FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Israeli Exceptionalism

Israeli Exceptionalism

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *an DeLyon OP   Man 3 weeks ago

County Durham

Okay,vso a few threads have led me to see what the future has in store, based on the following:

It's clear now, that Israel is above the UN, UCC and other bodies and can do what it likes without fear of being controlled by anyone.

My thouts are that Netenyahu wants to ignite a war in the middle East to eradicate Iran.

How this is being achieved is by provoking Iran by assassinating the hamas leader who was the chief negotiator of hostage release, condemning Israeli hostages.

A war in the middle East is against western interests and in the past, Regan and George Bush senior days.. both republican presidents reigned in Israel when going too far.

George Bush senior sanctioning Israel for every settlement on occupied territory being built etc..

I'm sorry to say. Joe biden has been fucking useless and unhelpful in that he's let Israel do what it likes and now that Netenyahu is trying to maneuver the USA into direct conflict with Iran, Lebanon possibly, then what next?

Is it in our interests to play along like puppets because of what one man.. Netenyahu wants and the narrative he alone wants when his own defense minister Galant said defeating hamas is an impossibility, and still fire missiles into Israel 10 months into the Gazan genocide?

I say genocide because the main aim I can see is to thin out the Gazan population

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *enSiskoMan 3 weeks ago

Cestus 3

Trump and Harris have both told Netty to clear it up and get it finished.

So whoever is next POTUS I would say they will reign him in.

Hopefully.

Cestus 3

The percentage of those who support the war in Gazza is now at 13%

source YouGov.

County Durham

"Trump and Harris have both told Netty to clear it up and get it finished.

Hopefully."

Amen to that!

County Durham

"The percentage of those who support the war in Gazza is now at 13%

source YouGov."

hopefully netty will be out on his arse soon

By *ortyairCouple 3 weeks ago

Wallasey

Lol. Mrs x

By *ostindreamsMan 3 weeks ago

London

"

It's clear now, that Israel is above the UN, UCC and other bodies and can do what it likes without fear of being controlled by anyone.

"

Which country actually believes they are being controlled by the UN?

"

How this is being achieved is by provoking Iran by assassinating the hamas leader who was the chief negotiator of hostage release, condemning Israeli hostages.

"

Are you really saying that assassinating the leader of a terror group is wrong?

Wallasey

You only have to look at the opening statement to see how biased this thread is.

The OP openly admits that Hamas and Gaza are still firing missiles daily into Israel. Yet goes on to say Israel are trying to commit genocide in Gaza, whilst not condemning Hamas at all. This despite Hamas having Jewish genocide as part of their constitution, something the Gazans voted for when electing Hamas into power in 2005.

Mrs x

By *estivalMan 3 weeks ago

borehamwood

Hopefully."

you do realise what trump means by get it finished dont you? He will take the leash of Israel and let em finish once and for all

County Durham

Hopefully.you do realise what trump means by get it finished dont you? He will take the leash of Israel and let em finish once and for all"

I haven't enough info on trump but it wouldn't surprise me

County Durham

"

Which country actually believes they are being controlled by the UN?

Are you really saying that assassinating the leader of a terror group is wrong?

"

For the 1st question a country that doesn't comply with in resolutions get sanctioned ..

Countries being controlled?

Not controlled exactly bu certainly sanctions are causing problems for them, varying to country. Iran being one,

Secondl question I agree, but in this case, the leader of hamas was a lead player in negotiating a hostage release

Why would you assasinate a moderate leader in the middle of negotiations and condemn the hostages chances of release? Netenyahu is foolish thinking they can be released by force., They've a very poor record so far

County Durham

"Lol. Mrs x"

Typical response. You don't make comments that sound like your against Netenyahu's policies as you claim.

Must be difficult for you

County Durham

[Removed by poster at 27/08/24 14:49:31]

Wallasey

"You only have to look at the opening statement to see how biased this thread is.

The OP openly admits that Hamas and Gaza are still firing missiles daily into Israel. Yet goes on to say Israel are trying to commit genocide in Gaza, whilst not condemning Hamas at all. This despite Hamas having Jewish genocide as part of their constitution, something the Gazans voted for when electing Hamas into power in 2005.

Mrs x

You have a total disregard for the Israeli hostages and your giving me lectures.. wow "

Not once have I mentioned the hostages, so how you can say I have disregard for them is pure conjecture on your behalf.

Was laughing because it was funny to see you talking to yourself to try and generate interest in your thread.

Mrs x

County Durham

"You only have to look at the opening statement to see how biased this thread is.

Mrs x"

You have a total disregard for the Israeli hostages laughing and gloating about Haniyeh being assasinated and your giving me a lecture?! Wow!..

You also say I am being biased?

You mean about Israel being above the law.. (which it is)

Or Netenyahu wanting to ignite a war between USA and Iran (which I am convinced he is)

Wallasey

"Lol. Mrs x

Typical response. You don't make comments that sound like your against Netenyahu's policies as you claim.

Must be difficult for you "

I never said I'm against any policy. I have said I don't necessarily agree with Israeli tactics.

Policies and tactics are different.

Mrs x

Wallasey

Mrs x

You have a total disregard for the Israeli hostages laughing and gloating about Haniyeh being assasinated and your giving me a lecture?! Wow!..

Or Netenyahu wanting to ignite a war between USA and Iran (which I am convinced he is)"

No, you don't care about Israel being under attack, daily from Hamas and it's missiles.

Your condemnation only goes one way, against the Jews.

