FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Fuck trump

Fuck trump

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nickat0r OP   Man  over a year ago

exeter

Trumps in town this Friday 13 heading to the carnival to see what's cooking so if you are into adult babies lol Fake tan at the ready. What's hot in London for the night time after the show... x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There will be plenty of arseholes around if that floats yer boat

By *athy1Couple  over a year ago

bournemouth

"There will be plenty of arseholes around if that floats yer boat "

You going then

By *enshermanMan  over a year ago

Durham

"Trumps in town this Friday 13 heading to the carnival to see what's cooking so if you are into adult babies lol Fake tan at the ready. What's hot in London for the night time after the show... x"

I'd welcome Trump to UK America's our best ally.

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

Its time to show some respect .he is president of the Us . we've welcomed far worse than him before . he may speak before he thinks but so what he's not alone .

That pathetic blimp needs burning .all it says to me is that we definately have some mindless morons in this country who have nothing better to do .If the mayor of London did approve of this then who really is the clown here .its not trump

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

It would hurt his ego more if everyone just ignored him and pretended he wasn't here.

But I understand entirely why the antifa feels the need to turn out when the neo-Nazi lovers of Herr Trumpf plan to wave their swastikas in support of his visit,

Antifa are the neo-Nazis aren’t they?

"Antifa are the neo-Nazis aren’t they?"

In the same way that up is down, yes.

By *one_wolf.Man  over a year ago

Chatham

They might not be nazis but they are the fascists

I will also be there at the parade in my MAGA hat and kekistan flag

Shadilay

"Antifa are the neo-Nazis aren’t they?

Shadilay "

Of course you will.

Chatham

Plus I love the Trump blimp as it raised over 27 grand in a month and the planned sadiq Khan baby blimp has nearly 50 grand raised in 4 days haha that's going to be flying in August

Chatham

Shadilay

Of course you will."

Yup travel down and get to London at 1435 and get a bus back at midnight

Shadilay

Of course you will.

Yup travel down and get to London at 1435 and get a bus back at midnight "

Of course, this is entirely a thing that is happening, I believe you unreservedly.

Bristol East

Neo-nazis, antifa . . . the political equivalent of the football hotheads seen in every city centre in recent days

A confrontation looking for a cause.

Shadilay "

Fascist anti fascists. The hypocrisy and contradiction

Yes, Antifascists are whatever menace you are told that they are.

Be very afraid, here come the people that oppose fascists! How terrifying.

"Yes, Antifascists are whatever menace you are told that they are.

Be very afraid, here come the people that oppose fascists! How terrifying."

And how do they oppose fascists?

Counter protesting them when they slither out from under their rocks.

You know this, because the thing that started you clutching at pearls over was the prospect of Nazis being met with opposition when they come to show fealty to their mango Mussolini.

"Counter protesting them when they slither out from under their rocks.

You know this, because the thing that started you clutching at pearls over was the prospect of Nazis being met with opposition when they come to show fealty to their mango Mussolini."

And how do they counter protest?

And can you repeat the rest in meaningful English

You know this, because the thing that started you clutching at pearls over was the prospect of Nazis being met with opposition when they come to show fealty to their mango Mussolini.

And can you repeat the rest in meaningful English "

By turning up to the same place at the same time as the modern Nazis and holding a protest.

This isn't difficult.

By turning up to the same place at the same time as the modern Nazis and holding a protest.

This isn't difficult.

"

Lol. You don’t know what they are do you?

Why do they wear masks?

By *rMrsWestMidsCouple  over a year ago

Dudley

"There will be plenty of arseholes around if that floats yer boat

You going then "

He isn't but he thought you were!

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

This isn't difficult.

Why do they wear masks?"

The Antifa do wear masks and they also dress from head to toe in black. They also carry weapons such as baseball bats. They are nothing more than mindless knuckle dragging vigilantes and they should be arrested on the spot where ever they appear.

This isn't difficult.

Why do they wear masks?"

I do, and I'd wager I've got a far firmer grasp on what antifa actually is than you ever will.

And I think they're fantastic, mostly for the noble work of actually opposing racists, but as well as the bonus of seeing them become the comical boogyman of folks like yourself.

Be careful now, antifa might be hiding under your bed.

This isn't difficult.

Why do they wear masks?

The Antifa do wear masks and they also dress from head to toe in black. They also carry weapons such as baseball bats. They are nothing more than mindless knuckle dragging vigilantes and they should be arrested on the spot where ever they appear. "

Not dressing in black! Ohh the humanity!

Remember, if you can see anfifa, antifa can see you, but if you can't see antifa you're only seconds away from death.

Be afraid!

Chatham

I love how you paint the antics of antifa as peaceful protesters,

Yes they dress in black not really a formidable colour but they are quite favourable of covering their face and using that to attack people for what they are protesting peacefully (berkley is a prime example.)

It's so funny when they kick up a fuss and get arrested when they refuse to remove their masks or stop people going certain ways by standing in roads and blocking busses for "muh capatilism"

But then a hero rose up in the based stickman, proudly showing that they are nothing but libtards that think it's cool to be part of a movement,

I'm pretty sure it's illegal now to be part of antifa in America, they hate different points of view or speeches and protests, so they attempt to stop them, isn't that fascism stopping stuff you don't agree with,

They are on the same level as BLM in my opinion.....

This isn't difficult.

Why do they wear masks?

I do, and I'd wager I've got a far firmer grasp on what antifa actually is than you ever will.

And I think they're fantastic, mostly for the noble work of actually opposing racists, but as well as the bonus of seeing them become the comical boogyman of folks like yourself.

Be careful now, antifa might be hiding under your bed. "

I don’t think you do at all. You couldn’t even tell me why they wear masks. They wear them because they are cowards who lack the courage of their convictions. And use the fight against fascism as an excuse for their own violent and hateful rhetoric. Thinking they are fantastic tells us just what kind of a person you actually are

"

They are on the same level as BLM in my opinion.....

"

Which says rather more about you than anything else.

This isn't difficult.

Why do they wear masks?

I don’t think you do at all. You couldn’t even tell me why they wear masks. They wear them because they are cowards who lack the courage of their convictions. And use the fight against fascism as an excuse for their own violent and hateful rhetoric. Thinking they are fantastic tells us just what kind of a person you actually are "

Not "can't", didn't. Crucial difference. You should pay more attention.

