FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Pics before digi cameras

Pics before digi cameras

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What did you do for your private pics before digi cameras came along,I was probably the same as most folk spent a few bob on those Polaroid films ,then used a guy in Edinburgh to develop and print films think the guy had a wedding photography service and did the private developing as a sideline ,was always great to get the pics back and see how the pics had turned out ,brassed it using supasnaps a couple of times till I went to collect some pics and the lady behind the counter opened the folder and read out some barf about improper pics feckers still made me pay for developing least I got the negatives so could send them off to get pics printed

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 15/07/12 19:46:08]

Ermmm.. before digi-cams there was no world wide web so would peeps necessarily need X or R rated nawty pics?

Just a thought - I mean, it was the web that introduced me to swinging. Prior to the web, I had no thought of naked pics.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Oh folk have ealways taken pics for personal use and to swap with other couples or singles ,contact was usually made through swingers mags

I ran processing labs for a few years & trust me... we saw it all! lol

Mr.B

By *__KMan  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Back when film was on the decline and digital pics were still on the rise, when people still went to photo shops even to get their digital stuff printed, friend of mine was working in the printing of Jessops and one story he told me was of his former teacher coming in to collect some photos that he'd sorted out and printed. He saw her in a totally new light.

There used to be a shop in Glasgow that ran its pics around a carousel that went through the window. (Try setting that up with today's privacy laws) Yes, they did let anything go through the windows as it was one if those fully-automated rigs. It was only seeing a set of nude pics in the window when going to collect a set of prints that made me realise what a bad setup utility was.

This keyboard on my phone adds whole words sometimes, but it's still better than the original.

» Add a new message to this topic