Mrs x

Wallasey

Hopefully.you do realise what trump means by get it finished dont you? He will take the leash of Israel and let em finish once and for all

I haven't enough info on trump but it wouldn't surprise me"

You haven't got info on Trump but you still comment on him regardless.

Now that's a first for you, making comments about stuff you have no info on.

Mrs x

County Durham

Mrs x

You have a total disregard for the Israeli hostages and your giving me lectures.. wow Not once have I mentioned the hostages, so how you can say I have disregard for them is pure conjecture on your behalf.

Was laughing because it was funny to see you talking to yourself to try and generate interest in your thread.

Mrs x"

In s previous thread.. I mentioned that hamas cannot be destroyed (which Galant.. the Israeli defence minister also said but he hasn't had the honour of consulting you..)

And you replied some IDF source and scoffed that Haniyeh had been assasinated with a gloating remark. Obviously no regard for the hostages..

You also give out excuses for Israeli actions better than the Israeli government which is odd for someone not supporting the huge casualties in civilians.

County Durham

Oh btw Mrs X .. assassinatig

Haniyeh on foreign soil {another war crime) .. a moderate was wiped out for a hard liner wanted by the ICC also taking over hamas.. so well done there.. Mrs X

Wallasey

Mrs x

You have a total disregard for the Israeli hostages and your giving me lectures.. wow Not once have I mentioned the hostages, so how you can say I have disregard for them is pure conjecture on your behalf.

Mrs x

In s previous thread.. I mentioned that hamas cannot be destroyed (which Galant.. the Israeli defence minister also said but he hasn't had the honour of consulting you..)

And you replied some IDF source and scoffed that Haniyeh had been assasinated with a gloating remark. Obviously no regard for the hostages..

You also give out excuses for Israeli actions better than the Israeli government which is odd for someone not supporting the huge casualties in civilians.

"

I never gave a gloating remark. I believe I said that a balance would have been made and that the Israelis must have considered this to be too good an opportunity to not act upon it, if they missed this opportunity they might not get another chance.

Mrs x

Wallasey

"Oh btw Mrs X .. assassinatig

Haniyeh on foreign soil {another war crime) .. a moderate was wiped out for a hard liner wanted by the ICC also taking over hamas.. so well done there.. Mrs X "

I never assassinated anyone. Mrs x

County Durham

Haniyeh on foreign soil {another war crime) .. a moderate was wiped out for a hard liner wanted by the ICC also taking over hamas.. so well done there.. Mrs X I never assassinated anyone. Mrs x"

You celebrating your genius logic is what I meant.

Wallasey

Haniyeh on foreign soil {another war crime) .. a moderate was wiped out for a hard liner wanted by the ICC also taking over hamas.. so well done there.. Mrs X I never assassinated anyone. Mrs x

You celebrating your genius logic is what I meant.

"

It's not my logic, you asked for an opinion and I gave one, something you never do.

Should Hamas be condemned for continously firing missiles into Israel and should they stop this?

If missiles were fired into our country would it be acceptable for us to retaliate?

I know you won't answer, just thought I'd try.

Mrs x

Cestus 3

Mrs x

Mrs x"

She says we are the same person, who has several profiles that I or you use to generate interest in this post.

But in my opinion she has done this tactic when she has said a right stupid thing and has to deflect by saying you or I are fake.

Yesterday she stated that their was no Palestine state but only go to wiki and you see she was and is wrong, so after that she started saying I was you, you are me again yawn.

13%, that is a right fall from 23% in just two weeks.

Her opinion is of no interest to any of us.

County Durham

" Israel are trying to commit genocide in Gaza, whilst not condemning Hamas at all. This despite Hamas having Jewish genocide as part of their constitution, something the Gazans voted for when electing Hamas into power in 2005.

Mrs x"

Point one, Israel are not trying to commit genocide. They are committing genocide.

Point two, the hamas constitution is an hamas constitution .. it can be changed but not with people of your mindset causing more suffering and more desperate traumatised radicalised people.

This conflict has dragged on and got worse thanks to Netenyahu's attitude.

You should blame the Israelis for voting in an ultra right psychopath!

Tell me what is so wrong about hamas wanting a permanent ceasefire? Not a temporary one, and why Israel don't want that.

If there was a permanent ceasefire the suffering on all sides would end.

County Durham

Mrs x

Mrs x

She says we are the same person, who has several profiles that I or you use to generate interest in this post.

But in my opinion she has done this tactic when she has said a right stupid thing and has to deflect by saying you or I are fake.

Yesterday she stated that their was no Palestine state but only go to wiki and you see she was and is wrong, so after that she started saying I was you, you are me again yawn.

Her opinion is of no interest to any of us."

Yes I fully agree with you there. Ive caught her out a few times and won't bother with her again.

By *immyinreadingMan 3 weeks ago

henley on thames

Mrs x

Or Netenyahu wanting to ignite a war between USA and Iran (which I am convinced he is)No, you don't care about Israel being under attack, daily from Hamas and it's missiles.

Mrs x"

“Against the Jews”?

Do you mean “against the Israelis”?

Cestus 3

Mrs x

Mrs x

Yes I fully agree with you there. Ive caught her out a few times and won't bother with her again.

"

Here we are talking to ourselves again, yeh I have tried to ignore but it can be hard when I see utter rubbish, I will try again and stop such voices being heard by not interacting with said voice or words.

Wallasey

Mrs x

Or Netenyahu wanting to ignite a war between USA and Iran (which I am convinced he is)No, you don't care about Israel being under attack, daily from Hamas and it's missiles.