Personally, I'd say taking the time and effort to protest Nazis, risking life and limb to do so (see Charlottesville for how those poor put upon Nazis deal with people who oppose them) displays they've got more the courage of their convictions than you could ever muster and frankly I don't see why anyone should give a fuck how legitimate you feel that is.

Now, sleep tight little one, don't let the antifa bite!

This isn't difficult.

Why do they wear masks?

I don’t think you do at all. You couldn’t even tell me why they wear masks. They wear them because they are cowards who lack the courage of their convictions. And use the fight against fascism as an excuse for their own violent and hateful rhetoric. Thinking they are fantastic tells us just what kind of a person you actually are

Personally, I'd say taking the time and effort to protest Nazis, risking life and limb to do so (see Charlottesville for how those poor put upon Nazis deal with people who oppose them) displays they've got more the courage of their convictions than you could ever muster and frankly I don't see why anyone should give a fuck how legitimate you feel that is.

Now, sleep tight little one, don't let the antifa bite!"

The antifa couldn’t bite because as I said, they are cowards. A bunch of sad loser Marxists who have duped the gullible and vulnerable into somehow believing that there fight is against racism when it’s nothing of the sort. Pathetic really

This isn't difficult.

Why do they wear masks?

The antifa couldn’t bite because as I said, they are cowards. A bunch of sad loser Marxists who have duped the gullible and vulnerable into somehow believing that there fight is against racism when it’s nothing of the sort. Pathetic really "

Yes, they're cowards who can't do anything, so you must be vigilante against all the things they can do.

Fear makes fools of us all, I guess.

This isn't difficult.

Why do they wear masks?

The antifa couldn’t bite because as I said, they are cowards. A bunch of sad loser Marxists who have duped the gullible and vulnerable into somehow believing that there fight is against racism when it’s nothing of the sort. Pathetic really "

An anti antifa... Double negatives confuse me.

I am pretty sure that anti antifa just makes them fascists.

"I am pretty sure that anti antifa just makes them fascists."

Unless he's against violence. But also Ben could be a liberal. That's the opposite of someone not liking extreme left and right. Or known as anti authoritarian. Which is liberalism.

Well, I just meant grammatical.

Double negatives cancelling each other out, and all that.

God only knows how Ben self identifies.

"I am pretty sure that anti antifa just makes them fascists.

Unless he's against violence. But also Ben could be a liberal. That's the opposite of someone not liking extreme left and right. Or known as anti authoritarian. Which is liberalism."

I wouldn’t call myself a liberal but I am anti violence and at least you have a better understanding of antifa than the Richard above

If you say so

By *urve BallWoman  over a year ago

North London

I was terrified all day today because of the sirens all over the place thinking something really bad happened and then early in the evening there were loads of military planes flying over my house that I thought Russia invaded us or something.

And then I remembered that Trump arrived to London earlier today.

So, yeah, fuck Trump for coming over. The end.

I liked his speech he had with may and what he said about europe, he was really sad to see the change, since the crisis

"I liked his speech he had with may and what he said about europe, he was really sad to see the change, since the crisis "

Well, Trump has made his political bones peddling terror of people who aren't white to those who are.

No surprise that it is a message that resonates.

I only wish we could get rid of that lilly livered liberal bitch May and replace her with someone of Donald Trumps caliber.

Hopefully he will make America great again, and help the UK win the battle against the evil scum in the EU.

"I only wish we could get rid of that lilly livered liberal bitch May and replace her with someone of Donald Trumps caliber.

Hopefully he will make America great again, and help the UK win the battle against the evil scum in the EU."

So, in the spirit of mimicking Trump - when would you like the UK to start building internment camps for children?

"I only wish we could get rid of that lilly livered liberal bitch May and replace her with someone of Donald Trumps caliber.

Hopefully he will make America great again, and help the UK win the battle against the evil scum in the EU.

So, in the spirit of mimicking Trump - when would you like the UK to start building internment camps for children?"

And that is a serious question, right?

So in the spirit of mimicking the usual left wing oxygen thiefs, what the fuck are you on about?

Internment camps my big hairy arse...

So, in the spirit of mimicking Trump - when would you like the UK to start building internment camps for children?

"

It is indeed.

Now, in your own time.

"I liked his speech he had with may and what he said about europe, he was really sad to see the change, since the crisis

Well, Trump has made his political bones peddling terror of people who aren't white to those who are.

No surprise that it is a message that resonates."

No he havent, the truth is hard to digest to some.

It is indeed.

Now, in your own time."

You can’t even answer the entire question, just quote one line. Must try harder. Because all you are doing is showing your pathetic lefty arse to everyone. Not very bright, one watt I guess...

It is indeed.

Now, in your own time.

You can’t even answer the entire question, just quote one line. Must try harder. Because all you are doing is showing your pathetic lefty arse to everyone. Not very bright, one watt I guess..."

A ballpark figure will do, if you're finding it taxing.

It is indeed.

Now, in your own time.

You can’t even answer the entire question, just quote one line. Must try harder. Because all you are doing is showing your pathetic lefty arse to everyone. Not very bright, one watt I guess...

A ballpark figure will do, if you're finding it taxing."

A “ballpark figure” for “internment camps for children?” It’s not at all taxing, just plain fucking stupid.

It is indeed.

Now, in your own time.

A “ballpark figure” for “internment camps for children?” It’s not at all taxing, just plain fucking stupid."

Yes, internment camps for children are plain fucking stupid, but as you're looking for a leader just like Trump for the UK you should probably expect them as part of that.

So. What do you reckon, starting on them in first six months, or is this something to hold back for year two and really spice things up?

It is indeed.

Now, in your own time.

A “ballpark figure” for “internment camps for children?” It’s not at all taxing, just plain fucking stupid.

Yes, internment camps for children are plain fucking stupid, but as you're looking for a leader just like Trump for the UK you should probably expect them as part of that.

So. What do you reckon, starting on them in first six months, or is this something to hold back for year two and really spice things up? "

Oh my goodness, you are still persistent in asking me the same ridiculous question. So I will attempt to answer it using my own views only, because the accusations against President Trump are bizarre.

If a child enters this country illegally, then he/she should be detained, until a safe way back to where it came can be sought. Of course the child would have to be treated with due care until such a time, and professionals from social services should keep a check on that.

Once the child is able, he or she should be deported forthwith...

It is indeed.

Now, in your own time.

So. What do you reckon, starting on them in first six months, or is this something to hold back for year two and really spice things up?

