FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Vigilance is what is needed with Crime. Is Labour 'REALLY' tough on Crime?

Vigilance is what is needed with Crime. Is Labour 'REALLY' tough on Crime?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *atEvolution OP   Couple 7 days ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club Stoke

Crime and policing minister Dame Diana Johnson has had her purse 'taken' - while meeting senior officers to discuss shoplifting and thefts.

It happened as the Labour MP attended the Police Superintendents' Association's annual conference in Kenilworth in the West Midlands.

During a speech at the event, Dame Diana said the UK had been "gripped by an epidemic of anti-social behaviour, theft and shoplifting".

She later discovered her belongings had been 'taken', although no "security risk" was identified, officials said.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

************It happened as the Labour MP attended the Police Superintendents' Association's annual conference in Kenilworth in the West Midlands.****************

hahahaha. Spat my Les Pionniers all over my desk . . .

By *idnight RamblerMan 7 days ago

Pershore

"************It happened as the Labour MP attended the Police Superintendents' Association's annual conference in Kenilworth in the West Midlands.****************

hahahaha. Spat my Les Pionniers all over my desk . . . "

Have you gotten through the 1937 Krug Collection then?

"************It happened as the Labour MP attended the Police Superintendents' Association's annual conference in Kenilworth in the West Midlands.****************

hahahaha. Spat my Les Pionniers all over my desk . . .

Have you gotten through the 1937 Krug Collection then?"

I think Maria may have d*unk it. Maybe it was Me. Maybe it was Maria's day off.

By *eroy1000Man 7 days ago

milton keynes

"Crime and policing minister Dame Diana Johnson has had her purse 'taken' - while meeting senior officers to discuss shoplifting and thefts.

It happened as the Labour MP attended the Police Superintendents' Association's annual conference in Kenilworth in the West Midlands.

During a speech at the event, Dame Diana said the UK had been "gripped by an epidemic of anti-social behaviour, theft and shoplifting".

She later discovered her belongings had been 'taken', although no "security risk" was identified, officials said.

"

I read the headline this afternoon but not the actual article. To busy trying not to laugh. I know I shouldn't but how ironic. Hope she managed to find a policeman to report the crime and get an incident number

By *atEvolution OP   Couple 6 days ago

"Crime and policing minister Dame Diana Johnson has had her purse 'taken' - while meeting senior officers to discuss shoplifting and thefts.

I read the headline this afternoon but not the actual article. To busy trying not to laugh. I know I shouldn't but how ironic. Hope she managed to find a policeman to report the crime and get an incident number"

By *usybee73Man 6 days ago

in the sticks

Be even funnier if the person that done it just got released from prison

By *atEvolution OP   Couple 6 days ago

[Removed by poster at 13/09/24 12:36:39]

By *aribbean King 1985Man 3 days ago

South West London

Labour are definitely soft on crime when they let nearly 2000 prisoners be released early

By *ortyairCouple 3 days ago

Wallasey

"Labour are definitely soft on crime when they let nearly 2000 prisoners be released early "
'The Conservatives released 10,000 prisoners early to ease the jail capacity crisis, according to figures released' Financial Times.

So we're the Tories soft on crime too, 5 times softer haha,

Mrs x

By *aribbean King 1985Man 3 days ago

South West London

"Labour are definitely soft on crime when they let nearly 2000 prisoners be released early 'The Conservatives released 10,000 prisoners early to ease the jail capacity crisis, according to figures released' Financial Times.

Mrs x"

Ok yeah your right they did so that means the prison population while is hasn't been solved but has eased then so why are they releasing more prisoners?

By *ortyairCouple 3 days ago

Wallasey

"Labour are definitely soft on crime when they let nearly 2000 prisoners be released early 'The Conservatives released 10,000 prisoners early to ease the jail capacity crisis, according to figures released' Financial Times.

Mrs x Ok yeah your right they did so that means the prison population while is hasn't been solved but has eased then so why are they releasing more prisoners?"

I ask a question and you answer it with a question. What happened to the answer?

So if Labour are soft for releasing 2000, we're the Tories softer for releasing 10000?

Is that OK and then I might answer yours, does that seem fair?

Mrs x

» Add a new message to this topic