Mrs x

“Against the Jews”?

Do you mean “against the Israelis”? "

No I mean Jews, read his posts and you'll see. He talks of Zionism being evil and such.

Mrscx

henley on thames

Mrs x

Mrs x

“Against the Jews”?

Do you mean “against the Israelis”? No I mean Jews, read his posts and you'll see. He talks of Zionism being evil and such.

Mrscx"

I’ve only seen comments criticising Israel.

Perhaps you can show me the anti-Semitic, anti-Jewish posts you refer to

Wallasey

" Israel are trying to commit genocide in Gaza, whilst not condemning Hamas at all. This despite Hamas having Jewish genocide as part of their constitution, something the Gazans voted for when electing Hamas into power in 2005.

Mrs x

Point one, Israel are not trying to commit genocide. They are committing genocide.

Point two, the hamas constitution is an hamas constitution .. it can be changed but not with people of your mindset causing more suffering and more desperate traumatised radicalised people.

This conflict has dragged on and got worse thanks to Netenyahu's attitude.

You should blame the Israelis for voting in an ultra right psychopath!

Tell me what is so wrong about hamas wanting a permanent ceasefire? Not a temporary one, and why Israel don't want that.

If there was a permanent ceasefire the suffering on all sides would end."

Hamas have fired missiles continously into Israel. Two thousand alone on the day Israel withdrew from Gaza, so that's OK with you?

And how is my mind set causing suffering to anyone? I'm totally unimportant in this issue an, like you am only expressing an opinion, both of which have no bearing on the conflict or its out comes.

Mrs x

Wallasey

Mrs x

Mrs x

“Against the Jews”?

Do you mean “against the Israelis”? No I mean Jews, read his posts and you'll see. He talks of Zionism being evil and such.

Mrscx

Perhaps you can show me the anti-Semitic, anti-Jewish posts you refer to "

You'll have to look them up on previous threads. Mrs x

henley on thames

Mrs x

Mrs x

“Against the Jews”?

Mrscx

Perhaps you can show me the anti-Semitic, anti-Jewish posts you refer to You'll have to look them up on previous threads. Mrs x"

Interesting. You always complain when people don’t reply to you with specifics, and now you have done the exact same … 😂

County Durham

Mrs x

Mrs x

Here we are talking to ourselves again, yeh I have tried to ignore but it can be hard when I see utter rubbish, I will try again and stop such voices being heard by not interacting with said voice or words."

Yeah it's amazing the amount of drivel she spouts.

So far I've been called an;

IRA sympathiser

Racist

KKK supporter or (similar bollocks)

And also made personal comments (uninvited about my appearance and profile.

Wallasey

Mrs x

Mrs x

“Against the Jews”?

Mrscx

Perhaps you can show me the anti-Semitic, anti-Jewish posts you refer to You'll have to look them up on previous threads. Mrs x

Interesting. You always complain when people don’t reply to you with specifics, and now you have done the exact same … 😂 "

I'm not here to spoonfeed you, I've told you were you can find this, go look or don't I don't care really.

There are dozens of threads on this and he has stated his opinions on this matter lots.

He calls the Zionist movement evil, corrupt and corrupting. He has stated that Jews exert undue influence over the UN and USA. He has condemned Jewish political pressure groups without doing the same in regard to Islamic pressure groups. That's just some of the comments made against Jews.

Don't believe me just look it up.

Mrs x

County Durham

Mrs x

Mrs x

“Against the Jews”?

Mrscx

Perhaps you can show me the anti-Semitic, anti-Jewish posts you refer to You'll have to look them up on previous threads. Mrs x

Interesting. You always complain when people don’t reply to you with specifics, and now you have done the exact same … 😂 I'm not here to spoonfeed you, I've told you were you can find this, go look or don't I don't care really.

There are dozens of threads on this and he has stated his opinions on this matter lots.

He calls the Zionist movement evil, corrupt and corrupting. He has stated that Jews exert undue influence over the UN and USA. He has condemned Jewish political pressure groups without doing the same in regard to Islamic pressure groups. That's just some of the comments made against Jews.

Mrs x"

For the benefit of the fik people ;

Zionism is not Judaism.

That's why orodox jews, who Mrs X scoffed at oppose Zionism along with other Jews wearing "not in my name' t shirts and condemning Zionism.

The ordacity to critising Jews not supporting Zionism especially when she isn't Jewish herself proves her rather arrogant views

Wallasey

Mrs x

Mrs x

“Against the Jews”?

Mrscx

Interesting. You always complain when people don’t reply to you with specifics, and now you have done the exact same … 😂 I'm not here to spoonfeed you, I've told you were you can find this, go look or don't I don't care really.

Mrs x

For the benefit of the fik people ;

Zionism is not Judaism.

That's why orodox jews, who Mrs X scoffed at oppose Zionism along with other Jews wearing "not in my name' t shirts and condemning Zionism.

The ordacity to critising Jews not supporting Zionism especially when she isn't Jewish herself proves her rather arrogant views

"

This is your problem, you just make somethings up.

When have I ever criticised anyone for not supporting Zionism? Where have you seen that, nowhere because I have never said that.

Zionism started as a movement for the Jewish resettlement of and the creation of a Jewish state. So any Jew who wants to return to their ancestral home land could be classed as a Zionist. This movement doesn't call for anything other than that.

I'm aware that there are small groups of Jews who are opposed to this and even the state of Israel, believing its against what's written in their scriptures. But this is a very small section of the Jewish faith.

