FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Grooming gang gets sentenced, no BBC report.

Grooming gang gets sentenced, no BBC report.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *itamin OP   Man 5 days ago

Felixstowe

One of the grooming gangs gets jailed for combined 107 years.

There is no report on it from the BBC.

...That seems a bit weird no?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ovebjsMan 5 days ago

Bristol

"One of the grooming gangs gets jailed for combined 107 years.

...That seems a bit weird no?"

It’s about right for the BBC

By *ouple in LancashireCouple 5 days ago

in Lancashire

It was on the ten o'clock news last..

By *ouple in LancashireCouple 5 days ago

in Lancashire

"It was on the ten o'clock news last.."

Night..

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan 5 days ago

golden fields

"It was on the ten o'clock news last..

Night.."

Doesn't matter. These peeps love this kind of news to bash the BBC. Pretty fucked up.

By *itamin OP   Man 4 days ago

Felixstowe

No report on the website then.

I mean, kinda shocked people still tune into the broadcast.

As Mr garden path says, I do love to bash the bbc, they deserve it.

By *ulie.your. bottom. slutTV/TS 4 days ago

Glasgow

From 13th September

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/clyly0rdyz0o

By *erryspringerMan 4 days ago

Glasgow

" I do love to lie about the bbc, they deserve it. "

There corrected.

By *oxychick35Couple 4 days ago

thornaby

Night..

Doesn't matter. These peeps love this kind of news to bash the BBC. Pretty fucked up."

why atnt you outraged that bbc are not reporting this it’s rank yo the core and it’s still going on our kids thousands of them r@ped murdered tortured and bbc don’t think it’s worthy of reporting ffs

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan 4 days ago

golden fields

Night..

Doesn't matter. These peeps love this kind of news to bash the BBC. Pretty fucked up.why atnt you outraged that bbc are not reporting this it’s rank yo the core and it’s still going on our kids thousands of them r@ped murdered tortured and bbc don’t think it’s worthy of reporting ffs "

1. The BBC did report it.

2. I think it's bad taste to use this kind of horrifying crime to score political points. Disrespectful to the victims.

Hope that helps.

thornaby

Night..

Doesn't matter. These peeps love this kind of news to bash the BBC. Pretty fucked up.why atnt you outraged that bbc are not reporting this it’s rank yo the core and it’s still going on our kids thousands of them r@ped murdered tortured and bbc don’t think it’s worthy of reporting ffs

2. I think it's bad taste to use this kind of horrifying crime to score political points. Disrespectful to the victims.

Hope that helps."

was only one news outlet at the court for the sentencing GB news I’m not scoring points I’m outraged that it’s still going on tday to pretend there’s not a problem with scum from a certain background is unbelievable call it out at every chance and help save our sisters and daughters granddaughters

By *ostindreamsMan 4 days ago

London

Night..

Doesn't matter. These peeps love this kind of news to bash the BBC. Pretty fucked up.why atnt you outraged that bbc are not reporting this it’s rank yo the core and it’s still going on our kids thousands of them r@ped murdered tortured and bbc don’t think it’s worthy of reporting ffs

Hope that helps."

One horrifying death in the US was used to score political points all over UK in the name of protests, taking the knee, etc. I bet you didn't have any concerns about that.

thornaby

Night..

Hope that helps.

One horrifying death in the US was used to score political points all over UK in the name of protests, taking the knee, etc. I bet you didn't have any concerns about that."

id bet he didn’t

By *cLovin2Man 4 days ago

Reading

Night..

Hope that helps.was only one news outlet at the court for the sentencing GB news I’m not scoring points I’m outraged that it’s still going on tday to pretend there’s not a problem with scum from a certain background is unbelievable call it out at every chance and help save our sisters and daughters granddaughters "

Are you just as outraged when the perpetrators are white?

thornaby

Night..

Hope that helps.was only one news outlet at the court for the sentencing GB news I’m not scoring points I’m outraged that it’s still going on tday to pretend there’s not a problem with scum from a certain background is unbelievable call it out at every chance and help save our sisters and daughters granddaughters

"

yes I am they all should be hung but it’s a fact almost every grooming gang and it’s every city and town are from a certain origin to pretend there not is putting inocemt young kids at risk imagine if it was white grooming gangs targeting inocemt Asian kids

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan 4 days ago

Night..

Hope that helps.was only one news outlet at the court for the sentencing GB news I’m not scoring points I’m outraged that it’s still going on tday to pretend there’s not a problem with scum from a certain background is unbelievable call it out at every chance and help save our sisters and daughters granddaughters

yes I am they all should be hung but it’s a fact almost every grooming gang and it’s every city and town are from a certain origin to pretend there not is putting inocemt young kids at risk imagine if it was white grooming gangs targeting inocemt Asian kids "

The sick cunts mostly go over to Asia to do their hideous crimes,

Every disgusting thing done to a child should be on every News channel no matter what race

thornaby

Night..

yes I am they all should be hung but it’s a fact almost every grooming gang and it’s every city and town are from a certain origin to pretend there not is putting inocemt young kids at risk imagine if it was white grooming gangs targeting inocemt Asian kids

Every disgusting thing done to a child should be on every News channel no matter what race"

agree but sadly it was t on every news channel

By *ouple in LancashireCouple 4 days ago

in Lancashire

But it was on the BBC..

The title of the thread is false..

thornaby

"But it was on the BBC..

"

yes after GB news reported it bbc and all other news outlets wherent even at the court shockingly

in Lancashire

"But it was on the BBC..

yes after GB news reported it bbc and all other news outlets wherent even at the court shockingly "

Not every item or event that appears on the various news channels etc is attended by every single one of the channels who later report it..

Think it's called 'pooling', they share the stories..