Oh my goodness, you are still persistent in asking me the same ridiculous question. So I will attempt to answer it using my own views only, because the accusations against President Trump are bizarre.

"

Really now, are they?

Because I find taking all that time to answer a different question to be fairly high on the old bizzarometer.

Children aren't wandering over the border on their own, they're coming as part of families. Then they're being taken from their families, and held separately from them. Hence the US having internment camps for children.

Of course, that's horrific enough before we get into things like how there is no real record of the families, often because they've been destroyed, so reuniting them isn't really possible. Or how children as young as own are being brought to immigration court and have to represent themselves, or the physical and inevitable sexual abuse that is and will be committed by the staff of these camps.

That's what happens with a leader like Trump.

So, if you get your way and have a trumpian style failed businessman as the next PM, when do you reckon they'll start building the camps?

Also, children aren't "it"s.

Bristol East

"

Of course, that's horrific enough before we get into things like how there is no real record of the families, often because they've been destroyed, so reuniting them isn't really possible. Or how children as young as own are being brought to immigration court and have to represent themselves, or the physical and inevitable sexual abuse that is and will be committed by the staff of these camps.

"

Having forcibly separated the children from the adults, the US is now carrying out DNA tests to try to re-unite the children to the correct parents.

I can imagine every peado in America is queuing up for a job with their border force.

Such an example to aspire to. I can truly see the appeal...

It is indeed.

Now, in your own time.

Really now, are they?

Because I find taking all that time to answer a different question to be fairly high on the old bizzarometer.

Children aren't wandering over the border on their own, they're coming as part of families. Then they're being taken from their families, and held separately from them. Hence the US having internment camps for children.

So, if you get your way and have a trumpian style failed businessman as the next PM, when do you reckon they'll start building the camps?"

It is getting to the point where one has to wonder where you’re full of yourself starts and your full of shit finishes.

I’m certain that when parents enter the US illegally, they have to be arrested. Fortunately the same cannot be said about their children. I don’t know what else you expect, perhaps you think that they should all be allowed through, just because they have kids.

The simple fact is that illegal immigrants have to be processed and then returned to their country of origin. The children cannot go to prison with their parents, therefore they spend some time in care.

All your silly leftist propaganda about the kids being mistreated is just that. Silly leftist propaganda...

I mean, everyone who has managed to get into one of these places has spoken about how terrible it is.

And the people who have left them have talked about how horrible it is.

And that's not even getting to, by their own admission, how they've lost kids and can't actually reunite them with their parents.

But, sure, leftist propaganda makes more sense.

And on top of that, you're full of shit when you paint them as "illegals".

1) much like how children aren't "it"s people can't be illegal.

2) They're doing this to asylum seekers. People who do things the way they're supposed to are having their families torn apart and then the US keeps the kids.

Be very afraid, here come the people that oppose fascists! How terrifying."

You were hanging on about peaceful protest the other but you support violence too.

There are many many layers of hypocrisy to all this.

All sides need to calm down.

How bad are things in Mexico that this seems like a viable option to desperate families?

Serious question, no snide answers please.

Hopefully he will make America great again, and help the UK win the battle against the evil scum in the EU."

Jesus man, look in the mirror, you tick every box on the indoctrinated lemming checklist.

"I was terrified all day today because of the sirens all over the place thinking something really bad happened and then early in the evening there were loads of military planes flying over my house that I thought Russia invaded us or something.

And then I remembered that Trump arrived to London earlier today.

So, yeah, fuck Trump for coming over. The end."

Reminds me of a passage from the excellent book FACTFULLNESS (everyone should read it) about how the author erroneously thought the cold war had kicked off

It is indeed.

Now, in your own time."

I'm shocked that you haven't questioned the government if it's already happening here. My father worked with asylum seekers and refugees in the UK for 30 years. We have detention centers and there have been cases already. I believe it was with "New" Labour and possibly worse with the Conservatives.

Not as bad as the USA though.

It is indeed.

Now, in your own time.

Really now, are they?

So, if you get your way and have a trumpian style failed businessman as the next PM, when do you reckon they'll start building the camps?

It is getting to the point where one has to wonder where you’re full of yourself starts and your full of shit finishes.

I’m certain that when parents enter the US illegally, they have to be arrested. Fortunately the same cannot be said about their children. I don’t know what else you expect, perhaps you think that they should all be allowed through, just because they have kids.

The simple fact is that illegal immigrants have to be processed and then returned to their country of origin. The children cannot go to prison with their parents, therefore they spend some time in care.

All your silly leftist propaganda about the kids being mistreated is just that. Silly leftist propaganda..."

You keep labeling them illegals. This is the the full extent of the trump administration. But in fact it happens to legal assylum seekers too. They are saying they can reunite with their children but they have to be deported. Which is against the law.

Jesus man, look in the mirror, you tick every box on the indoctrinated lemming checklist. "

Why, because I am not following the tired old pc mantra? The narrative you dollops are pushing is what you have been programmed to believe over decades of fake news and artificial history.

It's been a while since I've seen someone claim that history itself is fake.

This is some next level denial of reality stuff. Who needs fake news...

Jesus man, look in the mirror, you tick every box on the indoctrinated lemming checklist.

Why, because I am not following the tired old pc mantra? The narrative you dollops are pushing is what you have been programmed to believe over decades of fake news and artificial history. "

the irony of saying we’re indoctinatated and using the term fake news.

Oh wow, I’m being criticised by a bunch of liberal dullards. Whatever shall I do? :D

"Oh wow, I’m being criticised by a bunch of liberal dullards. Whatever shall I do? :D"

Defend your ideas?

Or am I asking too much.

By *inxnmasterCouple  over a year ago

naughty valley

Are you for real ? Antifa is abriviated for antifaschist, hence they are those fighting NeoNazis

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

It is indeed.

Now, in your own time.

A “ballpark figure” for “internment camps for children?” It’s not at all taxing, just plain fucking stupid."

since peacehaven couldn't (or wouldn't ) give the answer... for the benefit of everyone else on here

the exact number is 2,342.....

that was the number of children seperated from their parents since the start of "zero tolerance" policy......

let that number sink in... 2,342

it us distict court ordered that all families and their children should have been reunited by the beginning of july... the percentage of those that had been reunited....9%

it has gotten to the stage where HHS (health and human services) are now having to get dna tests done to decifer which children belong to which parents....

so... "peace" my man... the floor is yours...

back to your "liberal dullards" retort...

Durham

It is indeed.