Overtime certain Jews have become militant and have subverted the Zionist movement,similar to how all Islamic terrorist groups have done with Islam.

So when you criticise only militant Zionists and not Islamic terrorists you are only spouting your narrative one way and that's against Jews. Not Israelis because they are made up of lots of different races and religions.

The majority of the people in the region want to live in peace and its the extremists on both sides that are fucking it up on both sides.

You can be a Zionist and a peace loving pacifist but you cannot be a member of Hamas and be the same, you are a terrorist.

I don't think you realise this.

Mrs x

henley on thames

Mrs x

Mrs x

“Against the Jews”?

Mrscx

Mrs x"

“I’m not here to spoon feed you”. You don’t mind if I use that line next time you’re looking for specifics?

Wallasey

Mrs x

Mrs x

“Against the Jews”?

Mrscx

Mrs x

“I’m not here to spoon feed you”. You don’t mind if I use that line next time you’re looking for specifics? "

Have I looked for specifics from you? Just do what I've done point me in the right direction so I believe you have seen the proof to back up any supposition you've made. I can do the rest, thanks, Mrs x

Wallasey

Mrs x

Mrs x

“Against the Jews”?

Mrscx

Mrs x

“I’m not here to spoon feed you”. You don’t mind if I use that line next time you’re looking for specifics? "

I'm going to play nice. One thread you can see on here is

"Four-day-old twins killed in Gaza by Israeli airstrike as father registered births".

You can read his posts on there and also, the response of another user, challenging his comments about Zionism and it being anti Jewish in nature.

Hope this helps,

Mrs x

henley on thames

Mrs x

Mrs x

“Against the Jews”?

Mrscx

Mrs x

“I’m not here to spoon feed you”. You don’t mind if I use that line next time you’re looking for specifics? Have I looked for specifics from you? Just do what I've done point me in the right direction so I believe you have seen the proof to back up any supposition you've made. I can do the rest, thanks, Mrs x"

Yes you have repeatedly demanded specifics from me, and others, today, on a different thread.

By *0shadesOfFilthMan 3 weeks ago

nearby

If Israel was disarmed and had open borders, the eight million who live there would all be murdered.

Cestus 3

Mrs x

Mrs x

Here we are talking to ourselves again, yeh I have tried to ignore but it can be hard when I see utter rubbish, I will try again and stop such voices being heard by not interacting with said voice or words.

Yeah it's amazing the amount of drivel she spouts.

So far I've been called an;

IRA sympathiser

Racist

KKK supporter or (similar bollocks)

And also made personal comments (uninvited about my appearance and profile.

"

I know I have read them, ive also been called anti semitic and Hamas supporter.

It is just newspeak as it is broadcast to be repeated.

Wallasey

Mrs x

Mrs x

“Against the Jews”?

Mrscx

Mrs x

“I’m not here to spoon feed you”. You don’t mind if I use that line next time you’re looking for specifics? Have I looked for specifics from you? Just do what I've done point me in the right direction so I believe you have seen the proof to back up any supposition you've made. I can do the rest, thanks, Mrs x

Yes you have repeatedly demanded specifics from me, and others, today, on a different thread.

"

What different thread? Mrs

Cestus 3

"If Israel was disarmed and had open borders, the eight million who live there would all be murdered.

"

I am not asking for Israel to open its boarders as that would not be in Israels interests.

Just asking as are many others is stop killing women and children, stop creating martyrs have a ceasefire without killing the negotiators before a deal is made.

nearby

"If Israel was disarmed and had open borders, the eight million who live there would all be murdered.

I am not asking for Israel to open its boarders as that would not be in Israels interests.

Just asking as are many others is stop killing women and children, stop creating martyrs have a ceasefire without killing the negotiators before a deal is made."

We have paid for the RAF to run over 50 surveillance sortees for the IDF. The USA has supplied the bombs for the killing, in May it was reported 70,000 tonnes had been dropped

60% homes and 80% commercial buildings and infrastructure destroyed.

So far the IDF say they have only killed 15,000 of the reported 60,000 Hamas fighters. I’d argue Hamas recruitment has increased significantly so the true numbers are not known.

We will all be paying increased foreign aid to support the two million displaced into detention camps. The scale of the killing has not been seen since Bosnia, and the detention camps larger than Aushwitz.

41,000 Gazan deaths by bombing dwarfs the OHCHR estimated deaths of civilians, or non-armed individuals, in Ukraine at 11,520 since the start of the war on February 24, 2022

By *ronisMan 3 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Mrs x"

henley on thames

Mrs x

Mrs x

“Against the Jews”?

Mrscx

Mrs x

“I’m not here to spoon feed you”. You don’t mind if I use that line next time you’re looking for specifics? Have I looked for specifics from you? Just do what I've done point me in the right direction so I believe you have seen the proof to back up any supposition you've made. I can do the rest, thanks, Mrs x

What different thread? Mrs "

If you don’t know, you must be doing this on a huge scale! About 10 times on the “-labour pledges” thread

henley on thames

Just asking as are many others is stop killing women and children, stop creating martyrs have a ceasefire without killing the negotiators before a deal is made."

Their behaviour can only be seen as a desire to escalate

nearby

Just asking as are many others is stop killing women and children, stop creating martyrs have a ceasefire without killing the negotiators before a deal is made.

Their behaviour can only be seen as a desire to escalate "

Does that mean the USA agree to that because if USA does not arm Israel then a tough war for them

Wallasey

Mrs x

Mrs x

“Against the Jews”?