Glasgow

"But it was on the BBC..

yes after GB news reported it bbc and all other news outlets wherent even at the court shockingly "

Any source or link..? Or is it just like OP hearsay.

golden fields

Night..

Hope that helps.was only one news outlet at the court for the sentencing GB news I’m not scoring points

"

I wasn't talking about you. I haven't seen you using this to score points.

"

I’m outraged that it’s still going on tday to pretend there’s not a problem with scum from a certain background is unbelievable call it out at every chance and help save our sisters and daughters granddaughters "

Ah standard ranting about people "from a certain background".

golden fields

Night..

Hope that helps.

One horrifying death in the US was used to score political points all over UK in the name of protests, taking the knee, etc. I bet you didn't have any concerns about that.id bet he didn’t "

Didn't what? Why the fuck are you using this thread to have a go at me?

Pathetic.

thornaby

Night..

Hope that helps.was only one news outlet at the court for the sentencing GB news I’m not scoring points

I’m outraged that it’s still going on tday to pretend there’s not a problem with scum from a certain background is unbelievable call it out at every chance and help save our sisters and daughters granddaughters

Ah standard ranting about people "from a certain background". "

I’m ranting about the scum who commit theses horrific crims against young white British kids pity yr not as horrified as me it could just as easily been your sister daughter or granddaughter mate

thornaby

"But it was on the BBC..

yes after GB news reported it bbc and all other news outlets wherent even at the court shockingly

Not every item or event that appears on the various news channels etc is attended by every single one of the channels who later report it..

Think it's called 'pooling', they share the stories.."

fuck me if you don’t think something as vile as this should be covered by every news channel in the U.K. there’s something wrong mate

By *melie LALWoman 4 days ago

Peterborough

Night..

I’m outraged that it’s still going on tday to pretend there’s not a problem with scum from a certain background is unbelievable call it out at every chance and help save our sisters and daughters granddaughters

Ah standard ranting about people "from a certain background". I’m ranting about the scum who commit theses horrific crims against young white British kids pity yr not as horrified as me it could just as easily been your sister daughter or granddaughter mate "

The colour of the perp(s) and of the children is a moot point! Castrate the bastards.

thornaby

Night..

Ah standard ranting about people "from a certain background". I’m ranting about the scum who commit theses horrific crims against young white British kids pity yr not as horrified as me it could just as easily been your sister daughter or granddaughter mate

The colour of the perp(s) and of the children is a moot point! Castrate the bastards."

fuck that torture them then hang them it’s the worst crime ever a member of the family shouted love you dad as the sentence was delivered says it all really and it’s not a moot point they target white kids it’s racist stand up and shout it out loud or this will go on for ever

By *cLovin2Man 4 days ago

Reading

Night..

yes I am they all should be hung but it’s a fact almost every grooming gang and it’s every city and town are from a certain origin to pretend there not is putting inocemt young kids at risk imagine if it was white grooming gangs targeting inocemt Asian kids "

Where is your evidence that most grooming gangs are of Asian origin, which you seem to be implying. Where is your evidence?

The evidence actually shows most criminals in this area are in fact white! IE Caucasian.

But don't let anything like facts distort your view.

https://www.google.com/search?q=most+uk+pedophiles+ethnic+origin&oq=most+uk+pedophiles+ethnic+origin+&gs_lcrp=EgZjaHJvbWUyBggAEEUYOdIBCTE5NTc0ajFqN6gCFLACAQ&client=ms-android-xiaomi-terr2-rso2&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8&chrome_dse_attribution=1

Glasgow

Night..

Below a paragraph from https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/group-based-child-sexual-exploitation

5.1.3. Ethnicity

Based on the literature it is not possible to draw any conclusions as to whether some ethnicities have a greater involvement in group-based offending compared with others. Looking at CSA offending more generally, The CSA Centre compared the ethnicity of convicted defendants with the proportions of different ethnic groups in the population and found that whilst 14% of the population of England and Wales were from a Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) background according to the 2011 Census, only 8.4% of convicted defendants were from BAME backgrounds, where ethnicity was known (Parke and Karsna, 2019). Whilst they did not look specifically at certain ethnic minority groups, this would appear to suggest that those from an ethnic minority background more generally are not over-represented in CSA offending. However, the media has given much attention to the model of offending involving an Asian perpetrator and White victim (The Children’s Society, 2018; Cockbain and Tufail, 2020) and it is important to examine the evidence underlying such perceptions.

in Lancashire

"But it was on the BBC..

Think it's called 'pooling', they share the stories..fuck me if you don’t think something as vile as this should be covered by every news channel in the U.K. there’s something wrong mate "

I'll tell you what's wrong and a bit of a worry is that I've told you what I know about how such things and plenty of others are covered and you've gone off on a complete assumption about what I think or don't think ..

I'll be honest with you I don't think it matters one fucking iota if every single media outlet is at every single story which is probably implausible for them all..

The story was reported, that's the main thing ..

Perhaps take a breath before you go off on another rant when a subject triggers you..

By *melie LALWoman 4 days ago

Peterborough

Night..

Ah standard ranting about people "from a certain background". I’m ranting about the scum who commit theses horrific crims against young white British kids pity yr not as horrified as me it could just as easily been your sister daughter or granddaughter mate

The colour of the perp(s) and of the children is a moot point! Castrate the bastards.fuck that torture them then hang them it’s the worst crime ever a member of the family shouted love you dad as the sentence was delivered says it all really and it’s not a moot point they target white kids it’s racist stand up and shout it out loud or this will go on for ever "

I'm on about any perp. Colour is immaterial. The crime is horrendous enough without muddying the waters talking about race. You know most cases occur in the same family? Should those perps be treated better? NO!!!!!!!!

By *oxychick35Couple 3 days ago

thornaby

Night..

