FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > F/F help needed

F/F help needed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *BCx OP   Couple  over a year ago

North Lanarkshire

Hi all,

C (fem) here. I'm part of a M/F couple and relatively new to the scene. I have played as part of a FFM a few times and enjoyed. I class myself as bi-curious. In these situations I've tended to be more passive and enjoyed the woman's touch and let my other half put in the hard graft, mainly due to my lack of having a clue what to do!!!!

I mean I've not had complaints but I know I have a lot to learn. We were playing with a couple last night and felt lost which led to me calling for a timeout.

How do I find a willing woman to teach me the way? Obviously I will be totally up front on this.

Any suggestions welcome!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ueen CatWoman  over a year ago

fife

A very honest and open thread, shows your definitely keen to learn. In my experience though it comes with time and playing with different women as we are all so different when it comes to girl on girl.

Iv been fully bi for a few years and been with plenty women but always learning think it's alot different for women who have always played with women from the start

By *eiaorganaWoman  over a year ago

Dundee

"Hi all,

C (fem) here. I'm part of a M/F couple and relatively new to the scene. I have played as part of a FFM a few times and enjoyed. I class myself as bi-curious. In these situations I've tended to be more passive and enjoyed the woman's touch and let my other half put in the hard graft, mainly due to my lack of having a clue what to do!!!!

I mean I've not had complaints but I know I have a lot to learn. We were playing with a couple last night and felt lost which led to me calling for a timeout.

How do I find a willing woman to teach me the way? Obviously I will be totally up front on this.

Any suggestions welcome!"

Perhaps you need a lady who is more dominant with women, it would help if they say this in their profile but you may need to dig a little

North Lanarkshire

"A very honest and open thread, shows your definitely keen to learn. In my experience though it comes with time and playing with different women as we are all so different when it comes to girl on girl.

Iv been fully bi for a few years and been with plenty women but always learning think it's alot different for women who have always played with women from the start"

Thanks for this. I know each woman will like different things done in different ways but I feel really self conscious not knowing where to start. Silly things like having longer nails and not hurting them. I am probably completely overthinking it tbh. As you say it may just be the case of continuing to play as I am and hoping I pick it up!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think you'd really benefit from spending some time one on one with a woman who you've maybe already been with as part of a group situation and already feel comfortable with. That way you can take your time and slowly try new things in a safe and comfortable environment.

By *alkyrie and BeowulfCouple  over a year ago

glasgow

"Hi all,

Any suggestions welcome!"

I (Valkyrie) have been bisexual for over 20 years and I would say I am still learning as ither have said not everyone is the same. The best advice I can give you to begin with is just go with the flow, do what comes naturally, do to her what you would like done to you..most people will give you a hint to whether they like what u are doing.. I guess as someone also mentioned having a more experienced domme would also help, especially if she is also compassionate and understanding..xx

fife

"A very honest and open thread, shows your definitely keen to learn. In my experience though it comes with time and playing with different women as we are all so different when it comes to girl on girl.

Iv been fully bi for a few years and been with plenty women but always learning think it's alot different for women who have always played with women from the start

Thanks for this. I know each woman will like different things done in different ways but I feel really self conscious not knowing where to start. Silly things like having longer nails and not hurting them. I am probably completely overthinking it tbh. As you say it may just be the case of continuing to play as I am and hoping I pick it up!"

Ye I understand the nail thing, it's not silly.

The more you overthink, the more akward you will feel though

North Lanarkshire

"I think you'd really benefit from spending some time one on one with a woman who you've maybe already been with as part of a group situation and already feel comfortable with. That way you can take your time and slowly try new things in a safe and comfortable environment. "

I'm definitely up for that if I play with any local women.. unfortunately up until now have all been on clubs in Blackpool so not able to meet up again easily. I had thought of thus idea being a good one and also that others may have done something similar as surely I'm not the only person who feels unsure. Thanks x

"I think you'd really benefit from spending some time one on one with a woman who you've maybe already been with as part of a group situation and already feel comfortable with. That way you can take your time and slowly try new things in a safe and comfortable environment. "

I agree!. Being bi myself your lack of experience with other women wouldn’t put me off. Take it at your own pace and it’ll all come to you eventually. I think most women are good at indicating if they are enjoying something or not and will tell you what feels good for them if you ask.