Mrscx

Mrs x

What different thread? Mrs

If you don’t know, you must be doing this on a huge scale! About 10 times on the “-labour pledges” thread "

I asked you once on there and you never answered, Mrs x

By *emma StonesTV/TS 3 weeks ago

Crewe

Mrs x

"

I take it you and the quoted poster think the elections in occupied Ukrain were free and fair, along with the Rwandan election where the “president “ got 99% of the votes.

Wallasey

Mrs x

I take it you and the quoted poster think the elections in occupied Ukrain were free and fair, along with the Rwandan election where the “president “ got 99% of the votes."

Your point is? Mrs x

By *eordie-nufcMan 3 weeks ago

Peterlee

Mrs x

I take it you and the quoted poster think the elections in occupied Ukrain were free and fair, along with the Rwandan election where the “president “ got 99% of the votes.Your point is? Mrs x"

The point is you need to stop posting rubbish

I have looked through your posts and your a troll

Wallasey

Mrs x

I take it you and the quoted poster think the elections in occupied Ukrain were free and fair, along with the Rwandan election where the “president “ got 99% of the votes.Your point is? Mrs x

"

So what rubbish have I posted and who am I trolling?

Mrs x

Cestus 3

Mrs x

I take it you and the quoted poster think the elections in occupied Ukrain were free and fair, along with the Rwandan election where the “president “ got 99% of the votes.Your point is? Mrs x

"

My thoughts exactly, she has been told she is a troll before, by other posters on a different thread, good to read others catching on as well.

Cestus 3

Mrs x

Mrs x"

You speak rubbish I have said before, you knowledge is low, you follow the MSM who are full bias, you put down posters using their personal information that they shared with you.

You are just an awful, awful example of a woman.

By *eard and TattsCouple 3 weeks ago

Cwmbran

Kamala won't achieve fuck all

And you know it

Wallasey

Mrs x

My thoughts exactly, she has been told she is a troll before, by other posters on a different thread, good to read others catching on as well."

No I haven't, which thread? You can't answer because it's not true, no surprise there,

Mrs x

By *oxychick35Couple 3 weeks ago

thornaby

"Okay,vso a few threads have led me to see what the future has in store, based on the following:

My thouts are that Netenyahu wants to ignite a war in the middle East to eradicate Iran.

A war in the middle East is against western interests and in the past, Regan and George Bush senior days.. both republican presidents reigned in Israel when going too far.

George Bush senior sanctioning Israel for every settlement on occupied territory being built etc..

I'm sorry to say. Joe biden has been fucking useless and unhelpful in that he's let Israel do what it likes and now that Netenyahu is trying to maneuver the USA into direct conflict with Iran, Lebanon possibly, then what next?

Is it in our interests to play along like puppets because of what one man.. Netenyahu wants and the narrative he alone wants when his own defense minister Galant said defeating hamas is an impossibility, and still fire missiles into Israel 10 months into the Gazan genocide?

I say genocide because the main aim I can see is to thin out the Gazan population

"

pmsl provoking Iran yes that peace loving nation how dare they the nasty Israelis lol

Crewe

[Removed by poster at 28/08/24 11:48:59]

Crewe

Mrs x

I take it you and the quoted poster think the elections in occupied Ukrain were free and fair, along with the Rwandan election where the “president “ got 99% of the votes.Your point is? Mrs x"

Well actually it's your point. You claim the Gazzans elected Hammas. Do you think it was a free and fair election. ?

Wallasey

Mrs x

Well actually it's your point. You claim the Gazzanz elected Hammas. Do you think it was a free and fair election. ?"

According to the observers it was well run and organised.

Do you have any evidence it wasn't?

Mrs x

Peterlee

Mrs x

Mrs x"

You are trolling anyone who wants Israel to stop it's illegal actions and also end the war.

The Israeli want to keep the war going to take more land illegally and exterminate the people who have legitimate claim to land they have been denied.

Imnot going to lower myself by getting into an argument with rotten people like you

Wallasey

Mrs x

Mrs x

You are trolling anyone who wants Israel to stop it's illegal actions and also end the war.

The Israeli want to keep the war going to take more land illegally and exterminate the people who have legitimate claim to land they have been denied.

Imnot going to lower myself by getting into an argument with rotten people like you

"

That's not trolling, it's called having an opinion.

You can have yours, if I don't agree I can have mine and state why I don't agree. That's not trolling it's debating.

Trolling is when you call someone 'ritten' for not agreeing with you.

Hire this clears this up for you and helps you avoid trolling others.

Mrs x

Crewe

Mrs x

Well actually it's your point. You claim the Gazzanz elected Hammas. Do you think it was a free and fair election. ?According to the observers it was well run and organised.

Mrs x"

Oh it was well run and well organised. The murder of the Fatah opposition extremely efficient.

Wallasey

Mrs x

Well actually it's your point. You claim the Gazzanz elected Hammas. Do you think it was a free and fair election. ?According to the observers it was well run and organised.

Mrs x

Oh it was well run and well organised. The murder of the Fatah opposition extremely efficient."

I cannot comment on this just on the, I think it was, 84 European observers who witnessed the elections itself.

So according to them it was fair but just out of interest how did this murder influence the election for Hamas?

Mrs x

Crewe

Mrs x

Mrs x

Oh it was well run and well organised. The murder of the Fatah opposition extremely efficient.I cannot comment on this just on the, I think it was, 84 European observers who witnessed the elections itself.

So according to them it was fair but just out of interest how did this murder influence the election for Hamas?