The colour of the perp(s) and of the children is a moot point! Castrate the bastards.fuck that torture them then hang them it’s the worst crime ever a member of the family shouted love you dad as the sentence was delivered says it all really and it’s not a moot point they target white kids it’s racist stand up and shout it out loud or this will go on for ever

I'm on about any perp. Colour is immaterial. The crime is horrendous enough without muddying the waters talking about race. You know most cases occur in the same family? Should those perps be treated better? NO!!!!!!!!"

yes ok but to say that and pretend there’s not a huge problem with a certain background is redic it’s what the police and social workers did imagine the family of one of the victims reading ye post the police burtief there heads in the sand and here we are a decade later with grooming gangs targeting our kids when did the U.K. become so scared of upsetting a minority at the risk to our kids ffs

By *ulie.your. bottom. slutTV/TS 3 days ago

Glasgow

Night..

The colour of the perp(s) and of the children is a moot point! Castrate the bastards.fuck that torture them then hang them it’s the worst crime ever a member of the family shouted love you dad as the sentence was delivered says it all really and it’s not a moot point they target white kids it’s racist stand up and shout it out loud or this will go on for ever

I'm on about any perp. Colour is immaterial. The crime is horrendous enough without muddying the waters talking about race. You know most cases occur in the same family? Should those perps be treated better? NO!!!!!!!!yes ok but to say that and pretend there’s not a huge problem with a certain background is redic it’s what the police and social workers did imagine the family of one of the victims reading ye post the police burtief there heads in the sand and here we are a decade later with grooming gangs targeting our kids when did the U.K. become so scared of upsetting a minority at the risk to our kids ffs "

Why do you keep repeating false statements without anything but your own opinion to back them..?

By *ravelmanxxxMan 3 days ago

Durham /Sunderland

[Removed by poster at 16/09/24 06:38:49]

By *irldnCouple 3 days ago

Brighton

General question: should reports about criminals mention race or ethnicity? What does that add? Obviously if there is a “manhunt” underway then a physical description is important, but once captured is it necessary?

In the immediate aftermath of the Southport knife murders of the three little girls, the media were reporting about the perpetrator being from Rwanda. We know what chain of events that set in motion when the thick as mince knuckle draggers assumed be was Muslim (being too thick to realise that Rwanda is 95% Christian and the perp was born here!)

There are bad and evil people in all races and ethnicities.

By *astandFeistyCouple 3 days ago

Bournemouth

"General question: should reports about criminals mention race or ethnicity? What does that add? Obviously if there is a “manhunt” underway then a physical description is important, but once captured is it necessary?

In the immediate aftermath of the Southport knife murders of the three little girls, the media were reporting about the perpetrator being from Rwanda. We know what chain of events that set in motion when the thick as mince knuckle draggers assumed be was Muslim (being too thick to realise that Rwanda is 95% Christian and the perp was born here!)

There are bad and evil people in all races and ethnicities. "

Not necessarily but if there is a problem within a certain race/nationality/serial orientation etc etc. We should ve allowed to discuss that without being labelled racist/xenophobic/homophonic etc etc.

As far as Southport goes, we still don't know anything about that guy, I don't think its helpful to say he's probably Christian (paraphrasing) (it's also something which you just questioned)

Brighton

"General question: should reports about criminals mention race or ethnicity? What does that add? Obviously if there is a “manhunt” underway then a physical description is important, but once captured is it necessary?

Not necessarily but if there is a problem within a certain race/nationality/serial orientation etc etc. We should ve allowed to discuss that without being labelled racist/xenophobic/homophonic etc etc.

As far as Southport goes, we still don't know anything about that guy, I don't think its helpful to say he's probably Christian (paraphrasing) (it's also something which you just questioned)"

Your first point = yes I agree and sensible adults probably can have that sort of discussion. But as we know, the knuckle draggers only do binary opinions with no nuance understood.

I didn’t say he was probably Christian though (see there’s the nuance). I said the thickos assumed he was Muslim because he was reported to be from Rwanda and black so…????? It was ironic they thought this because Rwanda is 95% Christian so why draw the conclusion he was a Muslim?

Durham /Sunderland

As far as Southport goes, we still don't know anything about that guy, I don't think its helpful to say he's probably Christian (paraphrasing) (it's also something which you just questioned)

Your first point = yes I agree and sensible adults probably can have that sort of discussion. But as we know, the knuckle draggers only do binary opinions with no nuance understood.

I didn’t say he was probably Christian though (see there’s the nuance). I said the thickos assumed he was Muslim because he was reported to be from Rwanda and black so…????? It was ironic they thought this because Rwanda is 95% Christian so why draw the conclusion he was a Muslim?"

Not every person that dare differ from your opinion is not a knucklehead dagger. This is the very reason these groups are allowed to groom and rxpe children with immunity. Think you need to remember that children as young at 11 years old were abused.

Brighton

I didn’t say he was probably Christian though (see there’s the nuance). I said the thickos assumed he was Muslim because he was reported to be from Rwanda and black so…????? It was ironic they thought this because Rwanda is 95% Christian so why draw the conclusion he was a Muslim?

Not every person that dare differ from your opinion is not a knucklehead dagger. This is the very reason these groups are allowed to groom and rxpe children with immunity. Think you need to remember that children as young at 11 years old were abused. "

Excuse me! I think I rest my case re nuance! Read my comments not what you think is in your head, then try and figure out why you even felt the need to reply to my post.

I don’t need to remember anything. I know what has been happening and what I was commenting on. Perhaps you need to improve your comprehension skills

By *immyinreadingMan 3 days ago

henley on thames

Night..