Now, in your own time.

since peacehaven couldn't (or wouldn't ) give the answer... for the benefit of everyone else on here

that was the number of children seperated from their parents since the start of "zero tolerance" policy......

it us distict court ordered that all families and their children should have been reunited by the beginning of july... the percentage of those that had been reunited....9%

it has gotten to the stage where HHS (health and human services) are now having to get dna tests done to decifer which children belong to which parents....

back to your "liberal dullards" retort..."

Is the figure 2342 from Trumps administration?

Newcastle and Gateshead

It is indeed.

Now, in your own time.

Is the figure 2342 from Trumps administration?"

actually yes it is... it is the number taken from the dept of homeland security

2,342 children have been separated from their parents from 5 May to 9 June

are you doubting the number and/or the source

also... the trump administration were ordered sepaerately to reunite all those children under the age of 5 with their parents by the 10 july.... 102 cases according to the dept of health and human services.... number reunited... 38

Durham

It is indeed.

Now, in your own time.

also... the trump administration were ordered sepaerately to reunite all those children under the age of 5 with their parents by the 10 july.... 102 cases according to the dept of health and human services.... number reunited... 38

"

And what about the number of children the Obama administration incarcerated?

By *nleashedCrakenMan  over a year ago

Widnes

"Trumps in town this Friday 13 heading to the carnival to see what's cooking so if you are into adult babies lol Fake tan at the ready. What's hot in London for the night time after the show... x"

There are lots of people, not all women, who I'd love to fuck. There are also lots of things I'd like to Trump, all not sexual.

However I can say, in all honesty, one thing I definitely don't want to do is 'fuck Trump'. Of that I'm absolutely certain.

It is indeed.

Now, in your own time.

And what about the number of children the Obama administration incarcerated?"

Does it make it right for trump to do? It isn't a dick measuring competition. It's wrong if both have done it. End of.

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Hereford

It is indeed.

Now, in your own time.

And that, is where you lose the argument.

Trying desperately to justify concentration camps because somebody else did it too.....

Widnes

"Trumps in town this Friday 13 heading to the carnival to see what's cooking so if you are into adult babies lol Fake tan at the ready. What's hot in London for the night time after the show... x

I'd welcome Trump to UK America's our best ally."

American is are closest ally for Military and intelligence, as it was under Obama, W. Bush, Clinton, Bush, Reagan and Carter. But it's the US that is are ally not any one of those men good or bad, like or dislike.

Are alliance with the US is about working together to uphold democracy and free speach. That free speach includes the right to protest about any man who at any given time inhabits the office of President of The US. If we can't freely protest and speak are minds about Trump, or anything else, without the fear of some retribution or break down of the alliance then the alliance ceases to fulfill the very purpose for its existence, which is to defend democracy and free speach, and no longer has any value.

Trump maybe many things I don't like but I don't believe he is such a Snowflake. Maybe it's just the people who think they're supporting him who are.

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

It is indeed.

Now, in your own time.

Does it make it right for trump to do? It isn't a dick measuring competition. It's wrong if both have done it. End of."

Angela Merkel is also now locking up illegal immigrants in Germany in detention centres? Where is the faux outrage on here about Angela Merkel locking up immigrants? Or does outrage only happen from you people when Donald Trump is mentioned?

Durham

It is indeed.

Now, in your own time.

Does it make it right for trump to do? It isn't a dick measuring competition. It's wrong if both have done it. End of."

Well its not end of is it, Obama was welcomed with open arms to the British shorts and he was incarcerating children and families in 2014.

Durham

It is indeed.

Now, in your own time.

And that, is where you lose the argument.

Trying desperately to justify concentration camps because somebody else did it too....."

Not justify anything trying to open your eyes to the propaganda spread by the British media. Obama has detained and deported far more during his administration and he received the red carpet welcome. Why ?

Comparing what happened under Obama and what is happening under Trump is a waste of time.

And highlights the deceit that lies in the heart of all these kind of arguments, and those that make them.

Because, unless I missed something, the Obama administration didn't make the first and only step of dealing with asylum seekers to take their children from them, deport their parents and then just kinda shrug about reuniting them with their children.

The reason Trump gets such vitriol for this is his administration has decided that their standard operating procedure is to use children as a political football, and callously inflicting trauma on them.

Which is something most sane people of all political stripes see as abhorrent.

So yeah, fuck him.

And fuck this false equivalence bullshit too.

Durham

"Comparing what happened under Obama and what is happening under Trump is a waste of time.

And highlights the deceit that lies in the heart of all these kind of arguments, and those that make them.

Because, unless I missed something, the Obama administration didn't make the first and only step of dealing with asylum seekers to take their children from them, deport their parents and then just kinda shrug about reuniting them with their children.

The reason Trump gets such vitriol for this is his administration has decided that their standard operating procedure is to use children as a political football, and callously inflicting trauma on them.

So yeah, fuck him.

And fuck this false equivalence bullshit too. "

Mmmm the camera never lies like the photos of children in cages published in 2014. Oh shit don't think Trump was in power then. Damn! Just slag Trump off anyway we all need someone to hate.

Newcastle and Gateshead

It is indeed.

Now, in your own time.

I’ll run with it because Ben is running down a cul-de-sac he really doesn’t want to

Under the Obama administration... and the bush administration as well... the rule was NOT to separate adults from children...

So the line that Ben and centy are trying to make is not valid... also those families who were claiming asylum were not detained as illegals ( which is what is suppose to happen under international law) and were given court dates under immigration court... and 95% of those people actually showed up, again figures from dept of homeland security

So Ben if you want to make the direct comparison then it is zero to 2342... which is the amount of children separated from adults under Obama and bush, to those separated under 3 months of trump zero tolerance...

So Ben... centy.... spin that

Durham

It is indeed.

Now, in your own time.

I’ll run with it because Ben is running down a cul-de-sac he really doesn’t want to

Under the Obama administration... and the bush administration as well... the rule was NOT to separate adults from children...

So the line that Ben and centy are trying to make is not valid... also those families who were claiming asylum were not detained as illegals ( which is what is suppose to happen under international law) and were given court dates under immigration court... and 95% of those people actually showed up, again figures from dept of homeland security

So Ben if you want to make the direct comparison then it is zero to 2342... which is the amount of children separated from adults under Obama and bush, to those separated under 3 months of trump zero tolerance...

So Ben... centy.... spin that "

Why are you so concerned about what an foreign leader does in his own country? You harp on about children separated from their families. Did you show such disgust and willing to research in depth the other disgraced foreign leaders welcome to this country?