Mrs x"

Oh I think throwing the opposing candidates off roofs along with gays and others they didn't approve of might impact on if someone was brave enough to go to a polling station and if brave enough put the X next to a Fatah candidate.

Peterlee

Mrs x

Mrs x

You can have yours, if I don't agree I can have mine and state why I don't agree. That's not trolling it's debating.

Mrs x"

Is calling someone antisemetic or An hamas supporer or IRA sympathiser or writing things like Palestine never existed when ramasis the second and third refers to Palestine or gloating over Palestinians being killed?

Peterlee

Mrs x

Mrs x

Mrs x"

Ramasis the second was 1200 BC so explain that.

The lies you mentioned about the Romans using the word Palestine to insult the Jews is just pure nonsense.

Why don't you openly admit that you support Israeli actions instead of using purile and utter fucking lies and utter purile fucking shite in some fucking stupid attempt to entertain yourself

Wallasey

Mrs x

Mrs x

Mrs x

Is calling someone antisemetic or An hamas supporer or IRA sympathiser or writing things like Palestine never existed when ramasis the second and third refers to Palestine or gloating over Palestinians being killed?

"

If someone is being antisemitic then yes you can say that they are. By not condemning Hamas's actions whilst calling Israels an act of terror, then they can be assumed to support Hamas. A member of HM armed forces who doesn't condemn terrorism, who served during the Troubles can said to have sympathies towards the IRA if they won't condemn their actions. And Palestine, until 1948, never existed as a country, never. I will never post on this thread if you can show me were it proves Palestine was a country, or even name a King of this none existent country.

So if you are going to say anything have proof, some evidence to what you say. I quote from reputable papers, news channel, academic journals that kind of stuff. I don't just go on Twitter/X and regurgitate the white from there.

So we can disagree, just don't get personal. I like to try and back up what I say, others like to go more with their feelings. It's up to you to choose which style you prefer.

Mrs c

Wallasey

Mrs x

Mrs x

Mrs x

The lies you mentioned about the Romans using the word Palestine to insult the Jews is just pure nonsense.

Why don't you openly admit that you support Israeli actions instead of using purile and utter fucking lies and utter purile fucking shite in some fucking stupid attempt to entertain yourself "

Explain what? Mrs x

Wallasey

Mrs x

Mrs x

Oh it was well run and well organised. The murder of the Fatah opposition extremely efficient."

Fatah killed one of their own leaders the day before the elections is that what you are referring to.

From the Guardian the day before the election ;

'Palestinian gunmen linked to the ruling Fatah movement killed one of their own party's leaders today, increasing tensions ahead of tomorrow's Palestinian elections"

Mrs x

Crewe

Mrs x

Mrs x

Oh it was well run and well organised. The murder of the Fatah opposition extremely efficient.Fatah killed one of their own leaders the day before the elections is that what you are referring to.

'Palestinian gunmen linked to the ruling Fatah movement killed one of their own party's leaders today, increasing tensions ahead of tomorrow's Palestinian elections"

Mrs x"

Well clearly that's not what I'm referring to, but I see no point in getting involved in your continual twisting of the narrative.

Wallasey

Mrs x

Mrs x

Oh it was well run and well organised. The murder of the Fatah opposition extremely efficient.I cannot comment on this just on the, I think it was, 84 European observers who witnessed the elections itself.

Mrs x

Oh I think throwing the opposing candidates off roofs along with gays and others they didn't approve of might impact on if someone was brave enough to go to a polling station and if brave enough put the X next to a Fatah candidate."

Both sides committed acts of violence in the run up to the elections. Fatah even murdered one of it leaders.

The election itself though was run as it was supposed to, observed by independant observers.

It was quite close too Hamas with about 44% and Fatah 41%. Both are terrorist organisations, one the previous rulers, Hamas the current. And they were voted in by the Palestinian Gazans.

Mrs x

Wallasey

Mrs x

Mrs x

Oh it was well run and well organised. The murder of the Fatah opposition extremely efficient.Fatah killed one of their own leaders the day before the elections is that what you are referring to.

Mrs x

Well clearly that's not what I'm referring to, but I see no point in getting involved in your continual twisting of the narrative."

It's would help if you were slightly more specific then but it's up to you.

Mrs x

Wallasey

Mrs x

Mrs x

Mrs x

Why don't you openly admit that you support Israeli actions instead of using purile and utter fucking lies and utter purile fucking shite in some fucking stupid attempt to entertain yourself "

OK educate me, can you quote what you've read to come up with what you are saying about Rameses calling the area Palestine? An article name or a Web address would be great thanks.

And can you stop swearing at me, I might not agree with what you say but I wouldn't swear at you or call you names.

Mrs x

By *ulie.your. bottom. slutTV/TS 3 weeks ago

Glasgow

Mrs x

Mrs x

Mrs x

Why don't you openly admit that you support Israeli actions instead of using purile and utter fucking lies and utter purile fucking shite in some fucking stupid attempt to entertain yourself OK educate me, can you quote what you've read to come up with what you are saying about Rameses calling the area Palestine? An article name or a Web address would be great thanks.

And can you stop swearing at me, I might not agree with what you say but I wouldn't swear at you or call you names.

Mrs x"

Extract from https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_name_Palestine

A possible predecessor term, Peleset, is found in five inscriptions referring to a neighboring people, starting from c. 1150 BCE during the Twentieth Dynasty of Egypt. The word was transliterated from hieroglyphs as P-r-s-t.