Doesn't matter. These peeps love this kind of news to bash the BBC. Pretty fucked up.why atnt you outraged that bbc are not reporting this it’s rank yo the core and it’s still going on our kids thousands of them r@ped murdered tortured and bbc don’t think it’s worthy of reporting ffs "

Bbc did report it though. So I presume you retract all of the above

henley on thames

...That seems a bit weird no?"

It was reported on bbc website on 13 sept, the day before your opening post.

Seems a bit weird, no?

henley on thames

...That seems a bit weird no?

It’s about right for the BBC "

But it isn’t true though. Always good to check before joining a pile-in.

henley on thames

"No report on the website then.

I mean, kinda shocked people still tune into the broadcast.

As Mr garden path says, I do love to bash the bbc, they deserve it. "

It was on the website on 13 sept.

henley on thames

Night..

Every disgusting thing done to a child should be on every News channel no matter what raceagree but sadly it was t on every news channel "

It was in bbc though

henley on thames

"But it was on the BBC..

BBC reported it on their website on 13 sept, the day before this thread opened. The heading on this thread is therefore false

Brighton

"But it was on the BBC..

BBC reported it on their website on 13 sept, the day before this thread opened. The heading on this thread is therefore false "

Shhhh! It is always the fault of the BBC!

henley on thames

"But it was on the BBC..

BBC reported it on their website on 13 sept, the day before this thread opened. The heading on this thread is therefore false

Shhhh! It is always the fault of the BBC!"

… sorry, I keep forgetting. And I keep making the mistake of checking if opening posts are true or not.

Brighton

"But it was on the BBC..

Shhhh! It is always the fault of the BBC!

… sorry, I keep forgetting. And I keep making the mistake of checking if opening posts are true or not. "

They don’t have to be true, just provocative

By *melie LALWoman 3 days ago

Peterborough

"It’s because all the peadophiles are Pakistans, it really that simple. That why no major media coverage. "

Oh for the love of God, what an ignorant statement to come out with.

thornaby

Not every person that dare differ from your opinion is not a knucklehead dagger. This is the very reason these groups are allowed to groom and rxpe children with immunity. Think you need to remember that children as young at 11 years old were abused. "

they don’t want to know that they pretend it’s not happening and anyone who dares talk about it as an agenda or racist it’s why social services and the police ignored it for a decade notice how the ppl on here who scream racist the loudest don’t post about it that’s telling in itself hmmmm

By *eard and TattsCouple 3 days ago

Cwmbran

The BBC died for me the day they partnered with Disney and systematically destroyed doctor who

Brighton

Not every person that dare differ from your opinion is not a knucklehead dagger. This is the very reason these groups are allowed to groom and rxpe children with immunity. Think you need to remember that children as young at 11 years old were abused. they don’t want to know that they pretend it’s not happening and anyone who dares talk about it as an agenda or racist it’s why social services and the police ignored it for a decade notice how the ppl on here who scream racist the loudest don’t post about it that’s telling in itself hmmmm"

Is it telling though? Really?

I doubt VERY much anyone who posts in these threads would support or condone the actions of these men. I think them being Pakistani is not the primary issue. They are paedos and deserve to rot in hell forever. Does the fact that they are Pakistani make their actions any worse?

Personally I would consider bringing back the death penalty for people like them. Certainly hard labour and chain gangs! But that view wouldn’t change depending in their race or ethnicity. They are scum full stop!

thornaby

Not every person that dare differ from your opinion is not a knucklehead dagger. This is the very reason these groups are allowed to groom and rxpe children with immunity. Think you need to remember that children as young at 11 years old were abused. they don’t want to know that they pretend it’s not happening and anyone who dares talk about it as an agenda or racist it’s why social services and the police ignored it for a decade notice how the ppl on here who scream racist the loudest don’t post about it that’s telling in itself hmmmm

I doubt VERY much anyone who posts in these threads would support or condone the actions of these men. I think them being Pakistani is not the primary issue. They are paedos and deserve to rot in hell forever. Does the fact that they are Pakistani make their actions any worse?

Personally I would consider bringing back the death penalty for people like them. Certainly hard labour and chain gangs! But that view wouldn’t change depending in their race or ethnicity. They are scum full stop! "

I agree I’d support the death penalty for any peodo and yes pointing out there Pakistani is important if they where all from Newcastle then we would know we have a massive problem with geordies pretending there’s not a huge problem with ppl from this background is redic

By *ouple in LancashireCouple 3 days ago

in Lancashire

Not every person that dare differ from your opinion is not a knucklehead dagger. This is the very reason these groups are allowed to groom and rxpe children with immunity. Think you need to remember that children as young at 11 years old were abused. they don’t want to know that they pretend it’s not happening and anyone who dares talk about it as an agenda or racist it’s why social services and the police ignored it for a decade notice how the ppl on here who scream racist the loudest don’t post about it that’s telling in itself hmmmm"

That's just an ignorant perspective based with elements of racial bias ..

There's been paedo#hiles in this country as is sadly the case with every country going back thousands of years..

Did the authorities involved with Rotherham make horrific mistakes in relation to such abhorrent criminal behaviour of course they did and they should be held to account for failing the victims..

Whatever the reason behind such a mess..

But if you think that's a one off and hasn't happened before across all levels of society, in some of what were once looked upon as respected institutions but we now know where just as bad as Rotherham and indeed went on for longer then perhaps educate yourself..

Wrong is wrong no matter who the perpetrator is or what their heritage or colour is..

in Lancashire

Not every person that dare differ from your opinion is not a knucklehead dagger. This is the very reason these groups are allowed to groom and rxpe children with immunity. Think you need to remember that children as young at 11 years old were abused. they don’t want to know that they pretend it’s not happening and anyone who dares talk about it as an agenda or racist it’s why social services and the police ignored it for a decade notice how the ppl on here who scream racist the loudest don’t post about it that’s telling in itself hmmmm

Personally I would consider bringing back the death penalty for people like them. Certainly hard labour and chain gangs! But that view wouldn’t change depending in their race or ethnicity. They are scum full stop! I agree I’d support the death penalty for any peodo and yes pointing out there Pakistani is important if they where all from Newcastle then we would know we have a massive problem with geordies pretending there’s not a huge problem with ppl from this background is redic "

Some..

