FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Gangbang

Gangbang

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andf OP   Couple  over a year ago

Cumbernauld

Hey everyone.

I would like to see if i can arrange a gangbang for my man. Hes bi btm, gets kinda sub, kinda. And wants it "aw roads". Hes had 1 b4, and loved it. This time we would be trying to push the limits again. As we dnt play apart, i would be there. I would watch and maybe direct. Open minded as to kinks / scenarios etc, all we ask is for safety, no pish or shit. And a gd time.

Would this interest ANYONE at all?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

perhaps you should speak to bel canto, I believe he has organised alot of things like this is the past so he could maybe point you in the right direction. good luck finding what you are looking for x

Cumbernauld

Hes had too many guys chicken out last minute-hd wont waste his time. I dnt blame him, and the chicken-outers, why? I'd be right in there. He'd have to pay me to leave. Like a lot. (its the guy replying)

Edin

awww thats a shame, hope you manage to get something sorted x

Cumbernauld

Cheers. Want a shot? Lol.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

sounds like fun

"Hes had too many guys chicken out last minute-hd wont waste his time. I dnt blame him, and the chicken-outers, why? I'd be right in there. He'd have to pay me to leave. Like a lot. (its the guy replying)"

I get asked all the time to arrange a gangbang for gay/bi and tvs. I have agreed to in the past, done a lot of work, then at the last minute they cancel. The most common excuse is a funeral (yet they are still online looking for fun). Other things that have happened is the guys who have asked does not turn up or is never online after they ask and I agree.

I do gangbangs for women that I like. I have also turned down gangbangs from women who have asked me because I do not like their profiles or what they may say to me.

Guys have asked me to contact women that they like (who have got no response from their own mail) to offer a gangbang to them, but they do say on their profile 'no bi guys'. It's not great looking guys they are meeting or guys who have much of a personality to make up for it. If they say 'no bi guys' then I leave them to it, despite the fact I could get them hotter guys than the one's they are meeting. Usually the ones that say no bi guys, I have had 121s with a few on their verification list, closeted bi guys.

Guys who want a gangbang are perfectly capable, if they are serious, of arranging it themselves. Women are different as there is often a friendship involved between them and I, and if they cannot accommodate. I'm happy to help out when I am free.

I would love to do a gangbang for gay/bi or tv. The problem that I have, despite everyone saying they are genuine etc, is that I have never came across one that is.

However, because of the amount of times I have been messed about, I did vow never to set up a gangbang for gay, bi or tv again. Especially, since they should be able to set it up themselves.

Edin

"Cheers. Want a shot? Lol. "

lol no thanks x

"perhaps you should speak to bel canto, I believe he has organised alot of things like this is the past so he could maybe point you in the right direction. good luck finding what you are looking for x"

thanks for suggesting me, xx

Count me in a love a gangbang bed why oh why wood guys pull out are thy sacred lol am up 4 it

Edin

"perhaps you should speak to bel canto, I believe he has organised alot of things like this is the past so he could maybe point you in the right direction. good luck finding what you are looking for x

thanks for suggesting me, xx"

no problem x

I'm sure you are capable of arranging bi session... I could perhaps help with contacts.

» Add a new message to this topic