So far Obama administration has deported more immigrants and killed more in drone strikes.

And who do you think invented concentration camps???

I'll give you several hours to research your finding in your one bedroom bedsit. Report back asap please.

"Comparing what happened under Obama and what is happening under Trump is a waste of time.

So yeah, fuck him.

Mmmm the camera never lies like the photos of children in cages published in 2014. Oh shit don't think Trump was in power then. Damn! Just slag Trump off anyway we all need someone to hate. "

Removing children from their parents like this is always abhorrent, it should never be done.

So unless you don't agree with that, why are you carrying water for an administration that has made it their go to move for families of asylum seekers?

Durham

So yeah, fuck him.

Mmmm the camera never lies like the photos of children in cages published in 2014. Oh shit don't think Trump was in power then. Damn! Just slag Trump off anyway we all need someone to hate.

Removing children from their parents like this is always abhorrent, it should never be done.

So unless you don't agree with that, why are you carrying water for an administration that has made it their go to move for families of asylum seekers?"

Never said I either agree or disagree. I'm try to make a point that other foreign leaders have done the same if not worst. How many children were separated from their families during the Iraq conflict which lead to the Syria crisis today.

That Tony Blair/ Bush are war criminals. Next time I'm in London I'm popping into the House of Lords and give him a strong telling off. Think I'll be in the minority though people still be fly their baby trump balloons and banners.

"

Never said I either agree or disagree. I'm try to make a point that other foreign leaders have done the same if not worst. "

Bullshit.

If you honestly believed that, why start criticising people for protesting one if those very same foreign leaders?

Surely protesting one is better than protesting none?

You're trying to delegitimise this protest, which only benefits the person being protested against.

So, again, why are you carrying water for an administration that has made separating families at the border its priority?

Durham

"

Never said I either agree or disagree. I'm try to make a point that other foreign leaders have done the same if not worst.

Bullshit.

If you honestly believed that, why start criticising people for protesting one if those very same foreign leaders?

You're trying to delegitimise this protest, which only benefits the person being protested against.

So, again, why are you carrying water for an administration that has made separating families at the border its priority? "

If you're got to start swearing at people to get your point across you've lost the debate fellow.

"

Never said I either agree or disagree. I'm try to make a point that other foreign leaders have done the same if not worst.

Bullshit.

So, again, why are you carrying water for an administration that has made separating families at the border its priority?

If you're got to start swearing at people to get your point across you've lost the debate fellow. "

Fuck your tone policing horseshit.

Either address what is being said or fuck off.

I have no time for mollycoddling your delicate disposition.

Durham

"

Bullshit.

If you're got to start swearing at people to get your point across you've lost the debate fellow.

I have no time for mollycoddling your delicate disposition."

Ok Demonjohn are the Demon mostly in your head ?

"

Bullshit.

Ok Demonjohn are the Demon mostly in your head ?"

I see you've taken the "fuck off" option.

No surprises there.

Durham

"

Bullshit.

No surprises there."

No still here.

So how was your last meet from fab? Oh see you having had any. Probably too busy in your angry management classes

"

Bullshit.

No surprises there.

No still here.

So how was your last meet from fab? Oh see you having had any. Probably too busy in your angry management classes "

This is a good contribution to your argument.

Durham

"

Bullshit.

No surprises there.

No still here.

So how was your last meet from fab? Oh see you having had any. Probably too busy in your angry management classes

This is a good contribution to your argument."

Lol see that the point its a debate with people expressing their own opinion in a forum it not an argument. But understand if you fail to see the difference.

"

Bullshit.

No surprises there.

No still here.

Lol see that the point its a debate with people expressing their own opinion in a forum it not an argument. But understand if you fail to see the difference."

Not big on the concept of one word having multiple meanings, depending on context, are we?

"

Not big on the concept of one word having multiple meanings, depending on context, are we?"

Do you remember when you tried to shame me for using the term "retarded". Fabs angriest and most hypocritical man.

Demonjohnsaysyourwong

Durham

"

Bullshit.

No surprises there.

No still here.

Lol see that the point its a debate with people expressing their own opinion in a forum it not an argument. But understand if you fail to see the difference.

Not big on the concept of one word having multiple meanings, depending on context, are we?"

What ever I'm off to meet a sexy female, I'll leave you with your demons. Nite

"

"

And yet you criticise men's rights groups John when they fight to seek access to their kids

Durham

[Removed by poster at 16/07/18 15:17:59]

Durham

"

Not big on the concept of one word having multiple meanings, depending on context, are we?

Do you remember when you tried to shame me for using the term "retarded". Fabs angriest and most hypocritical man.

Demonjohnsaysyourwong "

Think we'll see this one on the news " man in Canada commits mass shooting"

psycho

While they bitch about you someone else is having a day off from their bullshit.

It's almost like you are providing a service to the community.

He's having one of his episodes the last while.

I'm reading Benjamin Franklin at the moment and he talks at length about using modest diffidence and taking create care to never use the words "certainly","undoubtedly" or any others that give the air of positiveness of opinion.

Conversations are to "please" and "persuade," and he wishes that "well meaning, sensible men would not lessen their power of doing good with a positive, assuming manner which never fails to disgust, create opposition or defeat the purposes for which the speech was given".

"For want of modesty, is want of sense".

"

Demonjohnsaysyourwong "

I don't - but it does seem like the kind of thing you'd do and not understand why you were wrong.

"

And yet you criticise men's rights groups John when they fight to seek access to their kids "

Hey, look, your lying again.

Good job.

Words have multiple meaning johnboy.

Your short term memory really is a joke, a bit like how you comport yourself.

"Words have multiple meaning johnboy.

"

I'm sorry I don't put as much stock in your fragile ego as you would like.

"

Demonjohnsaysyourwong

I don't - but it does seem like the kind of thing you'd do and not understand why you were wrong."

No but yeah but yeah but no

"Words have multiple meaning johnboy.

I'm sorry I don't put as much stock in your fragile ego as you would like."

We aren't taking investments from the intellectually fraudulent sorry.

I see your bringing your A game today.

I see you forgot your medication

"

Demonjohnsaysyourwong

Think we'll see this one on the news " man in Canada commits mass shooting"

psycho"

Yes, people who call you on your asinine bullshit must be "psycho"

Good lord, are you really this fragile?

"I see you forgot your medication "

Hey, make fun of people who suffer from mental health issues!