Some people from that background..

No one is pretending otherwise..

Brighton

Personally I would consider bringing back the death penalty for people like them. Certainly hard labour and chain gangs! But that view wouldn’t change depending in their race or ethnicity. They are scum full stop! I agree I’d support the death penalty for any peodo and yes pointing out there Pakistani is important if they where all from Newcastle then we would know we have a massive problem with geordies pretending there’s not a huge problem with ppl from this background is redic "

So if it was white men grooming/abusing Pakistani girls you’d be as agitated and demand ethnicity is reported?

I think it is a fine line. As said above, grown adults with an iota of intelligence can read that these men were Pakistani and abused white girls and not jump to “all Pakistani men are paedos who abuse white kids, let’s go burn diwn a mosque” but sadly the knuckle draggers do come to that conclusion and are looking for any excuse, as seen after Southport.

What I want to see (and may have missed this) is utter condemnation and disgust from the British-Pakistani community against these men. I want to see their Imam’s excommunicate these men from the Muslim faith abd make it clear they are never welcome back in the community.

thornaby

Personally I would consider bringing back the death penalty for people like them. Certainly hard labour and chain gangs! But that view wouldn’t change depending in their race or ethnicity. They are scum full stop! I agree I’d support the death penalty for any peodo and yes pointing out there Pakistani is important if they where all from Newcastle then we would know we have a massive problem with geordies pretending there’s not a huge problem with ppl from this background is redic

So if it was white men grooming/abusing Pakistani girls you’d be as agitated and demand ethnicity is reported?

I think it is a fine line. As said above, grown adults with an iota of intelligence can read that these men were Pakistani and abused white girls and not jump to “all Pakistani men are paedos who abuse white kids, let’s go burn diwn a mosque” but sadly the knuckle draggers do come to that conclusion and are looking for any excuse, as seen after Southport.

What I want to see (and may have missed this) is utter condemnation and disgust from the British-Pakistani community against these men. I want to see their Imam’s excommunicate these men from the Muslim faith abd make it clear they are never welcome back in the community. "

no one as said all Pakistani men are peodos get a grip of yaself fella if it was a huge problem with white grooming gangs targeting Asian kids I’d want the punished by death aswell most abusers are white men it’s mainly a white country so it’s to be expected but almost all grooming gangs are from a certain background and we all know that it’s just been said on here I’m showing a racial bias that’s the problem the police and social services faced no wonder thousands of kids went through this shit any talk of this and the racist shit pops up disgusting

Brighton

Personally I would consider bringing back the death penalty for people like them. Certainly hard labour and chain gangs! But that view wouldn’t change depending in their race or ethnicity. They are scum full stop! I agree I’d support the death penalty for any peodo and yes pointing out there Pakistani is important if they where all from Newcastle then we would know we have a massive problem with geordies pretending there’s not a huge problem with ppl from this background is redic

What I want to see (and may have missed this) is utter condemnation and disgust from the British-Pakistani community against these men. I want to see their Imam’s excommunicate these men from the Muslim faith abd make it clear they are never welcome back in the community. no one as said all Pakistani men are peodos get a grip of yaself fella if it was a huge problem with white grooming gangs targeting Asian kids I’d want the punished by death aswell most abusers are white men it’s mainly a white country so it’s to be expected but almost all grooming gangs are from a certain background and we all know that it’s just been said on here I’m showing a racial bias that’s the problem the police and social services faced no wonder thousands of kids went through this shit any talk of this and the racist shit pops up disgusting "

You don’t do nuance either I see! I don’t need to get a grip thanks fella! I also wasn’t saying you were one of the knuckle draggers, I suspect you don’t self identify as such right? So go back and read what I said on why it us a fine line (ie look what thick wankers did after the Southport murders).

Just to repeat…a grown up adult conversation that details the ethnicity of the perpetrators, IF it is relevant to the case seems fine. Trouble is too many people are not grown adults!

thornaby

What I want to see (and may have missed this) is utter condemnation and disgust from the British-Pakistani community against these men. I want to see their Imam’s excommunicate these men from the Muslim faith abd make it clear they are never welcome back in the community. no one as said all Pakistani men are peodos get a grip of yaself fella if it was a huge problem with white grooming gangs targeting Asian kids I’d want the punished by death aswell most abusers are white men it’s mainly a white country so it’s to be expected but almost all grooming gangs are from a certain background and we all know that it’s just been said on here I’m showing a racial bias that’s the problem the police and social services faced no wonder thousands of kids went through this shit any talk of this and the racist shit pops up disgusting

You don’t do nuance either I see! I don’t need to get a grip thanks fella! I also wasn’t saying you were one of the knuckle draggers, I suspect you don’t self identify as such right? So go back and read what I said on why it us a fine line (ie look what thick wankers did after the Southport murders).

