mean loads of guys with very unfortunate looking cocks that insist on posting their pics. Helps narrow down potential meets as im not letting an unclean looking or ugly looking cock enter any part of me "

washed mine last year

"4 paddy montercocks results in now

stop wanking over the pics kola,,,, u already sent me pics of that...am sick and tired of being pushed into second place "

grow a fanny and am urs babe!

edinburgh

"4 paddy montercocks results in now"

Pics or it didn't happen lol. Xxxx

» Add a new message to this topic