FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Angela Rayner's Raving.

Angela Rayner's Raving.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *atEvolution OP   Couple 3 weeks ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club Stoke

That's it, end of news update.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *melie LALWoman 3 weeks ago

Peterborough

"That's it, end of news update. "

As in mad or party?

It's all over the news - Raving! Deputy PM and she's Raving!

Country is in a pickle and she's Raving!!

Peterborough

"It's all over the news - Raving! Deputy PM and she's Raving!

Country is in a pickle and she's Raving!! "

That still doesn't tell me

That still doesn't tell me "

Telling you she's raving, doesn't tell you she's raving?

Peterborough

That still doesn't tell me

Telling you she's raving, doesn't tell you she's raving? "

Do you not understand a word can have different meanings?

Is she raving like a mad person or raving as in partying?

Peterborough

I've looked. Since parliament is out, is this not the best time to go on holiday?

Absolutely. And Angela is Raving. Totally.

"I've looked. Since parliament is out, is this not the best time to go on holiday?"

No. This 'is' the best time to go on holiday. If it were 'not', then it wouldn't be.

By *usybee73Man 3 weeks ago

in the sticks

Be thankful she's not on the mic

"Be thankful she's not on the mic "

Oh I don't know . . .

'Rayners in the House boom boom boom . . .Rayners in the House boom boom boom . . .Rayners in the House . . . Rayners in the House . . . Rayners in the House boom boom boom . . . Come on Ibizaaaaaaa!!!!'

By *hrill CollinsMan 3 weeks ago

The Outer Rim

so what is the OP saying? it's bad? it's good? ..... i just don't get why this has been posted so if the op can clarify by elucidating their thoughts on why they posted, that would be great ta

By *anifestoMan 3 weeks ago

ferns/ cork

In a field or warehouse?

By *0shadesOfFilthMan 3 weeks ago

nearby

Everyone at home filling their pants at the coming budget while she’s on the piss.

By *allySlinkyWoman 3 weeks ago

Leeds

"Everyone at home filling their pants at the coming budget while she’s on the piss. "

Are you at home filling your pants ?

By *hrill CollinsMan 3 weeks ago

The Outer Rim

"Everyone at home filling their pants at the coming budget while she’s on the piss.

Are you at home filling your pants ?"

or quite probably on the piss all afternoon so far

By *otbeefandonionsCouple 3 weeks ago

Bathgate

I think it's quite refreshing to have someone from the real working class in one of the top political posts in the country.

Especially since it's only been a few months since everyone was saying how out of touch the then PM was with his millions in the bank.

Peterborough

"I think it's quite refreshing to have someone from the real working class in one of the top political posts in the country.

Especially since it's only been a few months since everyone was saying how out of touch the then PM was with his millions in the bank. "

But she's not allowed a holiday by some on this thread.

By *usybee73Man 3 weeks ago

in the sticks

"I think it's quite refreshing to have someone from the real working class in one of the top political posts in the country.

Especially since it's only been a few months since everyone was saying how out of touch the then PM was with his millions in the bank. "

Think she was enrolled into the union lifestyle at an early age ...

By *ronisMan 3 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Me too. Great to see Lee Anderson in parliament. Ex miner.

Leeds

"

Think she was enrolled into the union lifestyle at an early age ..."

She had her first baby age 16. She deserves the chance to have some fun now.

By *og-ManMan 3 weeks ago

somewhere

I think fair play to her and she can't be the only person from England on holiday this month

They'll be saying that the prime minister took down some painting in his house that he didn't like next like everyone does too when they move

You change the place around ..like 800 quid gold wallpaper and stuff

Bathgate

Especially since it's only been a few months since everyone was saying how out of touch the then PM was with his millions in the bank.

Me too. Great to see Lee Anderson in parliament. Ex miner."

Absolutely. Like or loath the person and their politics, people need to accept that they have been elected by the majority on the day.

By *ostindreamsMan 3 weeks ago

London

I think what politicians do during their time off is none of our business, unless they are breaking laws.

By *otMe66Man 3 weeks ago

Terra Firma

I’m not a fan of Rayner, her political standpoint is scary and something that will in my opinion come to haunt the country.

Having said that, I’ve watched the video of her in Ibiza and I can’t knock her, letting her hair down and I hope she is having a great one.

By *sexman1Man 3 weeks ago

north oxfordshire

She on holiday doing what a lot do when there on holiday enjoy themselves

By *0shadesOfFilthMan 3 weeks ago

nearby

"I think what politicians do during their time off is none of our business, unless they are breaking laws."