Just to repeat…a grown up adult conversation that details the ethnicity of the perpetrators, IF it is relevant to the case seems fine. Trouble is too many people are not grown adults! "

if you did call me a knuckle dragger trust me it wouldn’t bother me iv been called much worse on here I’m guilty of talking about grooming gangs to some on here it’s a crime In it’s self but atleast iv got the balls to call it out

Brighton

What I want to see (and may have missed this) is utter condemnation and disgust from the British-Pakistani community against these men. I want to see their Imam’s excommunicate these men from the Muslim faith abd make it clear they are never welcome back in the community. no one as said all Pakistani men are peodos get a grip of yaself fella if it was a huge problem with white grooming gangs targeting Asian kids I’d want the punished by death aswell most abusers are white men it’s mainly a white country so it’s to be expected but almost all grooming gangs are from a certain background and we all know that it’s just been said on here I’m showing a racial bias that’s the problem the police and social services faced no wonder thousands of kids went through this shit any talk of this and the racist shit pops up disgusting

Just to repeat…a grown up adult conversation that details the ethnicity of the perpetrators, IF it is relevant to the case seems fine. Trouble is too many people are not grown adults! if you did call me a knuckle dragger trust me it wouldn’t bother me iv been called much worse on here I’m guilty of talking about grooming gangs to some on here it’s a crime In it’s self but atleast iv got the balls to call it out "

If I did call you…? But I didn’t!! Not sure what you added with that response but clearly not responding to the actual point I was making

When you say you have the balls to call it out…congrats, seeks like everyone else on the thread has too! Not seen anyone condone or support so I guess everyone has the balls too right?

Brighton

*seems like

Peterborough

What I want to see (and may have missed this) is utter condemnation and disgust from the British-Pakistani community against these men. I want to see their Imam’s excommunicate these men from the Muslim faith abd make it clear they are never welcome back in the community. no one as said all Pakistani men are peodos get a grip of yaself fella"

Someone here HAS stated that all paedophiles are Pakistani

in Lancashire

What I want to see (and may have missed this) is utter condemnation and disgust from the British-Pakistani community against these men. I want to see their Imam’s excommunicate these men from the Muslim faith abd make it clear they are never welcome back in the community. no one as said all Pakistani men are peodos get a grip of yaself fella

Someone here HAS stated that all paedophiles are Pakistani "

They may have been saying that in relation to the case in question possibly..

Durham /Sunderland

Not every person that dare differ from your opinion is not a knucklehead dagger. This is the very reason these groups are allowed to groom and rxpe children with immunity. Think you need to remember that children as young at 11 years old were abused.

Excuse me! I think I rest my case re nuance! Read my comments not what you think is in your head, then try and figure out why you even felt the need to reply to my post.

I don’t need to remember anything. I know what has been happening and what I was commenting on. Perhaps you need to improve your comprehension skills "

You just proved my point, if anyone doesn’t agree with you , you get defensive.

Peterborough

What I want to see (and may have missed this) is utter condemnation and disgust from the British-Pakistani community against these men. I want to see their Imam’s excommunicate these men from the Muslim faith abd make it clear they are never welcome back in the community. no one as said all Pakistani men are peodos get a grip of yaself fella

They may have been saying that in relation to the case in question possibly.."

I've reread the post, I see that point now. Apologies to the poster.

Brighton

I don’t need to remember anything. I know what has been happening and what I was commenting on. Perhaps you need to improve your comprehension skills

You just proved my point, if anyone doesn’t agree with you , you get defensive. "

On the contrary, show me exactly what it is you think we are disagreeing about? Re-read the point I was making…a good idea would be to start at the top of this post where it is quoted

Durham /Sunderland

On the contrary, show me exactly what it is you think we are disagreeing about? Re-read the point I was making…a good idea would be to start at the top of this post where it is quoted "

The ‘media”did not start the report that the Southport attacker was an illegal. That was fake news off “social media”. The BCC seem to have downplayed the reporting of the case of child grooming case. As to whether race and ethnicity crimes should be reported, the answer should be yes. The reason the Rotherham child grooming gangs got away with it far so long was. Is when the children ( the majority were LAC ) guardians told Police, social workers, health practitioners it was Pakistan men abusing the children. They were told that’s racist and they are uneducated. Which of course it wasn’t it was a fact. Don’t assume or label everyone that has a different opinion to yours is a knuckle dragger.

Glasgow

They may have been saying that in relation to the case in question possibly.."

No, it was saying in general. Not just this particular case.

The quote was

' all should be hung but it’s a fact almost every grooming gang and it’s every city and town are from a certain origin'

Brighton

On the contrary, show me exactly what it is you think we are disagreeing about? Re-read the point I was making…a good idea would be to start at the top of this post where it is quoted

The ‘media”did not start the report that the Southport attacker was an illegal. That was fake news off “social media”. The BCC seem to have downplayed the reporting of the case of child grooming case. As to whether race and ethnicity crimes should be reported, the answer should be yes. The reason the Rotherham child grooming gangs got away with it far so long was. Is when the children ( the majority were LAC ) guardians told Police, social workers, health practitioners it was Pakistan men abusing the children. They were told that’s racist and they are uneducated. Which of course it wasn’t it was a fact. Don’t assume or label everyone that has a different opinion to yours is a knuckle dragger.

"

You still really don’t comprehend my points do you? Show me where I said everyone who has a different opinion to me is a knuckle dragger? Read back

thornaby

The quote was

' all should be hung but it’s a fact almost every grooming gang and it’s every city and town are from a certain origin'"

can you show evidence that that’s not the case then in the last ten years say how many grooming gangs have been to court that weren’t from that certain origin then ?

Bournemouth

I didn’t say he was probably Christian though (see there’s the nuance). I said the thickos assumed he was Muslim because he was reported to be from Rwanda and black so…????? It was ironic they thought this because Rwanda is 95% Christian so why draw the conclusion he was a Muslim?"

Point one:

You're looking at it from one pov, only that there are knuckle draggers. There are plenty on the other side very quick to shut down any conversation with claims of racism/xenophobia/homophonic etc.

Point two:

No, the knuckle draggers were fed false information which they fell for.

What does Rwanda being 95% Christian have to do with it if you're not suggesting he was probably Christian?