In my experience, integrating this into your play might actually help. Being honest and willing to learn is incredibly sexy. I mean, looking someone in the eyes before and saying

'What would you like me to do to you?'....

Fuck yes.

That'll give you some base to work with.

Also ask them if they can be actively responsive when they like something you're doing. Continue to check in/ communicate during your experience.

Everyone is different and that's half the fun, figuring out what works and what doesn't.

You got this!

Think about when you first started having sex with men. Did you feel much the same?

Women are not that much different in that the best way to learn is to get stuck in! At least this time round you've already got the basics of how to read the person and their likes and dislikes, you also know as a woman what feels good to you so can use that to know what kinda things to try.

Your confidence will grow the more you do it

By *bwgirlygirlWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I have done this before

By *iss EnormastitsWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

I too have very limited experience but looking for a regular female playmate to enjoy and learn from.

I believe like everything else everyday/meet we all learn something new x

By *eiaorganaWoman  over a year ago

Dundee

What's interesting is that I wouldn't be put off by a woman who was inexperienced with other women, but I'd be reluctant to play with an inexperienced man. Perhaps because I like my men a little dominant.

By *azzle99Woman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Totally get the nail thing, so you’re not alone there.

Then there’s jewellery too, I’ve forgotten to take rings off before but also known to remove them mid way with guys. Maybe best not to wear chunky jewels!

You ll get there, just relax x

By *at me drink meWoman  over a year ago

lothians,scotland(wonderland.down the rabbit hole) lothian

Iv never been with a female or couple its something id love to do .but like op id have to do it with a couple or female that would show me the ropes .

By *andD TogetherWeCanCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

I myself am bi curious and imagine what it would be like with another woman I am more the submissive type and would need her to take control I'm def more of a receiver than a giver lol

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

Think about what you enjoy when receiving oral or having fingers used on you. Everyone likes different things. Do what you feel comfortable doing.

Maybe see if there’s a ladies night at a club.

By *N007Couple  over a year ago

clacks

Seems like they are a few of us in the same situation....maybe we should all just meet?

fife

"Seems like they are a few of us in the same situation....maybe we should all just meet? "

Oh don't tease lol

By *onnieandClyde08Couple  over a year ago

Stirling

Count me in! x

By *G CoupleCouple  over a year ago

stirling

There's an interested female here x

North Lanarkshire

So! It turns out that a wee bi-curious social is needed!

Having never organized a social in my life I'd be up for having a partner in crime for this if anyone is offering?

The location would be hardest I'd think as we are kinda spread out (pun very much intended!)

Let me know what you think folks?

Cx

By *igsaw93Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I would get yourself into the ladies chats, go along to the ladies socials and get your confidence up around women exclusively (without any men around). That way you can be yourself and not default to someone else.

Communication is key during sex, so ask what they like and keep asking as you go. Also you know what you like, so start there. Start slow and get feedback. You’ll soon build your confidence and learn more.

Enjoy!

Jigs xx

By *itty Jack SparrowMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

This is sweet and also made me chuckle. This is how many men feel. What chance have we got if even women don't know what they're doing?! I'm just kidding... It's brave and very conscientious of you to post this. I have a friend who was in the similar boat and she said the key thing for her was one on one girl time. She found a girl she really fancied that was part of a couple and they met up for a girly date. Had a great time and a very hot night apparently. Even had the hubby come up to the hotel when he came to collect the wife and more fun was had. She said ever since then she came right out her shell and she feels a lot more comfortable communicating with new partners makes and female. She says asking the exploratory questions of what they like and and being up front about liking to be directed and instructed as she's quite sub is a big turn on for her.

My Lexi still get nervous before being with another woman, but enjoys the fact she is still learning new things and learning what turns other women on. Her slightly domme mature means she can take a lead.

fife

I do understand the hesitation when it comes to FF as it's more about playing and experimenting rather than fucking, so someone always has to take the lead which is why its so daunting to alot of women.

Its much more of a different play but I personally love it, especially if you have a giggle aswell and just relax

» Add a new message to this topic