While 1.5 million new homes. housing minister Rayner has been lecturing rogue landlords together with Starmer ‘we are coming for you landlords’

One of their own newly elected Labour MP’s has been accused of renting out flats with black mould and ant infestations.

Jas Athwal, the MP for Ilford South, owns 15 rental flats, according to a report by the BBC.

In one block of seven flats, nearly half the tenants said they had to regularly clean their bathroom ceilings to remove mould, the report has claimed. A reporter for the corporation also claimed to have seen evidence of ant infestations in a number of the seven properties

While Rayner is raving her colleague is reaping in housing benefit off the state for sub standard housing.

By *vbride1963TV/TS 3 weeks ago

E.K . Glasgow

"I think what politicians do during their time off is none of our business, unless they are breaking laws.

While 1.5 million new homes. housing minister Rayner has been lecturing rogue landlords together with Starmer ‘we are coming for you landlords’

One of their own newly elected Labour MP’s has been accused of renting out flats with black mould and ant infestations.

Jas Athwal, the MP for Ilford South, owns 15 rental flats, according to a report by the BBC.

In one block of seven flats, nearly half the tenants said they had to regularly clean their bathroom ceilings to remove mould, the report has claimed. A reporter for the corporation also claimed to have seen evidence of ant infestations in a number of the seven properties

While Rayner is raving her colleague is reaping in housing benefit off the state for sub standard housing.

"

No tenants were on housing benefit .

Sounds like a a shite landlord or housing agency or both .

If you’re going to quote the bbc include the full story or supply link don’t make up things .

His interview states

“ In his first response to the BBC, Mr Athwal did not respond to a request for interview but said: "My properties are managed by an agency, selected for their quick response times and excellent customer service. This is evidenced by the long tenure of the tenants – over 87 years across 15 properties.

"I pride myself on being a good landlord and no tenants have ever been evicted. Repairs and improvements have been made to properties as recently as two weeks ago.

"To ensure tenants enjoy a secure, long-term home, rents are kept below market rate and, in many cases rents are frozen at the rate first agreed."

He added he did not take on tenants on housing benefit to avoid conflicts of interest with his role as the local council leader.”

By *ebauchedDeviantsPt2Couple 3 weeks ago

Cumbria

BREAKING: Woman on holiday dances, more news as we get it.

Leeds

"

"

Why should a colleague's business affect someone's holiday ?

Bathgate

"I think what politicians do during their time off is none of our business, unless they are breaking laws.

"

Mould can grow anywhere that gets wet and has little ventilation, even our bathroom, in a nice house that we own.

Ants follow food, as in crumbs on unswept and unmopped floors or dirty worktops.

Leeds

I have a beautiful home yet every year I have an ant infestation as flying ants burrow under my home to reproduce and eventually find their way in. But luckily they are gone for 11 months of the year.

"BREAKING: Woman on holiday dances, more news as we get it. "

Thank you. The only one to get it.

'Rayners in the House boom boom boom . . .Rayners in the House boom boom boom . . .Rayners in the House . . . Rayners in the House . . . Rayners in the House boom boom boom . . . Come on Ibizaaaaaaa!!!!

Peterborough

"

If my colleague is going against x, y, z does that mean I am not allowed a holiday? This is not partying during lockdown, this is partying while on annual leave

By *ty31Man 3 weeks ago

NW London

It's a nice photo opportunity for her and good PR.

No hate, hope she enjoys her holiday

By *aughtystaffs60Couple 3 weeks ago

Staffordshire

"BREAKING: Woman on holiday dances, more news as we get it.

No hate, hope she enjoys her holiday "

Good PR to be in the DJ booth with all the other VIPs, privileged and wealthy luvvies ? Righteo If you say so.

Wonder if she has got her Oasis tickets. Oh yeah the VIP area. No problem. One rule for one and another rule for everyone else is her motto.

By *ebauchedDeviantsPt2Couple 3 weeks ago

Cumbria

Good PR to be in the DJ booth with all the other VIPs, privileged and wealthy luvvies ? Righteo If you say so.

Wonder if she has got her Oasis tickets. Oh yeah the VIP area. No problem. One rule for one and another rule for everyone else is her motto."

Is this the politics of envy that we keep hearing about?

She does however need to be taught some dance moves, lol.

By *oxychick35Couple 3 weeks ago

thornaby

"Absolutely. And Angela is Raving. Totally. "
she will come home and ban dancing next

"Absolutely. And Angela is Raving. Totally. she will come home and ban dancing next "

She's already put many of it. lol.

