FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > ENM

ENM

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just looking for a general chat on ENM. I’m in one and have been for two years. Been married for 11 years and my husband chooses not to play (just not that bothered about it) but supports me to do whatever I want. I don’t find it difficult to meet people thankfully but I do find it difficult to juggle married/family life with meets, how much time I spend online finding people I like, spending time getting to know someone before meeting them etc. I’m finding that I can get carried away with flirty chat, sexting etc as it is a thrill and rush. When I meet someone and it goes further than a social, I like to evaluate how I feel about things and this time I have taken a step back because I’m finding myself slip close towards it becoming too much of a focus in my life. I was just wondering how people in similar situations work things? Many thanks x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We're currently new to ENM but enjoying it so far.

A big take away we find is that typically mrs has no issues finding guys ( good quality guys is a different story).

However Mr hits a lot of barriers of woman who want a fwb but not from a guy in a relationship already. The attitude across the sexes makes it difficult.

"We're currently new to ENM but enjoying it so far.

A big take away we find is that typically mrs has no issues finding guys ( good quality guys is a different story).

However Mr hits a lot of barriers of woman who want a fwb but not from a guy in a relationship already. The attitude across the sexes makes it difficult."

Absolutely - finding good quality guys is hard. I find I spend a lot of time deleting messages, or having a few chats go then find out the guy isn’t what I’m looking for. It becomes like a part time job which is why I’ve hidden my profile for a bit.

One of the reasons why my husband doesn’t meet anyone is because of the lack of women compared to men online. And he can’t be bothered putting in the effort to find someone lol.

"One of the reasons why my husband doesn’t meet anyone is because of the lack of women compared to men online. And he can’t be bothered putting in the effort to find someone lol. "

From a male perspective I suspect Fab just isn't the best place to look. Guess we'll see how it goes x

"One of the reasons why my husband doesn’t meet anyone is because of the lack of women compared to men online. And he can’t be bothered putting in the effort to find someone lol.

From a male perspective I suspect Fab just isn't the best place to look. Guess we'll see how it goes x"

Have you tried CJs?

By *ipserviceCoolMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Lots of guys chasing not a lot of females seems to be the case

I had to Google it , tbf , always learning on fab

By *esparate danMan  over a year ago

glasgow

OP is it ultimately leaving you feeling unfulfilled

"OP is it ultimately leaving you feeling unfulfilled"

Wee bit.

"OP is it ultimately leaving you feeling unfulfilled

Wee bit. "

Ouch, although it has been said it can be difficult for one person to be everything for another.

By *rgoodnbadMan  over a year ago

greenock

Apologies from an old duffer, but isn't enm just an open relationship?

"Apologies from an old duffer, but isn't enm just an open relationship?"

Pretty much aye. I’ve done a bit of research and apparently I’m a “hotwife” ??? Lol

By *rgoodnbadMan  over a year ago

greenock

"Apologies from an old duffer, but isn't enm just an open relationship?

Pretty much aye. I’ve done a bit of research and apparently I’m a “hotwife” ??? Lol"

Wish I could be the judge of that.

» Add a new message to this topic