FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Stunning

Stunning

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is a direct appeal to single guys!!!

Please stop telling every female on here that they are stunning!! They're gonna end up believing you lol

I am a fatty, at best average looking and under no illusions that I am not everyones cup of tea yet I have guys on here sending me 'your stunning' messages all the time.

Does it not just mean that all the munters are gonna have an even higher opinion of themselves than they already do?? And mean that they set their standards even higher and therefore make it even harder for guys to get meets??

L xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Beauty is in the eye of the holder darling just accept the compliments gracefully ...

"Beauty is in the eye of the holder darling just accept the compliments gracefully ... "

Seriously tho - they are soo insincere

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

pssssst its letting you see who the halfwits are so dont warn them off

By *dultfunscotland2000Man  over a year ago

Scotland and beyond

"This is a direct appeal to single guys!!!

Please stop telling every female on here that they are stunning!! They're gonna end up believing you lol

I am a fatty, at best average looking and under no illusions that I am not everyones cup of tea yet I have guys on here sending me 'your stunning' messages all the time.

Does it not just mean that all the munters are gonna have an even higher opinion of themselves than they already do?? And mean that they set their standards even higher and therefore make it even harder for guys to get meets??

L xx"

Well said, Bella Emberg

"Beauty is in the eye of the holder darling just accept the compliments gracefully ...

Seriously tho - they are soo insincere "

Some will find you attractive some won't .....yes there will be ones that will tell you anything just to get into your knickers but some will genuinely find you attractive just enjoy xxx

Scotland and beyond

"Beauty is in the eye of the holder darling just accept the compliments gracefully ...

Seriously tho - they are soo insincere Some will find you attractive some won't .....yes there will be ones that will tell you anything just to get into your knickers but some will genuinely find you attractive just enjoy xxx"

You're stunning.

I know why they are saying it (to get in my knickers :P) but surely false flattery is not good for the site and everyone else trying to find meets.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

When guys aren't looking at the fire place when poking the fire they think anything is stunning. Btw you are x

Seriously tho - they are soo insincere Some will find you attractive some won't .....yes there will be ones that will tell you anything just to get into your knickers but some will genuinely find you attractive just enjoy xxx

You're stunning."

Are you trying to get into my knickers lmao

Just looked at your pics you are a good looking woman and do you think you would have had many people want to meet you if you werent so sit back and enjoy the complements

Scotland and beyond

"Are you trying to get into my knickers lmao "

My cunning plan has been rumbled.

"When guys aren't looking at the fire place when poking the fire they think anything is stunning. Btw you are x"

Now, you Cherry, ARE stunning L xx

"Are you trying to get into my knickers lmao

My cunning plan has been rumbled."

Damn gutted now thought it was cause I am stunning lol

"Just looked at your pics you are a good looking woman and do you think you would have had many people want to meet you if you werent so sit back and enjoy the complements"

I've been in the chatrooms and saw some right munters being called stunning so i am under no false illusions xx

"Just looked at your pics you are a good looking woman and do you think you would have had many people want to meet you if you werent so sit back and enjoy the complements

I've been in the chatrooms and saw some right munters being called stunning so i am under no false illusions xx"

This is what I mean ..munters to you but maybe others find them attractive each to their own eh xxx

Each to their own. Nothing wrong with a compliment x

and im, sure those munters you keep talking about will appreciate the fact your callin them munters

the same as the lads who call anyone an everyone stunning

some folks do really have very high opinions on here ffs

I was talking in general terms - I would never call anyone specifically a munter - and i don't have a high opinion of myself - surely that is clear from my original post?

Was supposed to be lighthearted xx

"Beauty is in the eye of the holder darling just accept the compliments gracefully ... "

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder "

Oh yes that too and quite often lol

Scotland and beyond

Anyone want to get with a stunning guy like me?

cherry n hornycouple sitting in a tree,

K.I.S.S.I.N.G

my cock

sorrry wasnt a rhyme

"cherry n hornycouple sitting in a tree,

K.I.S.S.I.N.G

my cock

sorrry wasnt a rhyme "

lol Paddy mwah xx

Scotland and beyond

"Damn gutted now thought it was cause I am stunning lol "

I'm sure you are stunning in the flesh. Happy to put my theory to the test.

I walked away from a meeting recently as the woman did not have pics due to the old work issues but said she was extremely attractive xx met for a coffeee and OMG i was sooooo wanting to escape overweight big time hair a mess stunk of cigarettes and not the way i would expct a ladt who calls herself attractive......but guess what I went for the coffee as her verifications said lovely gorgeous stunning great laugh......so yes some of these idiot guys need an insight to what is stunning.....if she was what was Nico;e scherzineremebob????

