Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ostafun OP   Man  over a year ago

near ipswich

So was he d*unk or ill?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

"So was he d*unk or ill? "

D*unk the guy is a hopeless alcoholic clown.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

He's doing the lord's work by raising the hackles of brexiteers.

By *V-AliceTV/TS  over a year ago

Ayr

Considering the shambolic tory fuckwits he's had to deal with for over two years, you can't blame him for being d*unk.

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

"Considering the shambolic tory fuckwits he's had to deal with for over two years, you can't blame him for being d*unk."

Juncker was a d*unk long before we voted to leave the EU.

By *oubepoMan  over a year ago

Spain Portugal France

A known alcoholic for a number of years, I'm afraid and reported in the Spanish press some time ago

He gave a European Parliament speech some 2 or 3 years ago, claiming to speak to alien leaders from other planets!

You need to understand French of course but Im sure it's out there

It's good to see the EU is in such good hands

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"A known alcoholic for a number of years, I'm afraid and reported in the Spanish press some time ago

He gave a European Parliament speech some 2 or 3 years ago, claiming to speak to alien leaders from other planets!

It's good to see the EU is in such good hands "

Just went searching for this. It seems the likeliest explanation is leaders from around the planet was misshead/translated as leaders from another planet.

By *oubepoMan  over a year ago

Spain Portugal France

"A known alcoholic for a number of years, I'm afraid and reported in the Spanish press some time ago

Just went searching for this. It seems the likeliest explanation is leaders from around the planet was misshead/translated as leaders from another planet.

"

Except I don't need to translate it - I speak perfect French

The story that he was misheard or mistranslated is a laughable notion and a cover up

The EU official line for him stumbling around at the NATO conference last week was because he had sciatica!!

I'm not sure which of those two cover up stories embarrasses and discredits the EU the most?

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"Considering the shambolic tory fuckwits he's had to deal with for over two years, you can't blame him for being d*unk."
You mean the rest of the EU to of course

By *asyukMan  over a year ago

West London

D*unk. D*unk with sciatica. Just sciatica.

Who actually knows?

He's a self-regarding politician. Probably the wrong person to be the chief EU bureaucrat right now.

There are many UK Prime ministers about which I have the same opinion. May is not the worst one that we could have right now, but the field is remarkably thin.

By *bandjam91Couple  over a year ago

London

Except I don't need to translate it - I speak perfect French

The story that he was misheard or mistranslated is a laughable notion and a cover up

The EU official line for him stumbling around at the NATO conference last week was because he had sciatica!!

I'm not sure which of those two cover up stories embarrasses and discredits the EU the most?

"

Was it like Trump "would/wouldn't" thing with Russia?

» Add a new message to this topic