FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > meeting/getting ready for a meet

meeting/getting ready for a meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *unseekingcpl OP   Couple  over a year ago

Hamilton

i was just wondering while getting ready for a meet how other people feel while they are getting ready. i get very exited choosing something sexy to wear and deciding how to do my makeup. knowing that shortly that im going to get fucked sensless lol should what i wear realy matter? it always ends up on the floor every time anyway lol. just wondering every1 elses thoughts on this

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"i was just wondering while getting ready for a meet how other people feel while they are getting ready. i get very exited choosing something sexy to wear and deciding how to do my makeup. knowing that shortly that im going to get fucked sensless lol should what i wear realy matter? it always ends up on the floor every time anyway lol. just wondering every1 elses thoughts on this "
if you feel good and look good then it definaltey bring out your sexy side on a meet xxx.... have fun xxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Always excited and nervous to start then once we have a beer usually fine

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Getting ready and planning what I am wearing is all part of the build up for me!

Of course it's going to end up on the floor at some point, but then I like to dress like a nicely wrapped present, waiting to be unwrapped, is that not the fun???

"Always excited and nervous to start then once we have a beer usually fine "
TWwo beers and a double voddies for this lovely couple ....no im not trying to take advantage he he he xxxx

By *unseekingcpl OP   Couple  over a year ago

Hamilton

yeah getting nervous and exited while thinking about it all. i suppose its defo 1 of the horniest parts when 2 guys start to unwrap me its like im there present lol

"Always excited and nervous to start then once we have a beer usually fine TWwo beers and a double voddies for this lovely couple ....no im not trying to take advantage he he he xxxx "

Now jacs u trying to entice us and get us d*unk lol mind its pints fos us lol x

"Always excited and nervous to start then once we have a beer usually fine TWwo beers and a double voddies for this lovely couple ....no im not trying to take advantage he he he xxxx

Now jacs u trying to entice us and get us d*unk lol mind its pints fos us lol x "

entice hmmmmm not at all i know all i need to do is bat my eys lids lol xxxx

"Always excited and nervous to start then once we have a beer usually fine TWwo beers and a double voddies for this lovely couple ....no im not trying to take advantage he he he xxxx

Now jacs u trying to entice us and get us d*unk lol mind its pints fos us lol x entice hmmmmm not at all i know all i need to do is bat my eys lids lol xxxx"

Like this u know us too well lol,13 days and counting x

Now jacs u trying to entice us and get us d*unk lol mind its pints fos us lol x entice hmmmmm not at all i know all i need to do is bat my eys lids lol xxxx

Like this u know us too well lol,13 days and counting x"

OOOOoooo il be watching lol

"Getting ready and planning what I am wearing is all part of the build up for me!

Of course it's going to end up on the floor at some point, but then I like to dress like a nicely wrapped present, waiting to be unwrapped, is that not the fun??? "

Mmmm...........enjoy unwrapping a lady. Depending on how it's done, mutual unwrapping can be rather erotic!!

» Add a new message to this topic