FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Russian missile attacks on apartments and civil infrastructure

Russian missile attacks on apartments and civil infrastructure

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oo hot OP   Couple 3 weeks ago

North West

Why are Western nations not helping Ukraine to shoot down missiles that are raining down on civilian targets within Ukraine?

How can helping Ukraine defend its own civilians within the territory of Ukraine be seen as an "escalation?"

Last night's attacks were cowardly and typical of the Russian military.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *0shadesOfFilthMan 3 weeks ago

nearby

"Why are Western nations not helping Ukraine to shoot down missiles that are raining down on civilian targets within Ukraine?

How can helping Ukraine defend its own civilians within the territory of Ukraine be seen as an "escalation?"

Last night's attacks were cowardly and typical of the Russian military. "

Too late now

NATO should have put 500 jets up on 22 February 2022

Instead they filled their pants believing Putins hollow threats.

By *ronisMan 3 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Why do you want to help Ukraine?

North West

"Why do you want to help Ukraine?"

I think that saving the lives of innocent people is a worthy cause and I think that putting a stop to Putin’s fantasy about the return of the Soviet Empire is a worthy cause to protect the Eastern European nations who want no part of that sick fantasy.

Poland and Romania should be supported with AA systems that can intercept Putin’s missiles that are targeting civilians and civilian infrastructure. The Americans had no qualms about shooting down Iranian missiles heading for Israel so they should have no qualms about shooting down Russian missiles heading for Ukraine.

By (user no longer on site) 3 weeks ago

I expect these locations are being used by foreign military personnel. A former British solider was killed in the strikes. Not justifying them, just highlighting what we're told will certainly have its own spin put on it. It's war, these attacks will happen.

By *estivalMan 3 weeks ago

borehamwood

Wow who knew that when ukraine started there incursions into russia that they were going to hit back hard,I'm sure no one saw that coming,

North West

"I expect these locations are being used by foreign military personnel. A former British solider was killed in the strikes. Not justifying them, just highlighting what we're told will certainly have its own spin put on it. It's war, these attacks will happen."

He was a Reuters employee. The fact that he was a former soldier is as relevant as me being a former soldier.

North West

"Wow who knew that when ukraine started there incursions into russia that they were going to hit back hard,I'm sure no one saw that coming,"

Yes, right - Russia has only just started murdering Ukrainian civilians since the Kursk incursion... So it's actually the fault of Ukraine.

OK - I get it now

By *estivalMan 3 weeks ago

borehamwood

"Wow who knew that when ukraine started there incursions into russia that they were going to hit back hard,I'm sure no one saw that coming,

Yes, right - Russia has only just started murdering Ukrainian civilians since the Kursk incursion... So it's actually the fault of Ukraine.

OK - I get it now "

not what I said at all,just pointing out when ukraine went into russia they either knew russia was gonna hit em back hard and if they didn't know then there a bit thick,and hey russia hit civilians so do the uk military and the US military except when we do it its collateral damage if its rusdia then its targeted but hey how you belive whatever you want to and I will do the same

By (user no longer on site) 3 weeks ago

"I expect these locations are being used by foreign military personnel. A former British solider was killed in the strikes. Not justifying them, just highlighting what we're told will certainly have its own spin put on it. It's war, these attacks will happen.

He was a Reuters employee. The fact that he was a former soldier is as relevant as me being a former soldier."

Ah mistake on our part there. Still any Russian intelligence will be jumpy at foreigners staying so may still have assumed they were mercs regardless.

When Ukraine invaded Kursk region the Russians wiped out a whole column of conscripts being rushed to the front by mistake. Then had the audacity to use their deaths as propaganda.

As awful as these recent attacks are, its war.

» Add a new message to this topic