When mrs used to go on cam all the time and showed all, we found it acceptable people comented on her looks, as she was completely visible, but that stopped when some prick recognized us and mentioned our jobs and names in the chat room! After a wee time away we returned and now mrs only goes on clothed with no show of face, and the amount of pms in chat saying your hot, svnning etc is a joke, reeks of sad desperation from guys!

Some real think they are something,though everyone has different opinions.Mad had a meet years ago after always just seeing the lass on cam sitting showing her tits he said he picked her up from said location and his car tipped to the one side .

Beer goggles or no beer goggles some real gullable people on here that believe they are stunning.

coatbridge

And just another wee point for this it's not just single guys guilty of this seen plenty married men and fems doing the same

By *issNaughtyxxxWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

I have to say i find compliments really difficult to accept and i don't have a very high self esteem or opioion of myself but i have to agree that alot of the compliments people give are so insincere and at times untrue.

My confidence has grown since i first joined Fab and i have learnt that there is someone out there for everyone.

"I have to say i find compliments really difficult to accept and i don't have a very high self esteem or opioion of myself but i have to agree that alot of the compliments people give are so insincere and at times untrue.

My confidence has grown since i first joined Fab and i have learnt that there is someone out there for everyone. "

My thinking is that if they want to meet you surely they genuinely are attracted to you.

Or am I being naive?

"My thinking is that if they want to meet you surely they genuinely are attracted to you.

Or am I being naive? "

well id like to think so too and im pretty sure most of us know when someone is genuinly intrested in having fun once the initial socail meet is over and if not well good luck to them beacuse as has been said before were all adults and have to ability to say yes or no to having fun with each other x

Seriously tho - they are soo insincere Some will find you attractive some won't ...."

nae offence tae the shexy fab fems on here

but a even find a hairy baffie attractive !!!!

By *uff_DiamondMan  over a year ago

St Andrews

L xx"

Have to agree the lady has a valid point,

It's the Fab magic mirror, there are some on here who look in the mirror and see Aphrodite staring back at them, just checked out another one of these profiles earlier, stated must be young, athletic, fit, shaved, with a 2ft cock etc etc, ok the 2ft cock was an exaggeration but had to be hugh as in VVWE (I just thought man she must have a big fanny) looked at the pics and thought thank fook I don't fit the bill, was that my granny having sex with that young boy

The Internet has made fat ugly women very popular, no offence to any of the ladies on this site as all are, …stunning.

I have to admit though, if your patient you can meet some very nice people that do not have unrealistic demands and just want to meet a normal guy and not some young stud who will shut his eyes and bang away until his spine shatters.

So, if your a 19yo blond Swedish air stewardess feel free to message me, but only if you have 36 inch boobs, can get your feet behind your ears and your hymen is still intact, did I mention you should also live local and bring some beer.

Might these be the same critters who frequent chat and sound distinctly as though they've never seen a pair of tits before,,,,,,ever?

L xx

It's the Fab magic mirror, there are some on here who look in the mirror and see Aphrodite staring back at them, just checked out another one of these profiles earlier, stated must be young, athletic, fit, shaved, with a 2ft cock etc etc, ok the 2ft cock was an exaggeration but had to be hugh as in VVWE (I just thought man she must have a big fanny) looked at the pics and thought thank fook I don't fit the bill, was that my granny having sex with that young boy

The Internet has made fat ugly women very popular, no offence to any of the ladies on this site as all are, …stunning.

I have to admit though, if your patient you can meet some very nice people that do not have unrealistic demands and just want to meet a normal guy and not some young stud who will shut his eyes and bang away until his spine shatters.

So, if your a 19yo blond Swedish air stewardess feel free to message me, but only if you have 36 inch boobs, can get your feet behind your ears and your hymen is still intact, did I mention you should also live local and bring some beer.

"

It just amazes me that when a topic like this comes up some people just cant help bringing up the topic of fat women ..what its it dont you think that some slim women can be ugly too ?

I to am very like the op and im under no illusions and infact i do state this on my profile

Im stunned x

Personaly I have a difficult relationship with with word stunning cos I reckon half the people who regularly use the word, don't even understand what it means. For instance I was recently on a train and there was a young mum and her son sitting quietly. The son asked " mummy, what does stunning mean?" and the mum actualy struggled to explain what it means. Bless her, she really tried but she was just getting flustered trying to explain it saying how if u think something is really beautiful you would say that's stunning!...and tbh I was sitting there thinking to myself ffs I bet this kid didn't understand a word of that..so anyway they returned to sitting there quietly again, a couple minutes passed and the child said "mummy..." she replied 'what is it hunni"

"....your hairs stunning!."

and the mum smiled and blushed at the same time n said "thank you darling"

For me, that moment they shared was stunning in itself cos the kid actually sat there and thought about it for a while and gave his mum a compliment with his new found knowledge after she persevered to explain something she found quite a challenge to explain

By *uff_DiamondMan  over a year ago

St Andrews

L xx

It just amazes me that when a topic like this comes up some people just cant help bringing up the topic of fat women ..what its it dont you think that some slim women can be ugly too ?

