FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Women NOT into TV/TG

Women NOT into TV/TG

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andy_Fraser OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I know it's all a personal preference, but I've always found it strange that lots of women just aren't into TVs or TGs.

I know they do exist, over the years I've met some wonderful and supporting partners, and until recently had one myself.

I've always wondered why this is the case, as my girlfriend seemed to like the situation we were in, and some of the partners I've spoken to have said it's meant that they felt closer and completely at ease with one another, among other things.

Are any women willing to provide any input into this? Be you a lover or hater of "us".

Please nobody get preachy or judgemental about this topic, it's just something I'm interested in hearing, and I'm sure other would too.

Mandy

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oShrinkingVioletWoman  over a year ago

the land of unicorns and fairytales

For me personally I like manly men and the feeling of having a protector and I’m not in any way attracted to females, if a guy is very masculine, tall broad, muscly and wore some

stockings and suspenders that can be quite hot, a throwback to my love of the rocky horror show but tv/tg who are quite feminine don’t do it for me, perhaps if I was bi it would be a different story. Most of my friends all my life have been guys I’ve never really been a girly girl and got along with a lot of females, my hobbies and interests are very much traditionally “male”

By *eiaorganaWoman  over a year ago

Dundee

I'm a bi woman who isn't attracted to tv/ts/CD, that doesn't make me a hater. If I were only attracted to people with dark hair, I wouldn't be hating on blondes. I also don't have any attraction to Asian men.

I was once accused of being transphobic because I wasn't attracted to tv/ts, which is a load of rubbish and really insulting.

I like men to be quite manly, my preference is tall bearded men with tattoos. I'm attracted to curvy women who aren't 'girly girls'.

Those are my preferences, nothing wrong with that. I'm fat, I won't be everyone's cup of tea either.

By *ellinever70Woman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

I'm a straight woman so I guess I feel attraction to men that present in traditional male ways

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not in any way a hater.

I just don't find men dressed as women attractive to me personally.

Same as bi guys.just not my preference.but definitely not a hater of them.

By *uboCouple  over a year ago

East kilbride

Bi fem here and must say i love convincing ones. Have no time for the hairy panty wearers though

I'm of the same opinion as Oldie. It doesn't stop me talking to them though x

By *iss EnormastitsWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

I would never not talk or enjoy their company but to me a man has to be a man. I dont get who say they are straight but verifications show from tv/ts or bi men orvare looking for them. I dont get that. Dont know how i would feel if i was at party and "straight guys" ended up 1-2-1 wiyh anothera male!!! Just me x

By *andy_Fraser OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Thank you to the women who have contributed so far.

It would be nice to hear from some more "lovers" of us.

Mandy

By *aucySue52Woman  over a year ago

glasgow

I like them have never played with one though

I m bi and some are very attractive

A lot seem to have hang ups about themselves though which is a shame if they have had some stigma and hatred .

End of the day we are all just people and it’s how someone is as a person that counts I think

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

Sorry another vote for not attracted to in any way x

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

Meeeee! No idea why, never give it much thought as to the why I’m attracted to TV/TS and bi guys. I enjoy talking and getting to know most people. I’m good friends with several TV/TS who go along to the various events.

We have been known to swap top tips for stockings, eyelashes and all sorts of things.

By *40ffCouple  over a year ago

Anstruther

I have many tv/tg pepole I have the honour of calling friend however I'm not attracted to them even with being bi I find the females I "fancy" are also masculine so feel this maybe why as most tv/tg pepole I have met are male to female and are very fem looking xx

By *ess JinksWoman  over a year ago

West coast

Hello, I'm not unattracted to TV/TS. *waves*.

For me there's (usually*) more to a person than the size of xx...the hairiness of yy... I am bi (with a preference to men).

Humour....intelligence...bit of honest to goodness humanity... all come into the attraction equation.

*I reserve the right to also be incredibly shallow, selfish and single-minded about sex

By *igGs19Woman  over a year ago

Castle Douglas

I'm pansexual. I have no issue with and have felt attraction to ftm and mtf trans persons, to androgynous, fem and masc gender queer and non-binary persons. I also have no issue / am generally not influenced by another's own sexual orientation (the amount of biphobia, particularly towards bi men, on fab is really quite shocking).

Generalising though, I haven't seen many, if any, TVs or CDs that I've found attractive, as, again generalising, they've been big hairy blokes dressed as a caricature of a woman. I don't have issue with it, and some of them are attractive men when they're not dressed, I just don't find the aesthetic when they are dressed particularly attractive.

By *vanabeusedTV/TS  over a year ago

somewhere

Very very very rare flower to find

For me personally it depends on the person and their reasons for "cross dressing". For sexual gratification that's cool, it's like a kink and I'm open to that, for TG it's their true self, that's cool.

I'm not really into people who adopt a different persona when dressed, I'm quite a nervous person and find it hard to let my guard down a bit and connect with someone so to have to do that twice with the same person doesn't appeal.

By *enni WhiteTV/TS  over a year ago

Glasgow

I will add my 2 pence worth. Not attracted to tgirls in any way.

I think people are mostly attracted to a type and don't normally stray outwith.

Have loads of tgirl friends, but they are only friends.

I'm attracted to men who look like men. Just that.

I've chatted with and admired many a TV/TG on here. Some are absolutely stunning. But absolutely zero sexual interest.

» Add a new message to this topic