The first known mention of Peleset is at the Medinet Habu temple, which refers to the Peleset among those who fought against Egypt during Ramesses III's reign,[2] and the last known is 300 years later on Padiiset's Statue. The Assyrians called the same region "Palashtu/Palastu" or "Pilistu," beginning with Adad-nirari III in the Nimrud Slab in c. 800 BCE through to an Esarhaddon treaty more than a century later.[3][4] Neither the Egyptian nor the Assyrian sources provided clear regional boundaries for the term.[5] Whilst these inscriptions are often identified with the Biblical P{¬yZk=¬}lištim, i.e. Philistines,[6] the word means different things in different parts of the Bible.[7][8] The 10 uses in the Torah have undefined boundaries and no meaningful description, and the usage in two later books describing coastal cities in conflict with the Israelites – where the Septuagint instead uses the term "allophuloi" ({¬zpE=¬}{¬zrs=¬}{¬zrs=¬}{¬z4w=¬}{¬z4Y=¬}{¬z4U=¬}{¬zrs=¬}{¬zr8=¬}{¬zrk=¬}, "other nations") – has been interpreted to mean "non-Israelites of the Promised Land".[9][10]

The term Palestine first appeared in the 5th century BCE when the ancient Greek historian Herodotus wrote of a "district of Syria, called Palaistinê" between Phoenicia and Egypt in The Histories.[11] Herodotus provides the first historical reference clearly denoting a wider region than biblical Philistia, as he applied the term to both the coastal and the inland regions such as the Judean Mountains and the Jordan Rift Valley.

By *resesse_MelioremCouple 3 weeks ago

Border of London

"

Mrs x

Hamas is, indeed, violent (including against Palestinians who don't support them or their views) and anti-democratic. However, even today, they do command a significant level of support (especially in Gaza, but also in areas of the West Bank). This adds to the general confusion about Gaza - how do you deal with an unrepentant terrorist faction that, in reality, controls a government, with a real level of public support?

The PLO and the IRA for recognition through renouncing violent enforcement to an acceptable extent. Hamas's position was that the PLO "sold out" their values for "peace", whereas a complete annihilation of Israel was what was needed. Fatah (ex PLO) had become extremely corrupt and was not really working in the interests of the people it purported to serve. Hamas, meanwhile, stepped in to help people in real terms (alongside being a terrorist organisation). This garnered a huge level of ground-level support.

So now there's a terrorist organisation, which (to many outside observers) terrorises its own people, but is supported by them to a significant extent. And runs a government. Traditional narratives break down here. Should the Gazans be saved from their terrible terrorist overlords? Should they be supported in their fight for freedom against Israel? Are Gazans all evil terrorists? Are Gazans victims of a failed democratic system? Did today's Gazans vote in Hamas in 2006 (and was it a fair election)? Is the result of an election in 2006 even relevant today, given that anyone under the age of 36 did not vote then in? How about Fatah? Would they win an election today? It's not crazily unlikely.

What we do know for certain is that the children are innocent and need to be protected. And that includes both from violence and destruction, as well as from brainwashing and radicalisation. And they deserve a future under a secure government, with real agency and hopes and prospects for life.

As in most of the Middle East, that's a very hard ask.

By *oxychick35Couple 3 weeks ago

thornaby

Mrs x

Mrs x

Mrs x

Oh I think throwing the opposing candidates off roofs along with gays and others they didn't approve of might impact on if someone was brave enough to go to a polling station and if brave enough put the X next to a Fatah candidate.Both sides committed acts of violence in the run up to the elections. Fatah even murdered one of it leaders.

The election itself though was run as it was supposed to, observed by independant observers.

It was quite close too Hamas with about 44% and Fatah 41%. Both are terrorist organisations, one the previous rulers, Hamas the current. And they were voted in by the Palestinian Gazans.

Mrs x"

how many elections as there been since ?

Wallasey

Mrs x

Mrs x

Mrs x

Why don't you openly admit that you support Israeli actions instead of using purile and utter fucking lies and utter purile fucking shite in some fucking stupid attempt to entertain yourself OK educate me, can you quote what you've read to come up with what you are saying about Rameses calling the area Palestine? An article name or a Web address would be great thanks.

Mrs x

Extract from https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_name_Palestine

A possible predecessor term, Peleset, is found in five inscriptions referring to a neighboring people, starting from c. 1150 BCE during the Twentieth Dynasty of Egypt. The word was transliterated from hieroglyphs as P-r-s-t.

The first known mention of Peleset is at the Medinet Habu temple, which refers to the Peleset among those who fought against Egypt during Ramesses III's reign,[2] and the last known is 300 years later on Padiiset's Statue. The Assyrians called the same region "Palashtu/Palastu" or "Pilistu," beginning with Adad-nirari III in the Nimrud Slab in c. 800 BCE through to an Esarhaddon treaty more than a century later.[3][4] Neither the Egyptian nor the Assyrian sources provided clear regional boundaries for the term.[5] Whilst these inscriptions are often identified with the Biblical P{¬yZk=¬}lištim, i.e. Philistines,[6] the word means different things in different parts of the Bible.[7][8] The 10 uses in the Torah have undefined boundaries and no meaningful description, and the usage in two later books describing coastal cities in conflict with the Israelites – where the Septuagint instead uses the term "allophuloi" ({¬zpE=¬}{¬zrs=¬}{¬zrs=¬}{¬z4w=¬}{¬z4Y=¬}{¬z4U=¬}{¬zrs=¬}{¬zr8=¬}{¬zrk=¬}, "other nations") – has been interpreted to mean "non-Israelites of the Promised Land".[9][10]

The term Palestine first appeared in the 5th century BCE when the ancient Greek historian Herodotus wrote of a "district of Syria, called Palaistinê" between Phoenicia and Egypt in The Histories.[11] Herodotus provides the first historical reference clearly denoting a wider region than biblical Philistia, as he applied the term to both the coastal and the inland regions such as the Judean Mountains and the Jordan Rift Valley."