By *oxychick35Couple 3 weeks ago

thornaby

"Absolutely. And Angela is Raving. Totally. she will come home and ban dancing next

She's already put many of it. lol. "

yes can imagine she’s known for being very trendy lol

By *hawn ScottMan 3 weeks ago

london Brixton

Labour are supposed to be the party for the common people and here we have Angela Rayner partying at HI Ibiza (yeah used to be fukin space) until 6am

How could someone like me relate to that?????

By *mateur100Man 3 weeks ago

nr faversham

"Labour are supposed to be the party for the common people and here we have Angela Rayner partying at HI Ibiza (yeah used to be fukin space) until 6am

How could someone like me relate to that????? "

I'm no fan of the woman but I don't see why this is an issue

By *eavenNhellCouple 3 weeks ago

carrbrook stalybridge

and finally man moves into house and removes picture of previous tenant

By *erryspringerMan 3 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Labour are supposed to be the party for the common people and here we have Angela Rayner partying at HI Ibiza (yeah used to be fukin space) until 6am

I'm no fan of the woman but I don't see why this is an issue "

It like the great Eric Cantona said

“When the seagulls follow the trawler, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea”

By *atEvolution OP   Couple 2 weeks ago

"

It like the great Eric Cantona said

“When the seagulls follow the trawler, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea”

"

Word Brother

By *aribbean King 1985Man 2 weeks ago

South West London

Angela Raynor the party girl Raver

By *immyinreadingMan 2 weeks ago

henley on thames

"

Why should a colleague's business affect someone's holiday ?"

The poster didn’t suggest that it would impact her holiday.

Merely pointed kit that she’s on the piss (which is fine), she had told bad landlords she is coming for them (true), and that this wanker is coining it in with substandard accommodation (true).

So presumably when she gets back from her holiday, she will “come for” him as she promised .

By *immyinreadingMan 2 weeks ago

henley on thames

Wonder if she has got her Oasis tickets. Oh yeah the VIP area. No problem. One rule for one and another rule for everyone else is her motto.

Is this the politics of envy that we keep hearing about?"

I think the poster was suggesting hypocrisy or double standards

By *hawn ScottMan 2 weeks ago

london Brixton

I'm no fan of the woman but I don't see why this is an issue "

Well as someone who has been to ibiza about 20ish times since the 90s it was like a joke thing?

South West London

What's this about Angela Raynor is looking to get rid of the Council Tax discount for people who live alone? I hope it's hearsay for her sake

By *atEvolution OP   Couple 2 weeks ago

"What's this about Angela Raynor is looking to get rid of the Council Tax discount for people who live alone? I hope it's hearsay for her sake"

She wouldn't answer the question when asked directly today.

By *hrill CollinsMan 2 weeks ago

The Outer Rim

"Absolutely. And Angela is Raving. Totally. she will come home and ban dancing next "

nah ... that was john major in 1994

South West London

"What's this about Angela Raynor is looking to get rid of the Council Tax discount for people who live alone? I hope it's hearsay for her sake

She wouldn't answer the question when asked directly today."

well again for her sake I hope its not true but if it is again it just gives me more reason to hate the Labour Party even more

By *eroy1000Man 2 weeks ago

milton keynes

"What's this about Angela Raynor is looking to get rid of the Council Tax discount for people who live alone? I hope it's hearsay for her sake

She wouldn't answer the question when asked directly today. well again for her sake I hope its not true but if it is again it just gives me more reason to hate the Labour Party even more "

If that's across the board without taking into account income then it could be very unpopular. Would that also apply to pensioners living alone that have already been punished and forced into fuel poverty under the so called grown ups

By *arakiss12TV/TS 2 weeks ago

Bedford

I've never been to Spain, never had the time or the money even as cheap it can be.

Now they don't want tourists.

Meanwhile poverty stricken families are stuck in high rises at risk of fire and with mold and politicians who claim to be serving the people are partying.

Looks like hypocrisy with a capital boom going bust.

Not that I'm that bovered Angela is partying if it comes back to haunt her that's her look out.

By *ophieslutTV/TS 2 weeks ago

Central

A great woman and I hope she goes far

By *wosmilersCouple 2 weeks ago

Heathrowish

I'm really not a fan, but everyone is entitled to let their har down on a holiday.

By *idnight RamblerMan 2 weeks ago

Pershore

"A great woman and I hope she goes far"

Indeed, and the further the better.

» Add a new message to this topic