That's certainly the kind of thing you weren't just saying that people shouldn't do, as you read it in a book after all.

Go back to pretending that you're reading book that just happen to agree with whatever you're thinking right now, that's more your speed.

"I see you forgot your medication

That's certainly the kind of thing you weren't just saying that people shouldn't do, as you read it in a book after all.

Go back to pretending that you're reading book that just happen to agree with whatever you're thinking right now, that's more your speed."

I'm just mocking you because your behaviour warrants it.

You run around calling everyone stupid and are embarrassingly absolute in your blatantly hypocritical (and imported!) opinions but seem to get a bit highly strung when asked to look in the mirror. What's your favourite trope.. oh yeah "Fragile Ego".

Go back to your blogs and soundbites and imported ready made opinions and leave me to read both sides of these arguments thanks.

Go back to pretending that you're reading book that just happen to agree with whatever you're thinking right now, that's more your speed.

"

By implying that I'm suffering from mental health issues?

Stay classy.

Durham

Go back to pretending that you're reading book that just happen to agree with whatever you're thinking right now, that's more your speed."

For crying out loud, demon go and have a wank your obviously frustrated.

For crying out loud, demon go and have a wank your obviously frustrated."

And how do you imagine that would improve your inability to stand over the arguments you've made?

Stay classy."

I'd bet the farm that you have at least once questioned the mental health if Mr. Trump

A fair question, I agree.

Durham

And how do you imagine that would improve your inability to stand over the arguments you've made?"

I said you not me.

And how do you imagine that would improve your inability to stand over the arguments you've made?

I said you not me."

Well, that's the kind of keen mindedness we've all come to expect.

So, remember when you were making excuses for the Trump administration. You should stick to that.

Raising a white flag, sorry for any offense caused.

I agree Fuck Trump but I also think Fuck the protestors for being ineffectual and hypocritical.

Newcastle and Gateshead

Just so that Ben knows... I am a duel national citizen of the US and the UK... so when he asks what it to do with me, I have to hold my hand up and say he is my president

Also it does make Ben a bit of a hypocrite because he is trying to defend trump.. so Ben, are you a us citizen as well?

What is your “skin” in the game... or were you just out to troll?

Durham

I said you not me.

So, remember when you were making excuses for the Trump administration. You should stick to that."

Go away you sad pathetic little men, if I choose to see the other side of the debate to you that my choosing. Ps if you put as much energy into actually using a swinger site for it mine purpose you might have actually have meet someone on here.

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Raising a white flag, sorry for any offense caused.

I agree Fuck Trump but I also think Fuck the protestors for being ineffectual and hypocritical. "

Is that just the anti trump protesters on Friday.. or does that include the pro trump and pro Tommy protesters on Saturday?

Just curious......

Durham

"Just so that Ben knows... I am a duel national citizen of the US and the UK... so when he asks what it to do with me, I have to hold my hand up and say he is my president

Also it does make Ben a bit of a hypocrite because he is trying to defend trump.. so Ben, are you a us citizen as well?

What is your “skin” in the game... or were you just out to troll?"

Really US citizen mmmm Ive actually meet you in club f. You didnt sound American to me. However you do have the habit of cornering couples in the narrow passage way of the club acting very intimidatingly towards people

And no if your reference to skin in race as being racist no I'm not.

Durham

I agree Fuck Trump but I also think Fuck the protestors for being ineffectual and hypocritical.

Is that just the anti trump protesters on Friday.. or does that include the pro trump and pro Tommy protesters on Saturday?

Just curious......"

If you lose the debate play the race card, works wonders

Stay classy.

I'd bet the farm that you have at least once questioned the mental health if Mr. Trump

A fair question, I agree. "

Why would I?

People questioning his mental health are

A] being shitty, as you were.

B] and removing culpability from Trump for his actions.

So, no.

Shame about that farm...

Just curious......"

All sides

I said you not me.

So, remember when you were making excuses for the Trump administration. You should stick to that.

Go away you sad pathetic little men, if I choose to see the other side of the debate to you that my choosing. Ps if you put as much energy into actually using a swinger site for it mine purpose you might have actually have meet someone on here."

Yes, I'm sure if I has a list of verifications as long as your arm, you'd find some other shallow reason to try an deflect from your inability to back up your argument.

People like you are ten a penny and dreadfully, predictably dull.

If we was suffering from mental health issues, would that not be an area of concern for global security johnboy?

Or should we be careful to never be "shitty"?

I often think you are a 17 year old schoolgirl blogger with the language you use.

"If we was suffering from mental health issues, would that not be an area of concern for global security johnboy?

"

That should be assessed by actual medical professionals, who examine him in person, and perform actual tests designed to accurately asses his mental state, and not by people on the internet.

Also, why do you imagine being young and a woman is some kind of an insult?

Durham

I said you not me.

Go away you sad pathetic little men, if I choose to see the other side of the debate to you that my choosing. Ps if you put as much energy into actually using a swinger site for it mine purpose you might have actually have meet someone on here.

Yes, I'm sure if I has a list of verifications as long as your arm, you'd find some other shallow reason to try an deflect from your inability to back up your argument.

People like you are ten a penny and dreadfully, predictably dull."

Ok can you give me a few pointers on how to be intellectual, charismatic, and a all round babe magnet like you ?

Newcastle and Gateshead

Just curious.....

If you lose the debate play the race card, works wonders"

Huh??? Where is the race card being played? What an odd thing to say out of nowhere....

Durham

Demon one question have you ever had sex ???

Think its a no, is that why your so angry.?

Do tell ?

Durham

Just curious.....

Huh??? Where is the race card being played? What an odd thing to say out of nowhere...."

Short memory you mention skin, and tommy Robertson or what ever his name is.

"If we was suffering from mental health issues, would that not be an area of concern for global security johnboy?

That should be assessed by actual medical professionals, who examine him in person, and perform actual tests designed to accurately asses his mental state, and not by people on the internet.

Also, why do you imagine being young and a woman is some kind of an insult?"

I'll leave you to figure out why immaturity isn't a good look.

"

"

Who can we get to provide a reliable professional diagnosis of everyone you call "cunts".

And what's so wrong with female genitalia

"

Huh??? Where is the race card being played? What an odd thing to say out of nowhere...."

Agreed. Showing your true colours Ben!

"Demon one question have you ever had sex ???

Do tell ?"

Let's say no.

Does that automatically make you right?

Newcastle and Gateshead

Just curious.....