Brighton

Point one:

You're looking at it from one pov, only that there are knuckle draggers. There are plenty on the other side very quick to shut down any conversation with claims of racism/xenophobia/homophonic etc.

Point two:

What does Rwanda being 95% Christian have to do with it if you're not suggesting he was probably Christian? "

Last point first - Rwanda being 95% Christian means statistically it was far more likely the murderer was NOT Muslim but knuckle draggers assumed because he was black and from Rwanda he must be Muslim leasing to the riots. As I said, THOSE people are thick as mince!

First point, I have repeatedly said grown up adults can discuss the ethnicity or race of a murderer or other criminal without jumping to broad brush stereotyping. Not so the knuckle draggers. To stop them being incorrectly reactive you need to be careful how you discuss!

Bournemouth

Point one:

Point two:

What does Rwanda being 95% Christian have to do with it if you're not suggesting he was probably Christian?

Last point first - Rwanda being 95% Christian means statistically it was far more likely the murderer was NOT Muslim but knuckle draggers assumed because he was black and from Rwanda he must be Muslim leasing to the riots. As I said, THOSE people are thick as mince!

First point, I have repeatedly said grown up adults can discuss the ethnicity or race of a murderer or other criminal without jumping to broad brush stereotyping. Not so the knuckle draggers. To stop them being incorrectly reactive you need to be careful how you discuss! "

Point two: As are the people who shout ism/phobia at any given opportunity. I'm not disagreeing with you, I'd just like you to acknowledge two sides.

Point one: statistically, yes. Not certainly. We had one side decide he was Muslim and one side decide he wasn't. We're still none the wiser.

What will happen if he does turn out to be Muslim? Tbh, in my mind, having watched the media, the silence does tend to speak words to me.

Brighton

Point one:

Point two:

First point, I have repeatedly said grown up adults can discuss the ethnicity or race of a murderer or other criminal without jumping to broad brush stereotyping. Not so the knuckle draggers. To stop them being incorrectly reactive you need to be careful how you discuss!

Point two: As are the people who shout ism/phobia at any given opportunity. I'm not disagreeing with you, I'd just like you to acknowledge two sides.

Point one: statistically, yes. Not certainly. We had one side decide he was Muslim and one side decide he wasn't. We're still none the wiser.

What will happen if he does turn out to be Muslim? Tbh, in my mind, having watched the media, the silence does tend to speak words to me. "

Ah ok didn’t realise you wanted me to acknowledge that. Of course there are people who will immediately accuse someone of being racist or phobic if they criticise a group/minority/individual with characteristics. That is also annoying.

The thing is that words are powerful and how we use them, where we use them, and when we use them, really matters.

There are also bad actors who will hide behind freedom of speech or claiming to want a grown up/adult informed discussion, who are in fact actually racist!

On Southport murderer…I thought it was belatedly reported that his parents were Christian? Obviously doesn’t mean he is but chances are high.

Bournemouth

Point one:

Point two:

What will happen if he does turn out to be Muslim? Tbh, in my mind, having watched the media, the silence does tend to speak words to me.

Ah ok didn’t realise you wanted me to acknowledge that. Of course there are people who will immediately accuse someone of being racist or phobic if they criticise a group/minority/individual with characteristics. That is also annoying.

The thing is that words are powerful and how we use them, where we use them, and when we use them, really matters.

There are also bad actors who will hide behind freedom of speech or claiming to want a grown up/adult informed discussion, who are in fact actually racist!

On Southport murderer…I thought it was belatedly reported that his parents were Christian? Obviously doesn’t mean he is but chances are high."

Again, there are bad actors on both sides of the line.

We have seen some reports that his parents were Christian, not sure whether they are true or not. I'm not particularly arsed what religion he is, but the silence only fuels.

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan 3 days ago

golden fields

Night..

Ah standard ranting about people "from a certain background". I’m ranting about the scum who commit theses horrific crims against young white British kids pity yr not as horrified as me it could just as easily been your sister daughter or granddaughter mate "

Don't mistake a lack of prejudice against people "from a certain background" with dismissing these crimes.

In fact you could argue that those who choose not to use it to further some agenda or not to use it to bash, in this instance, the BBC. Are showing more concern than those who are.

henley on thames

"

How did the BBC “downplay” the case?

The report I read had mugshots, ages, and full details of each individual’s sentence.

In what way is that “downplaying” the case?

Maybe not frothing at the mouth and suggesting they all be strung up, bit it is clear, fact-based reporting, like they’re suppose to do

henley on thames

Point one:

Point two:

On Southport murderer…I thought it was belatedly reported that his parents were Christian? Obviously doesn’t mean he is but chances are high.

We have seen some reports that his parents were Christian, not sure whether they are true or not. I'm not particularly arsed what religion he is, but the silence only fuels. "

“Both sides of the line”. What are the two sides please?

You then say you’re not arsed what religion jellies is … but you keep mentioning it.

Bournemouth

Point one:

Point two:

We have seen some reports that his parents were Christian, not sure whether they are true or not. I'm not particularly arsed what religion he is, but the silence only fuels.

You then say you’re not arsed what religion jellies is … but you keep mentioning it. "

I keep mentioning it because the conversation is about his religion

You don't think there is two sides? Bless.

Glasgow

The quote was

' all should be hung but it’s a fact almost every grooming gang and it’s every city and town are from a certain origin' can you show evidence that that’s not the case then in the last ten years say how many grooming gangs have been to court that weren’t from that certain origin then ?"

I already posted it in a previous post. But in case you missed it I'll copy and paste below.

