FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Daft things that make you smile or laugh

Daft things that make you smile or laugh

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just a thought, daft things that just make you laugh or instantly smile?

Dogs with their head out car windows.

Instantly,smile and depending on how nuts dog looks make me laugh.

T xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

People sneezing. Always gives me terrible amounts of the giggles. The worst giggles i ever got was when someone sneezed whilst I was giving them head x

"People sneezing. Always gives me terrible amounts of the giggles. The worst giggles i ever got was when someone sneezed whilst I was giving them head x"

LOL never stay overnight at my house then hun lol

I start sneezing the moment I wake up if I havent had enough sleep and it can go on for hours

Mind you it can be very funny when Im sneezing cos the cat doesnt like the sound and shouts at me the whole time lol she spends longer meowing at me than I do sneezing!!

What do I find funny well at times almost anything but this still brings a smile to my face!!

My youngest daughter brought home a reading book about a trip to London as her homework and I was getting her to read it to me and she was doing really well . . . . . until she got to the line "they saw Buckingham Palace" she said "they went to Buckhaven Place" then changed it to Buckhaven Palace lol I thought it was great the queen lives near Leven cos she was adamant that what she said was what the page said!!!

Kids ehh???

Shona

x x x

By *ickedWWoman  over a year ago

Chester

Hot Chocolate with whipped cream and Marshmallows on the top make me smile

Getting lots of texts from an old friend today, and the possibility of shrek and fionas adventures continuing!

Bring on the sexiness hehehe

By *adcowWoman  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

a baby laffing always set me off to

i love listenin to old women in starbucks tryin to order a "cuppachino" and a sticky bun... So sweet

peeps trippin up in the street and then tryn to make out they never

lol cnny help it ,,,its funny lol

auds xx

bigg dogs draggin there owner down the park or street wi no control over the dog always makes me smile hehe

I had a smile and a suppressed giggle when two wee girls came to ask my young 11 yr old boy if he was coming out to play with them. Methinks they are growing up

Doing daft things in the park with my grandson always guarantees to have me chuckling along with him, last time was spinning round and making ourselves so dizzy we fell over then just laid there discussing the sky

"peeps trippin up in the street and then tryn to make out they never

lol cnny help it ,,,its funny lol

auds xx"

omg so do i and anyone with me dies of embarrassment cos i canny help but laugh !

lol jo...its our duty to laugh lol

"a baby laffing always set me off to"

yup that makes me smile everytime.when a baby giggles in the uncontrolled way i just double up and smile

Mr Me.

cruel I know but I find it funny when parents loose the rag with there kids in shops and skelp there arses lol lol

"cruel I know but I find it funny when parents loose the rag with there kids in shops and skelp there arses lol lol "

now that just made me laugh!

old people holding hands walking down the road,kidding on you dont speak english when sales people call makes me laugh and is good fun too, or going into the pound shop and asking how much things are lol

By *eanneTVTV/TS  over a year ago

glasgow

One thing that really makes me laugh is when out and about you see someone with an itchy ass and they try to either avoid scratching it by doing a funny walk or try to scratch the itch without looking like they are scratching their ass

By *r cassie4Couple  over a year ago

highlands

theres a road sicn in edinburgh saying to the blind school makes me lol every time not that i am tacking mickey out of blind people or lol at them just a funny sign

Struggle to keep straight face if in decent restraunt and waiter does the hand behind the back thing and pours the sample taste of wine that ehh YOU'VE PICKED. lol

By *eebonberrieCouple  over a year ago

bothwell

Every animal documentary makes me laugh. Especially the monkey ones. Maybe I see me in them !!! I said that before 44 did !

oi thats ma job lol

I think it has been mentioned b4 in a previous thread. When someone breaks wind at a serious moment and no one else laughs. Christ that makes it worse.

a loud fart at any time

i remember last year, i was sitting in the car park at the burns unit at the royal in glasgow. for any one who has been there you will know that the entrance to the car park has a height restriction barrier. anyway i was sitting there and coming down the hill was 2 guys in a car with 2 bikes on top of the roof tied to the roof rack. they then proceeded to enter the car park under the said height restriction barrier, all of a sudden CRASH the bikes straight off the top of the car. i actually thought i was going to wet myself. the 2 guys got out the car and started fighting with each other as one was blaming the other whilst the bikes were mangled wrecks on the ground. that was a the funniest thing i have ever seen

Brilliant !!! ,lol

By *hammydavisMan  over a year ago

glasgow

i remember last year, i was sitting in the car park at the burns unit at the royal in glasgow. for any one who has been there you will know that the entrance to the car park has a height restriction barrier. anyway i was sitting there and coming down the hill was 2 guys in a car with 2 bikes on top of the roof tied to the roof rack. they then proceeded to enter the car park under the said height restriction barrier, all of a sudden CRASH the bikes straight off the top of the car. i actually thought i was going to wet myself. the 2 guys got out the car and started fighting with each other as one was blaming the other whilst the bikes were mangled wrecks on the ground. that was a the funniest thing i have ever seen

where was your phone to record this would have got £250 of beadle lol

By *hammydavisMan  over a year ago

glasgow

a think am as good at forums as i am at whispers lol

Trying to watch a guy keep his composure and maintain eye contact when he is talking to a girl who has big tits and she just so happens to be wearing a low cut top and Kojak and his twin brother are bursting to get out.

Had water board out at weekend.....the poor little man fell in the field drain while he was trying to turn off the mains.......laugh.....oh boy yes!!!!

Forgetting to put the lid on the blender...Jx

Watching folk in a real hurry,,,,,pulling the glass door that coincidently says "Push" on it, confused,frustrated, then grrrr annoyed, then, oops, penny drops,lol

T xx

"Just a thought, daft things that just make you laugh or instantly smile?

Dogs with their head out car windows.

Instantly,smile and depending on how nuts dog looks make me laugh.

T xx "

I just get this nuts imbidextuous idea that its europe and the dogs actually driving,,,,,,,,,just me thinks that then? lol

T

Girly girls in pink cars with all the pink accesories , blonde from a bottle hair ,boots entire make up catalogue on their faces trying to look cool as hell in our climate makes me laugh....

I love the ad with babies laughing esp the wee guy right at the end

i know this is not the thread but its got a common theme - something that makes me fizzing mad is bunny boilers on this site!!!!!!

"i know this is not the thread but its got a common theme - something that makes me fizzing mad is bunny boilers on this site!!!!!! "

Eh?

"i know this is not the thread but its got a common theme - something that makes me fizzing mad is bunny boilers on this site!!!!!!

Eh? "

No, i get it noo, lol, just be random bout anything in any thread, cool, my favourite car hhmm, has to be the Aston DB9 in smokey grey,lol

"i know this is not the thread but its got a common theme - something that makes me fizzing mad is bunny boilers on this site!!!!!!

Eh? "

T the randomness of it made me laugh though!

Eh?

T the randomness of it made me laugh though! "

And my favourite film is "Back to School" starring Rodney Dangerfield, some cracking one liners in it,,lol

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

the 50mph signs on the kingston bridge

And my favourite film is "Back to School" starring Rodney Dangerfield, some cracking one liners in it,,lol,,But thats no one o them,lol

» Add a new message to this topic