FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Bukkake Meet

Bukkake Meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Okay....serious applicants only please.

Friday 14th October in EH4 (Edinburgh)

I'm staying in an air bnb with my overseas partner and his friend and we want to host a bukkake event. Please note....this is purely bukkake....no sex....guys will be asked to strip down, and I'll move around the room giving bjs, I'll be dressed down and some touching is allowed. I will then get on my knees and guys are invited to circle round and wank over my face, bjs will still be happening to help out. I want to have a full face of cum, dripping down onto my tits. Guys, you MUST be able to perform in front of others. You MUST be clean, smell good and be polite to others (I also prefer non smokers). We imagine this event won't run longer than ,1-2 hours. It will be recorded on a phone for personal use only (no faces will appear). Still interested. ...then message me privately with a face pic and availability on the Friday, (anytime, daytime, evening etc) PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DONT WASTE MINE AND OTHER PEOPLES TIME... ONLY MESSAGE IF YOU KNOW YOU CAN BE THERE AND CAN PERFORM.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ighlandguy007Man  over a year ago

Bournemouth/inverness

Pity this wasn’t happening in Inverness

"Pity this wasn’t happening in Inverness "

Another time

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds like it will be a fun afternoon would love to attend if thats ok ? x

"Sounds like it will be a fun afternoon would love to attend if thats ok ? x"

You know what to do...message me privately with a face pic and availability on the Friday to be on the selection list

By *uzzy-LogicMan  over a year ago

Fochabers

Hope this goes really well for you, sadly can't make this.

Have tried to organise these in the past, there are some genuinely great guys out there.

Message and face pic sent

Next time your in Glasgow then I would be involved(As you know lol .... Hope it goes well x

By *teveinvernessMan  over a year ago

Inverness

Agreed lol

By *ivingston Lover 123Man  over a year ago

Livingston

"Okay....serious applicants only please.

I'm staying in an air bnb with my overseas partner and his friend and we want to host a bukkake event. Please note....this is purely bukkake....no sex....guys will be asked to strip down, and I'll move around the room giving bjs, I'll be dressed down and some touching is allowed. I will then get on my knees and guys are invited to circle round and wank over my face, bjs will still be happening to help out. I want to have a full face of cum, dripping down onto my tits. Guys, you MUST be able to perform in front of others. You MUST be clean, smell good and be polite to others (I also prefer non smokers). We imagine this event won't run longer than ,1-2 hours. It will be recorded on a phone for personal use only (no faces will appear). Still interested. ...then message me privately with a face pic and availability on the Friday, (anytime, daytime, evening etc) PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DONT WASTE MINE AND OTHER PEOPLES TIME... ONLY MESSAGE IF YOU KNOW YOU CAN BE THERE AND CAN PERFORM."

What a hot event, sexy Minxy Minnie!

I've PM'ed you to say I'm respectful, available and experienced at performing in Groups.

Look forward to your invite, hopefully..

Livingston_lover_123 x

Lots of potentials ....thanks for all the interest...taking notes of interest till Sunday then a time will be decided

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

"Okay....serious applicants only please.

I'm staying in an air bnb with my overseas partner and his friend and we want to host a bukkake event. Please note....this is purely bukkake....no sex....guys will be asked to strip down, and I'll move around the room giving bjs, I'll be dressed down and some touching is allowed. I will then get on my knees and guys are invited to circle round and wank over my face, bjs will still be happening to help out. I want to have a full face of cum, dripping down onto my tits. Guys, you MUST be able to perform in front of others. You MUST be clean, smell good and be polite to others (I also prefer non smokers). We imagine this event won't run longer than ,1-2 hours. It will be recorded on a phone for personal use only (no faces will appear). Still interested. ...then message me privately with a face pic and availability on the Friday, (anytime, daytime, evening etc) PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DONT WASTE MINE AND OTHER PEOPLES TIME... ONLY MESSAGE IF YOU KNOW YOU CAN BE THERE AND CAN PERFORM."

Sounds good. Enjoy.x

» Add a new message to this topic