I to am very like the op and im under no illusions and infact i do state this on my profile "

I did not state all fat women are ugly, you implied that in your reply!!! I refer to the ones who are fat and ugly and think they are gods gift to men and make all the arrogant demands .

So unless you want to put yourself in that category then I suggest you may have jumped the gun a little.

It's about time someone had the balls to stand up and tell it the way it is, hats off to the op especially as she's a woman and realistic enough to know that having a pussy does not automatically make women stunners.

I usually just read the profiles and shake my head at most of the drivel I read, but dare you make a satirical comment with a bit of honesty behind it

Guys fall at my feet I'm so stunning

. but most would say it's the tazer in my hand that's stunning them.

I'll take any compliment I'm given, but not believe it regardless. Call me stunning if you want... Seriously I know I'm an old boot!

By *z ThongzWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Yes i agree there are loads of people who say others are stunning and in others opinions they arent.

Its up to each individual to believe whats being said or not , but seeing the same guys in different rooms using the same lines on any woman on cam I never believe them.

"Just looked at your pics you are a good looking woman and do you think you would have had many people want to meet you if you werent so sit back and enjoy the complements

I've been in the chatrooms and saw some right munters being called stunning so i am under no false illusions xx"

coatbridge

"I'll take any compliment I'm given, but not believe it regardless. Call me stunning if you want... Seriously I know I'm an old boot!"
what about if ah call you big haired n stunned ???

I have not sent messages to women saying they are stunning.

I do have to state that I prefer women with curvey figures.I think women like vicky beckham are completey sexless as they look like breadboards ( flat on both sides )So if i do compliment a lady if is because she has what I think of as feminine curves.The lady will have real thighs hips and ass,unlike the fashion models that usualy have the figures of teenage boys.

So ladies if I compliment you it is because I think you are a real woman and not some kind of stick insect.

By *uitar_antiheroMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

I would agree that "stunning" is overused. I'm actually not sure if I've ever used it myself. There are some people on here who's body or boob pics are very attractive but you can't say they are stunning till you've seen the whole thing. If I'm brutally honest, I have a preference for simmer ladies, but I've been with curvier, & dare I say it, fat women who have a lovely face, features & personality. Slim, curve, fat, pretty face, possession of a pussy or boobs do not in themselves make someone stunning, so anyone saying so I think smacks of desperation. As always I havent read this through so feck knows if it makes sense.

"Yes i agree there are loads of people who say others are stunning and in others opinions they arent.

Its up to each individual to believe whats being said or not , but seeing the same guys in different rooms using the same lines on any woman on cam I never believe them."

I get loads of messages saying I'm stunning yet have no public photos, hmm...

By *lasgowdavieMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Well, personally I think you are a Donkey but i have a cracking carrot for you to chew on..

(just kidding )

Ugliness/Attractiveness comes in many forms

a woman can have looks like godess, but the personality of a mass grave- when ever I have said good looking, its not just to get into her knickers, if the compliment is deserved i make sure the person knows it, however- slim or fat, ladies on fab are good looking, with one or two exceptions. I never profess to be a handsome guy, but a personality that would sway any women for sure.

who mentioned donkeys?

lol

It's very difficult to give compliments to some of you beautifully,stunningly,gorgeously sexy ladies.....some of us do genuinely send out complimentary messages on occasion.....usually all that happens is you hit your block button!!!!!!

As a married guy i watch the forums and think... the guys are desperate, they will shag avoid and crap but never ever seen one bloke say avoid to a woman, except me. i am honest. It just shows desperation really in my opinion.

Yes every guy has a type ,but on here its do you have a pulse... sad really.

I had an avoid said to me the other day. Think its cos i blocked him and he couldnt perve me though. Doesnt bother me who says what to me. They can flatter me to the hilt - it doesnt mean i will have any interest in them. More than likely puts me off them.

Have to agree with the OP. Very few people on the site are "stunning" (and I hate to hear that word used to mean physically attractive), myself included. Good to hear someone calling it like it is And there's a lot more to attraction and sex than can be guessed from the initial visual assessment.

The disparity between the numbers of blokes and women on here will obviously lead to each woman receiving much more attention than she otherwise might, were the numbers more evenly matched. So the ladies get an ego boost. But then, what's wrong with that? The smart ones still know to frame the attention in the context within which it is received. Meanwhile the idiots expose themselves through their believing their own hype.

» Add a new message to this topic