Huh??? Where is the race card being played? What an odd thing to say out of nowhere....

Short memory you mention skin, and tommy Robertson or what ever his name is."

Nope... “skin in the game” means what’s your interest! As in you were asking why does something matter to me! Oh Lordy......

"

Who can we get to provide a reliable professional diagnosis of everyone you call "cunts".

And what's so wrong with female genitalia "

Nothing at all.

Also, why do you imagine being young and a woman is some kind of an insult?.

I'll leave you to figure out why immaturity isn't a good look. "

Better question, why do you associate immaturity explicitly with young women?

Have you ever sat on a bus surrounded by schoolgirls?

They aren't exactly worldly or wise and have a propensity to bitch a lot via the medium of bad sarcasm.

Immature boys generally kick the shit out of each other instead.

Ask any schoolteacher.

Durham

Do tell ?

Let's say no.

Does that automatically make you right?"

Awwww so sorry bud I didn't realise. That it I'm start a UK petition " Get Demon a Shag" I'll get on with it asap.

Durham

Just curious.....

Nope... “skin in the game” means what’s your interest! As in you were asking why does something matter to me! Oh Lordy...... "

Yer right.

"Have you ever sat on a bus surrounded by schoolgirls?

They aren't exactly worldly or wise and have a propensity to bitch a lot via the medium of bad sarcasm.

Immature boys generally kick the shit out of each other instead.

Ask any schoolteacher. "

I see.

Maybe you could try not being low key sexist then, it's not like girls don't kick the shit out of each other of boys are incapable of "bad sarcasm".

I mean, here you are.

Do tell ?

Let's say no.

Awwww so sorry bud I didn't realise. That it I'm start a UK petition " Get Demon a Shag" I'll get on with it asap."

You do that.

Better than making excuses for the Trump administration anyway.

Do tell ?

Let's say no.

Awwww so sorry bud I didn't realise. That it I'm start a UK petition " Get Demon a Shag" I'll get on with it asap."

It won't work... he's probably one of the workers in a Russian troll factory designed to destroy the west from the inside out from the propagation of bullshit ideology.

Or a very good piece of AI following a basic biatch logic tree of everyone is wrong and/or a cunt. It would explain the webscraping and regurgitating of bad opinion pieces

Do tell ?

Let's say no.

Awwww so sorry bud I didn't realise. That it I'm start a UK petition " Get Demon a Shag" I'll get on with it asap.

It won't work... he's probably one of the workers in a Russian troll factory designed to destroy the west from the inside out from the propagation of bullshit ideology.

Or a very good piece of AI following a basic biatch logic tree of everyone is wrong and/or a cunt. It would explain the webscraping and regurgitating of bad opinion pieces

"

Oh no, found out again!

Curses.

Newcastle and Gateshead

Just curious.....

Nope... “skin in the game” means what’s your interest! As in you were asking why does something matter to me! Oh Lordy......

Yer right."

Now you’re reading into stuff that isn’t there... have a look for the meaning on the t’internet or I am someone here will back up the meaning of the phrase...... it basically means to have a personal stake or investment

But... yeah.... cool!

Newcastle and Gateshead

"How bad are things in Mexico that this seems like a viable option to desperate families?

Serious question, no snide answers please. "

Back to this question because it is an important one no one answered ( sorry for missing it!)

The people crossing the border aren’t really Mexicans as such ( immigration between the countries have slowed down to the point people are actually going back)

The people cross the border are from other Central American countries ( Honduras, Guatemala and El Salvador) who are using Mexico as the get through to get to the us to then claim asylum..... and it is those countries where gang violence is increasing

Fleeing gang violence if you were in fear of your life was an acceptable reason under Obama and Bush administrations to claim asylum before trumps zero tolerance attitude kicked in ... now they don’t

Hope that helps

Thanks Fabio...it makes sense.

Durham

Just curious.....

Yer right.

Now you’re reading into stuff that isn’t there... have a look for the meaning on the t’internet or I am someone here will back up the meaning of the phrase...... it basically means to have a personal stake or investment

But... yeah.... cool! "

Then why did you mention Tommy Robinson the far right activist ?

"How bad are things in Mexico that this seems like a viable option to desperate families?

Serious question, no snide answers please.

Back to this question because it is an important one no one answered ( sorry for missing it!)

The people crossing the border aren’t really Mexicans as such ( immigration between the countries have slowed down to the point people are actually going back)

The people cross the border are from other Central American countries ( Honduras, Guatemala and El Salvador) who are using Mexico as the get through to get to the us to then claim asylum..... and it is those countries where gang violence is increasing

Fleeing gang violence if you were in fear of your life was an acceptable reason under Obama and Bush administrations to claim asylum before trumps zero tolerance attitude kicked in ... now they don’t

Hope that helps "

Disgustingly, they're also claiming that if people gave "aid" to the same people who they're fleeing for their lives from, like, say, a glass of water, then they can't come in.

Because they're "gang affiliated".

Newcastle and Gateshead

Just curious.....

Yer right.

But... yeah.... cool!

Then why did you mention Tommy Robinson the far right activist ?"

Because someone said the trump protesters were ineffective and hypocritical.. so I asked if it was the same for the pro trump and pro Tommy protesters the following day

Do keep up!

Durham

Just curious.....

Yer right.

But... yeah.... cool!

Then why did you mention Tommy Robinson the far right activist ?

Because someone said the trump protesters were ineffective and hypocritical.. so I asked if it was the same for the pro trump and pro Tommy protesters the following day

Do keep up!"

Ok when to yo want to borrow my shovel ?

Man what a boring dispute in the end. I couldn't follow anything. It's full of insults, avoiding the counter argument, then comparing meets. I'm happy you didn't swing your dicks out to win a contest.

Ben you seemed to lost the argument by avoiding questions from Fabio, the "you" threw in the race card. Not Fabio. So back to the point. Should children be seperated from their parents as ammunition to make the numbers?

And how do they oppose fascists?"

If they are not heavily outnumbering whichever nationalists they are there to “oppose,” then they hide behind police lines lisping “fathitht sthcum of our sthtreets.” If it so happens they outnumber them 10 to 1 and above, they will attempt a physical attack. They also employ spotters, who look out for stragglers, who they can attack while they are on their way too or from whatever the activity is.

