FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Trump watch or a Rolex?

Trump watch or a Rolex?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ophieslut OP   TV/TS 7 days ago

Central

With the launch of the Trump watch collection, top item $100,000 for the Victory Tourbillion, which has no waterproofing but does contain some gold and tiny diamonds - would you be one of the 'lucky' 147 to own one, or more. May ship by December. If you skipped the Trump bibles and sneakers, perhaps you've enough spare cash? Or invest in Truth Social, his social media venture? A seasoned grifter?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Central

No preference between a Rolex or Trump watch for Christmas? You could have a couple of Rolexes

By *igNick1381Man 7 days ago

BRIDGEND

They're all worthless lumps of metal in my eyes

But some idiot will buy it

By *idnight RamblerMan 7 days ago

Pershore

A £10 Casio is more accurate than both

Central

"A £10 Casio is more accurate than both"

The Trump guarantees are extremely limited too, so I'm sure accuracy will be excluded for myriad of reasons.

I don't have spare cash for a Rolex or a Trump bit of tatt. And I imagine his Truth social, social media services will quickly lose value, if he doesn't win. More of a gamble, with a good chance of losing, than a sound investment. I've no money for that and I don't gamble

By *igNick1381Man 7 days ago

BRIDGEND

Now you've got all that of your chest do you feel better

Do you think Donnie will see this and be devastated

What exactly are you getting out of this

I'm having a good laugh at it so thank you

By *WV9715Man 5 days ago

Nottingham

I'd feel embarrassed to to wear an expensive watch in 2024. What is the point when when everyone has a phone in their hand.

By *otMe66Man 5 days ago

Terra Firma

"I'd feel embarrassed to to wear an expensive watch in 2024. What is the point when when everyone has a phone in their hand."

Style and individuality.

By *aturemaleMan 5 days ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

The hands look a bit small.

I suspect it's more an example of washing money to be injected into the campaign fund or Trumps pocket. An individual, organisation or regime buys a few dozen of the watches. Job done.

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan 5 days ago

golden fields

"The hands look a bit small.

I suspect it's more an example of washing money to be injected into the campaign fund or Trumps pocket. An individual, organisation or regime buys a few dozen of the watches. Job done. "

People donated vast sums of money into his legal funds to help when he was up for sexual assault, and the other various charges.

So I can see them same people forking out $100,000 for this opulent single function device.

By *otMe66Man 5 days ago

Terra Firma

I suspect it's more an example of washing money to be injected into the campaign fund or Trumps pocket. An individual, organisation or regime buys a few dozen of the watches. Job done. "

You do know he doesn’t manufacture the watch, he licenses his name, he gets a slice?

By *aturemaleMan 5 days ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

I suspect it's more an example of washing money to be injected into the campaign fund or Trumps pocket. An individual, organisation or regime buys a few dozen of the watches. Job done.

You do know he doesn’t manufacture the watch, he licenses his name, he gets a slice? "

I'm aware it's a licensing deal. It's still a naff grift though.

By *igNick1381Man 5 days ago

BRIDGEND

Yeah but all jewellery is arguably a naff grift

It is just bits of metal and shiny rock. It's inherently worthless

It's only valuable because people agree it is. If everyone decided tomorrow they didn't care about gold as a fashion item the market would disappear

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan 5 days ago

golden fields

"Yeah but all jewellery is arguably a naff grift

It is just bits of metal and shiny rock. It's inherently worthless

It's only valuable because people agree it is. If everyone decided tomorrow they didn't care about gold as a fashion item the market would disappear "

That's it.

And there will be a market for these Trump watches. I'm sure people will buy them.

By *andyrod1Man 5 days ago

St Margaret's at Cliffe

As l already owns a Rolex l think l will pass on the Donald's offering

By *otMe66Man 5 days ago

Terra Firma

You do know he doesn’t manufacture the watch, he licenses his name, he gets a slice?

I'm aware it's a licensing deal. It's still a naff grift though. "

How is it a grift?

By *ykmwyldTV/TS 4 days ago

Belpre

Trump knows it's an easy money laundering scheme. The watch isn't worth much money at all. There is no shipping date for the watches. There will be questionable investors from questionable countries buying the watches. He has always been dishonest, just like his father, and also grandparents. Look up their family history.

By *otMe66Man 4 days ago

Terra Firma

[Removed by poster at 01/10/24 06:41:03]

By *ophieslut OP   TV/TS 4 days ago

Central

How is it a grift?"

Apart from the limited gold and diamonds on it, the exact manufacturer of the time keeping element is unknown, so a purported value of a known entity, a Rolex, available for less than half this price, with a known track record and caliber, suggests that it's the hawking of questionable materials for high financial gains. Some may view that akin to grifting especially when there's a legacy of tatt, including sneakers, bibles etc, that haven't demonstrated especially high material value.

It doesn't strike me as being of the value

By *otMe66Man 4 days ago

Terra Firma

How is it a grift?

Apart from the limited gold and diamonds on it, the exact manufacturer of the time keeping element is unknown, so a purported value of a known entity, a Rolex, available for less than half this price, with a known track record and caliber, suggests that it's the hawking of questionable materials for high financial gains. Some may view that akin to grifting especially when there's a legacy of tatt, including sneakers, bibles etc, that haven't demonstrated especially high material value.

It doesn't strike me as being of the value "

The product is obviously not for you, if it has a market and sells what is the issue, if doesn't have a market and sells, what is the issue?

» Add a new message to this topic