Below a paragraph from https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/group-based-child-sexual-exploitation

5.1.3. Ethnicity

Based on the literature it is not possible to draw any conclusions as to whether some ethnicities have a greater involvement in group-based offending compared with others. Looking at CSA offending more generally, The CSA Centre compared the ethnicity of convicted defendants with the proportions of different ethnic groups in the population and found that whilst 14% of the population of England and Wales were from a Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) background according to the 2011 Census, only 8.4% of convicted defendants were from BAME backgrounds, where ethnicity was known (Parke and Karsna, 2019). Whilst they did not look specifically at certain ethnic minority groups, this would appear to suggest that those from an ethnic minority background more generally are not over-represented in CSA offending. However, the media has given much attention to the model of offending involving an Asian perpetrator and White victim (The Children’s Society, 2018; Cockbain and Tufail, 2020) and it is important to examine the evidence underlying such perceptions

Peterborough

The quote was

' all should be hung but it’s a fact almost every grooming gang and it’s every city and town are from a certain origin' can you show evidence that that’s not the case then in the last ten years say how many grooming gangs have been to court that weren’t from that certain origin then ?

I already posted it in a previous post. But in case you missed it I'll copy and paste below.

5.1.3. Ethnicity

Based on the literature it is not possible to draw any conclusions as to whether some ethnicities have a greater involvement in group-based offending compared with others. Looking at CSA offending more generally, The CSA Centre compared the ethnicity of convicted defendants with the proportions of different ethnic groups in the population and found that whilst 14% of the population of England and Wales were from a Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) background according to the 2011 Census, only 8.4% of convicted defendants were from BAME backgrounds, where ethnicity was known (Parke and Karsna, 2019). Whilst they did not look specifically at certain ethnic minority groups, this would appear to suggest that those from an ethnic minority background more generally are not over-represented in CSA offending. However, the media has given much attention to the model of offending involving an Asian perpetrator and White victim (The Children’s Society, 2018; Cockbain and Tufail, 2020) and it is important to examine the evidence underlying such perceptions"

Sadly it'll still get ignored.

Peterborough

As for Axel Radukabana had a heavily Christian influenced upbringing. His parents being church goers.

thornaby

Night..

Don't mistake a lack of prejudice against people "from a certain background" with dismissing these crimes.

In fact you could argue that those who choose not to use it to further some agenda or not to use it to bash, in this instance, the BBC. Are showing more concern than those who are. "

iv never shown a prejudice to anyone ever and why do you always cry agenda it’s a discussion or arnt we allowed that anymore bury your head in the sand if you want but that’s not my style there’s a huge problem amd if ppl keep pretending there’s not then kids will be r@ped tortured and murdered and too me that’s worth shouting it out loud mate

Glasgow

The quote was

' all should be hung but it’s a fact almost every grooming gang and it’s every city and town are from a certain origin' can you show evidence that that’s not the case then in the last ten years say how many grooming gangs have been to court that weren’t from that certain origin then ?

5.1.3. Ethnicity

Based on the literature it is not possible to draw any conclusions as to whether some ethnicities have a greater involvement in group-based offending compared with others. Looking at CSA offending more generally, The CSA Centre compared the ethnicity of convicted defendants with the proportions of different ethnic groups in the population and found that whilst 14% of the population of England and Wales were from a Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) background according to the 2011 Census, only 8.4% of convicted defendants were from BAME backgrounds, where ethnicity was known (Parke and Karsna, 2019). Whilst they did not look specifically at certain ethnic minority groups, this would appear to suggest that those from an ethnic minority background more generally are not over-represented in CSA offending. However, the media has given much attention to the model of offending involving an Asian perpetrator and White victim (The Children’s Society, 2018; Cockbain and Tufail, 2020) and it is important to examine the evidence underlying such perceptions

Sadly it'll still get ignored. "

Your probably right, ignore and repeat said perception.

By *rDiscretionXXXMan 3 days ago

Gilfach

"iv never shown a prejudice to anyone ever ..."

You mean that you've never noticed yourself showing prejudice. You're certainly showing your prejudice to everyone reading this thread.

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan 3 days ago

golden fields

Night..

In fact you could argue that those who choose not to use it to further some agenda or not to use it to bash, in this instance, the BBC. Are showing more concern than those who are. iv never shown a prejudice to anyone ever

"

Apart from people "from a certain background".

"

and why do you always cry agenda it’s a discussion

"

Because the OP stated clearly that his agenda is anti BBC. Twice.

"

or arnt we allowed that anymore bury your head in the sand if you want but that’s not my style there’s a huge problem amd if ppl keep pretending there’s not then kids will be r@ped tortured and murdered and too me that’s worth shouting it out loud mate"

Just to be clear. Being prejudice against people "from a certain background" is completely unrelated to opposing horrific crime.

henley on thames

Point one:

Point two:

You then say you’re not arsed what religion jellies is … but you keep mentioning it.

You don't think there is two sides? Bless. "

… swerve. Dodge a simple question.

henley on thames

Night..

In fact you could argue that those who choose not to use it to further some agenda or not to use it to bash, in this instance, the BBC. Are showing more concern than those who are. iv never shown a prejudice to anyone ever and why do you always cry agenda it’s a discussion or arnt we allowed that anymore bury your head in the sand if you want but that’s not my style there’s a huge problem amd if ppl keep pretending there’s not then kids will be r@ped tortured and murdered and too me that’s worth shouting it out loud mate"

… you only seem to be shouting about offenders from one ethnic background though!

The offences are despicable, but are not confined to one nationality or ethnic group. ,

Bournemouth

Point one:

Point two:

You don't think there is two sides? Bless.

… swerve. Dodge a simple question. "

Swerve? I didn't think the question warranted an answer.

But, seeing as you're not aware, there was/is most definitely 2 definitive sides.

By *AJMLKTV/TS 3 days ago

Burley

[Removed by poster at 16/09/24 23:25:18]

» Add a new message to this topic