If they are not heavily outnumbering whichever nationalists they are there to “oppose,” then they hide behind police lines lisping “fathitht sthcum of our sthtreets.” If it so happens they outnumber them 10 to 1 and above, they will attempt a physical attack. They also employ spotters, who look out for stragglers, who they can attack while they are on their way too or from whatever the activity is."

I'm not sure why you think having a lisp is a bad thing, or something you should be mocked over.

It is indeed.

Now, in your own time.

back to your "liberal dullards" retort..."

The blame lies with the parents, who obviously believe they will get different treatment because they have dragged their kids along. The US authorities are right to detain the parents, but would be wrong if they put the children in an adult detention centre.

What I’m saying is that the parents risked the well-being of their children, and now the do gooders are blaming the authorities for keeping them in a separate place.

If they are not heavily outnumbering whichever nationalists they are there to “oppose,” then they hide behind police lines lisping “fathitht sthcum of our sthtreets.” If it so happens they outnumber them 10 to 1 and above, they will attempt a physical attack. They also employ spotters, who look out for stragglers, who they can attack while they are on their way too or from whatever the activity is.

I'm not sure why you think having a lisp is a bad thing, or something you should be mocked over."

Is that it? I have described the actions of ANTIFA and the UAF. They are cowards and bullies. Your argument that I shouldn’t take the piss out of the lisping fools, shows how desperate you are to defend people you have no knowledge or experience of.

I'm not sure why you think having a lisp is a bad thing, or something you should be mocked over.

Is that it? I have described the actions of ANTIFA and the UAF. They are cowards and bullies. Your argument that I shouldn’t take the piss out of the lisping fools, shows how desperate you are to defend people you have no knowledge or experience of."

I'm really more curious as to why you think having a lisp is a bad thing. Or a thing people you don't agree with have.

It's a weird one.

I'm leaning towards a good old dose of toxic masculinity, as a lisp is generally used to code people as effeminate in media, but it could be something much stupider.

It is indeed.

Now, in your own time.

The blame lies with the parents, who obviously believe they will get different treatment because they have dragged their kids along. The US authorities are right to detain the parents, but would be wrong if they put the children in an adult detention centre.

What I’m saying is that the parents risked the well-being of their children, and now the do gooders are blaming the authorities for keeping them in a separate place."

They're seeking asylum, of course they're bringing their children with them.

Leaving them behind would be an actual example of risking their well being.

But never underestimate the degree of cruelty some people are perfectly capable of justifying.

Is that it? I have described the actions of ANTIFA and the UAF. They are cowards and bullies. Your argument that I shouldn’t take the piss out of the lisping fools, shows how desperate you are to defend people you have no knowledge or experience of.

I'm really more curious as to why you think having a lisp is a bad thing. Or a thing people you don't agree with have.

It's a weird one.

I'm leaning towards a good old dose of toxic masculinity, as a lisp is generally used to code people as effeminate in media, but it could be something much stupider."

Ha ha, like I said, you’re fucking clueless. After being kettled in by the police and listening to those idiots repeating their drivel, I always remember how y they are and how they always seem to lisp.

It is indeed.

Now, in your own time.

What I’m saying is that the parents risked the well-being of their children, and now the do gooders are blaming the authorities for keeping them in a separate place.

But never underestimate the degree of cruelty some people are perfectly capable of justifying."

Yeah because they are always genuinely in need of asylum, and they always stop at the first safe destination when they reach it?

Of course, lol!

It's a weird one.

I'm leaning towards a good old dose of toxic masculinity, as a lisp is generally used to code people as effeminate in media, but it could be something much stupider.

Ha ha, like I said, you’re fucking clueless. After being kettled in by the police and listening to those idiots repeating their drivel, I always remember how y they are and how they always seem to lisp."

Like, lisps aren't that common, so what in the sweet hell do you even imagine you're talking about?

It is indeed.

Now, in your own time.

But never underestimate the degree of cruelty some people are perfectly capable of justifying.

Yeah because they are always genuinely in need of asylum, and they always stop at the first safe destination when they reach it?

Of course, lol!"

Why would you?

If you're fearing for you life, why wouldn't you go as far as you can?

And up until recently the US managed to handle the processing of asylum seekers without forcibly separating all families, so the notion that it's necessary now is clearly false.

It's a weird one.

Ha ha, like I said, you’re fucking clueless. After being kettled in by the police and listening to those idiots repeating their drivel, I always remember how y they are and how they always seem to lisp.

Like, lisps aren't that common, so what in the sweet hell do you even imagine you're talking about?"

My god we are talking about political violence and you can’t stop banging on about lisps.

You just crack on, I can’t be bothered.

It's a weird one.

Like, lisps aren't that common, so what in the sweet hell do you even imagine you're talking about?

My god we are talking about political violence and you can’t stop banging on about lisps.

You just crack on, I can’t be bothered."

Hey, you're the one who decided it was important enough that it warranted a mention.

If you didn't want to explain why, maybe you shouldn't have gone out of your way to mention it?

[Removed by poster at 16/07/18 20:21:33]

It is indeed.

Now, in your own time.

Of course, lol!"

You sound like a previous member who keeps throwing that same statement. My father claimed assylum from Chile to the UK in Chile. My uncle escaped to Argentina and claimed asylum from Argentina and got accepted in the UK.

When it states claim asylum in the first country, but does it mean the destination is that country?

But geography wise they were from the Carribbean. So the USA is the first country they probably entered. They didn't come through Italy through Europe to the Atlantic ocean then landed on us soil.

Widnes

It is indeed.

Now, in your own time.

So Ben... centy.... spin that

Why are you so concerned about what an foreign leader does in his own country? You harp on about children separated from their families. Did you show such disgust and willing to research in depth the other disgraced foreign leaders welcome to this country?

So far Obama administration has deported more immigrants and killed more in drone strikes.

And who do you think invented concentration camps???

I'll give you several hours to research your finding in your one bedroom bedsit. Report back asap please."

Nice bit of diversion there but you totally failed to address the point. How you going to spin 0 kids separated from parents in 8 years of Obama Vs 2342 in 3 months under Trump.

Why is there more of an outcry about Trump than other worse leaders around the world? Because we expect better from the man who claims to be the leader of the free world than we do from some Tin-Pot dictator in the Middle East, Asia or South America.

Most people know that the first Concentration Camps were set up by the British during the Boar War; what's your point?

And what's drone strikes got to do with gagging children?

Widnes

Just curious......

If you lose the debate play the race card, works wonders"

And when you're really, really loosing then just claim the other side is using the race card, that works even better.

» Add a new message to this topic