So the term Palistine only appears hundreds of years after Israel and Judea had been created as the two kingdoms in the area by the Jews. Even the Assyrians, who knew the area by other names did so 300 years after Israel was created.

The area had no country called Palestine.

And it was an insult by the Romans when they called the area Syria Palistina after expelling the Jews because it wipe the name Judea from the records.

Mrs x

Wallasey

"

Mrs x

Oh it was well run and well organised. The murder of the Fatah opposition extremely efficient.

Hamas is, indeed, violent (including against Palestinians who don't support them or their views) and anti-democratic. However, even today, they do command a significant level of support (especially in Gaza, but also in areas of the West Bank). This adds to the general confusion about Gaza - how do you deal with an unrepentant terrorist faction that, in reality, controls a government, with a real level of public support?

The PLO and the IRA for recognition through renouncing violent enforcement to an acceptable extent. Hamas's position was that the PLO "sold out" their values for "peace", whereas a complete annihilation of Israel was what was needed. Fatah (ex PLO) had become extremely corrupt and was not really working in the interests of the people it purported to serve. Hamas, meanwhile, stepped in to help people in real terms (alongside being a terrorist organisation). This garnered a huge level of ground-level support.

So now there's a terrorist organisation, which (to many outside observers) terrorises its own people, but is supported by them to a significant extent. And runs a government. Traditional narratives break down here. Should the Gazans be saved from their terrible terrorist overlords? Should they be supported in their fight for freedom against Israel? Are Gazans all evil terrorists? Are Gazans victims of a failed democratic system? Did today's Gazans vote in Hamas in 2006 (and was it a fair election)? Is the result of an election in 2006 even relevant today, given that anyone under the age of 36 did not vote then in? How about Fatah? Would they win an election today? It's not crazily unlikely.

What we do know for certain is that the children are innocent and need to be protected. And that includes both from violence and destruction, as well as from brainwashing and radicalisation. And they deserve a future under a secure government, with real agency and hopes and prospects for life.

As in most of the Middle East, that's a very hard ask."

Great points you make there, Mrs x

Peterlee

[Removed by poster at 28/08/24 14:03:11]

Wallasey

Mrs x

Mrs x

Mrs x

Oh I think throwing the opposing candidates off roofs along with gays and others they didn't approve of might impact on if someone was brave enough to go to a polling station and if brave enough put the X next to a Fatah candidate.Both sides committed acts of violence in the run up to the elections. Fatah even murdered one of it leaders.

Mrs xhow many elections as there been since ?"

None, nada, zilch, Mrs x

Wallasey

"[Removed by poster at 28/08/24 14:03:11]"
Pmsl, saw that... Mrs x

Border of London

"

Zionism was invented in Russia in the 19th century.

"

The concept of Israel belonging to the Jews, or Jews belonging in Israel, is a very old one. There are many different meanings of Zionism, which is a wide spectrum from passive wishfulness to militant belligerence. When you say it was invented in the 19th century in Russia, exactly which meaning are you referring to?

"

It's a vile ideology

"

Following on from your clarification above, what about it is vile?

In your opinion, who/where are the vile Zionists today?

Peterlee

"[Removed by poster at 28/08/24 14:03:11]Pmsl, saw that... Mrs x"

Who gives a shit about comments like that. It just shows what you are

Peterlee

"

The concept of Israel belonging to the Jews, or Jews belonging in Israel, is a very old one. There are many different meanings of Zionism, which is a wide spectrum from passive wishfulness to militant belligerence. When you say it was invented in the 19th century in Russia, exactly which meaning are you referring to?

It's a vile ideology

In your opinion, who/where are the vile Zionists today?"

There's a waft of fascism about today from people like this

Border of London

"

It's a vile ideology

"

Were you going to engage in conversation and respond to the queries about the rather strong statements that your made?

Wallasey

"

It's a vile ideology

"

So why are they a fascist for asking you a question?

Do you think fascism is being asked a question you don't understand and cannot answer?

Because it isn't. They just sought clarification about what you said.

Mrs x

County Durham

"

It's a vile ideology

Were you going to engage in conversation and respond to the queries about the rather strong statements that your made?His language has been strong all day.

Mrs x"

When have I ever insulted you?

Called you names and ever disagreed with you.. i want;

Dates.. Times . Thread IDs etc..

County Durham

"

It's a vile ideology

So why are they a fascist for asking you a question?

Do you think fascism is being asked a question you don't understand and cannot answer?

Because it isn't. They just sought clarification about what you said.

Mrs x"

Nufc..

I wouldn't waste my time with some people.

She always looks to wind people up so be careful because they enjoy getting people suspended

County Durham

Anyway...

As stated .. seeing as isaeel can commit war crimes,; genocide expand territory and all with total impunity..

Where's it going?

💩 A greater Israel?

💩 War with Iran and the USA which I think what Netenyahu wants

💩 The thinning out of Gazans/palisitinians?

👍 Netenyahu in prison?

👍 End to war permanent peace?

👍 The UN [finally] doing something it was set up for?