FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > chat

chat

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *R MAN 10 OP   Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

sorry for the vast majorty of women and couples out there but men seem to be under estimated and under appreciated on this site. feel as if a reply once and a while would be much appreciated or atleast an idea to what im doing wrong recently....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"sorry for the vast majorty of women and couples out there but men seem to be under estimated and under appreciated on this site. feel as if a reply once and a while would be much appreciated or atleast an idea to what im doing wrong recently.... "

You need a profile pic most people don't want to talk to a faceless man lol

P.s your profile doesn't say much about you

As a single guy on here I have found the majority of people do reply ! Just listen to the constructive comments you receive , cheers

"As a single guy on here I have found the majority of people do reply ! Just listen to the constructive comments you receive , cheers"

Just looked and yes your profile could do with a few pics ( not necessarily cock ones )

you gotta remember ladiesn couplescan get dozens of messages from single guys. why should the recipients of messages be expected to send "thanks but no thanks" replies. one lady i know routinely gets 30 messages daily - she works 10 hour shifts and commutes 2 hours daily - she simply don't have timre to send "sorry" replies.

also, one liner profiles dont cut the mustard. look at it this way - your profile is a shop window. if i'm shopping do I go to the dull drab shop or the glitzy glam? Go figure!

You really need to tell more about you what you like and dislike - basically sell yourself.

Oi and 5" girth - for a lot of girls that might be offputting as a profile selling point. Indeed for some girls/ladies,5" thick cock might actually be painful.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Your profile is your selling point ..make yourself stand out from the masses explain a bit about yourself and what your looking for and try add some kind of appealing photo that would make someone look and say i want a bit of that lol good luck xxxx

You've been on here for over a year so I assume you've kind of got the lay of the land as to how this site works?

You have two and half lines on your profile, does that say that you can't be bothered to write anything or that you have nothing to say? Either way, not things that attract women.

You've hidden your friends and your verifications and a lot of people use these, especially your verifications, to see who you've met and if you're trustworthy. For all they know, if might be a cam only verification and thats not much use.

You have to put some public pics on there as well, definitely.

Good luck

» Add a new message to this topic